Eroda |h.s.|

By cherry_beans

"If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me." _________________... More

The Isle Of Eroda (Prologue)
The Peculiar Boy
The New Girl
When He Met Her
The Squad
Anna
Teamwork
The Preparation
I Hate You (Part 1)
I Hate You (Part 2)
Not My Fault
To Be So Lonely
The Lost Song
She Is.....Alive?
I'm Sorry
The Robbery
The Secret Cell
The Plan
The Distraction
The Escape
A New Place To Live
Be With Me
The Flashback
The Headache
I Am A Grandma, Love
Hiding From The Law
Caught
What Happened
Back With You
Official
Secrets
Dreams About Her
Crawling
What?!
I Wanna Write You A Song
The Gift
The Picnic
Stealing
Gone
We Are Watching
Not Ready
Songwriting
End You
Birthday
Surprise
What Is With Her
Secret Revealed
Pregnant
Alright
Carol
Disappeared
No Need To Be Afraid
Treat People With Kindness
Let Go
Free
Seaview 88 Cottage
Trapped
Father
The Story (Part 2)
The Story (Part 3)
The Story (Part 4)
The Story (Part 5)
The Story (Part 6)
The Story (Part 7)
The Story (Part 8)
The Story (Part 9)
The Story (Part 10)
The Story (Part 11)
The Story (Part 12)
Back To Reality
Seven Minutes
Trust & Risks
The Fight
Protecting Means Killing
Free...Or Not
The Letter
He Went Away (Epilogue)
A/N

The Story (Part 1)

42 5 3
By cherry_beans

"The story of my life."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

A/N: This chapter will be from Bill's P.O.V. and he will start telling the story to the squad. Although, him telling the story will not be showed here. These upcoming chapters will be in multiple flashbacks. Pay really close attention! These chapters have really important details in them that explain a lot of freaky stuff that has been happening throughout the story!!!

Love you!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

1st Flashback

25. 02. 1994.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-Sweetie, guess what!- I cheered happily as I walked through the door of our lovely house in London.

-What happened, Bill? Why are you so happy?- My wife's voice echoed in my ears as she appeared in the hallway while holding our precious little baby girl in her arms.

-So, I am really sorry for not telling you and I really hope that you will not be mad at me...- I started. I was speaking too fast because I just wanted to tell her everything as soon as possible. I was so excited.

-Mad at you for what? Honey, what are you trying to say?- She asked, confused. Her blue eyes stared into mine and I noticed that her brows were slightly furrowed.

-I... I just went on a job interview.- I let out in one quick breath and saw her widen her crystal eyes at me.

-Bill....that is absolutely amazing! Why did you not tell me about it?- She said happily while a big smile full of honesty appeared on her face.

-I wanted it to be a surprise!

-So, how did the interview go? Did you get the job?- She spoke with a hopeful voice.

-I did!- I exclaimed and my darlings jumped into my arms to hug me.

-Wait! There is one thing that we need to do so I can keep the job.- I told her after we pulled away from the hug.

-What is that?

-We have to move to Eroda.- I replied.

-Oh. I think it will be a nice place for Emma to grow up there. We can move.- She said in agreement.

-Oh, thank you so much, honey! You are the best!- I exclaimed before pulling them both in yet another hug.

I have never felt more happy.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

2nd Flashback

17. 03. 1997.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

I sat at my table in the office while trying to sort out all the paperwork that layed on the desk. I was feeling really frustrated.

The truth is that I was not getting paid enough to pay all the bills for the house and to buy everything we need. I promised to buy Emma new shoes that she told me she liked, but right now that is just getting less and less possible.

Suddenly, someone bursted through the door of my office. It turned out to be my boss.

Mr. Styles.

-Good morning, Mr. Davids. How is it going with the paperwork?- He asked me. I saw that he was holding a big box of envelopes in his hands.

-Not that good. There is just too much, but I think that I will be able to finish it soon.- I replied. I did not want to point out just how complicated it was. He is relying on me to sort this out.

After a few seconds, Styles took a chair that was on the other side of my desk before sitting on it.

-Can we stop being professional now?- He asked me with a slight smile. I looked up at him and smirked at him.

-Of course, mate.- I told him before we high-fived quickly.

Styles has been my best mate ever since I got this job. Even though he is the big boss in here, he is also a really good man and we like to visit each other and hang out when we finish our shifts here.

-And it is okay. You can take your time with the paperwork, Bill. I know exactly how hard it is. How are you doing by the way?- He asked me.

-I am doing great! How are you and your family back home?

-We are great! Anne is still taking care of Gemma and Harry. We are struggling with finding a perfect babysitter. That is why Anne is still not able to find a job.- He explained to me.

-Don't worry, mate. I am sure that you will find someone soon.- I reassured him while patting his shoulder.

-Thank you, Bill. How is your family?- He asked me.

-We are doing great as well. Emma is growing up so fast though. She is such a good girl. Oh, also, I have to tell you something.

-Say it!- He said with wide eyes before resting his elbows on the desk.

-Sarah is...pregnant again.- I told him about my wife's second pregnancy.

-Wow! That is awesome, mate! How far along is she?- He asked me.

-She has been a couple of weeks pregnant now. We still have time before the baby's arrival.- I told him with a smirk.

-You must be very excited, Bill.- He said and I nodded my head with a smile. He always knew how to cheer me up.

-Well, can I ask you a favor?- He spoke as he put the boxes with envelopes on the table.

-Sure. Ask away.

-This box is filled with envelopes that have payments for every single person that works here. You guys need to get paid by the end of this week, but since I am in enough chaos, can you please eck the envelopes and see if there is enough money for every single one of you?- He said in a pleading voice.

-Of course I can, mate.- I confirmed and he smiled brightly.

-Thank you so much, Bill. I owe you, buddy.- He said as he got up from his chair and exited my office.

Just as he left, I let out a breath I did not realise I was holding before taking the box and looking inside of it. Every single envelope had the different last name for a different person that works here.

-Scott... Black... Parkers... Powell...- I kept on mumbling as I read a last name that was written on every single envelope that I pulled out of the box. I was looking for my envelope. I just wanted to see jow much money will I get, since I am running really low on it these days.

-Oh! Davids!- I exclaimed right after I found a paper that had my last name on it.

I opened my envelope and I was completely surprised. There was a lot less money than usual. That was when I remembered that Styles said that the company is losing money all of a sudden.

I felt a sudden urge to look into someone else's envelope. When I did that, I realised that they had more money than me. That seemed strange to me. Really strange.

I remembered all the bills that I have to pay, my daughter Emma who just wants something nice for herself, which she did not get in a while now, my dear wife Sarah who is waiting desperately for me to come home so I can give her the money for her own needs.

It was just too much to handle, since I was the only one who had a job in the family.

Then something clicked in my mind. I did not know that that decision was going to make me regret everything later. I just felt like I needed to do it.

Well, borrowing someone else's money cannot be that bad, can it?

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
102K 2.4K 45
{Book 1 - Completed} - Meet Amabel Walker, the girl who kept everyone else out, who put up walls to protect herself from another accident, like the o...
48.3K 1K 35
❈ ❈ Perfect ❈ ❈ Book 1 ❈ ❈ Harry Styles, youngest member of the world-famous boy band One Direction. He's quiet, rude, sweet, cheeky, flirty, everyt...
35.4K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...