๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘”๐‘Ž...

Autorstwa taetaepurpleme

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ?" ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

Disclaimer
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Epilogue

Eighteen

172 14 0
Autorstwa taetaepurpleme

"Take a picture, it will last longer."

//18//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Today is the only time I've ever regretted going on a date with Taehyung. He was obsessed with pick-up lines for an unknown reason. I guess I have to ask Jimin what happened to him.

"Sweetheart, what am I wearing?" Taehyung asked cheekily.

"A grey hoodie and black sweatpants." I cooperated to let him continue his lame pick-up lines. We were casually walking around the park at night, it was murky and quiet. Nobody can see us.

"Nah nah, I'm wearing the smile you gave me." Taehyung winked.

I snorted and strode faster ahead, my shoes stepping on the road covered with fallen leaves, that kind of sound we made when we hike, I love it.

Taehyung jogged to me, "Can I follow you, sweetheart? Cause my mom told me to follow my dream."

"Stop," I laughed. "Why? You're smiling, it works." Taehyung linked out arms, "can I hold your hands? They looked heavy."

"Seriously, Tae, stop." I was trying to look serious but I couldn't stop smiling. The way he talked about flirty and silly pick-up lines were making soft. "Okay, I'll stop." He guaranteed and put my hand in his pocket to warm it up. I leaned on his shoulder as we kept walking until we found a bench to settle down.

"This park is beautiful, we should come here more often," I suggested. Although it's truly a little chilly at night, the whole environment here is aesthetic.

"Yeah, we should- Oh! Squirrel!" Taehyung jumped up from his seat and ran after the squirrel. He kneeled down to watch the squirrel, flashing his gorgeous boxy smile that manages to melt my heart every single time.

I did forget he is a thousand years old man at that point. He looked innocent and joyous. Is this so-called duality? This Taehyung is so different from the Kim Taehyung I first met. He can be very clingy and childish, I love all sides of him anyways.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Taehyung handed me his film camera after he caught me staring at him. I chuckled and took the camera. He posed his signature V as I took a picture of him and the squirrel.

"Done," I gave the camera to him.

He grabbed the camera but also my hand along with it. "Your hands are freezing. Come on, let's go before you catch the flu." Taehyung entwined our hands and led us to the exit of the park.

I looked at Taehyung in confusion when he stopped in his tracks and pointed at my shoes. "Tie your shoelaces! I don't want you falling for someone else."

"Taehyung... my shoes do not have shoelaces," I answered calmly. The first few jokes, I would laugh, for the nth time, it's too much. Taehyung fell into deep thoughts and parted his mouth to speak again.

"Are you a keyboard? Cause you're just my type-

"Kim Taehyung!" I cut him off and he cheekily smiled, squeezing his bread cheeks out.

"Okay okay, I'll stop."

A gloomy morning, Taehyung stayed overnight at my house. It was almost noon but he was still in his deep slumber. I understand it's tough for him to cope with the hectic schedules and spare time for me, therefore I never complain. Yet, Taehyung seemed to feel a little sorry for not being able to go on dates with me as much as he wanted to.

With his identity, we cannot really go out in the daytime, his every move is being watched by the public.

To me, having him next to me is all I needed. Breathing the same air, simply enjoying each other's presence. I just want to be by his side.

I gasped when Taehyung suddenly pulled me to his chest, our faces were inches apart. His eyelids opened slowly, "you should have woke me up." He peeked at the clock on my nightstand and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You can take all the time you want, I don't mind lying on the bed for a rainy Saturday." I rested my head on his chest, listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

Taehyung stretched out his arm to swing the curtains aside, "the rain has stopped, let's go out."

"No," I held him tight, forcing him to stick on the bed. "Why?" Taehyung whispered. "I want to stay home on a rainy day," I explained, slightly raising my head to meet his eyes. Taehyung looked tired, I don't want to force him to go outdoors.

Taehyung's hand travelled to my waist and pulled me up closer to him. "Valeria would love to go out in the rain- oh I should not have-"

I shut his mouth and shook my head, "I noticed how you purposely avoid talking about her when you're with me. I want to tell you that, the last thing I want is to have you feeling comfortable around me, say what you want, I don't mind. I actually like to know more about my past life." I pecked his lips as he grinned.

"How can you be so considerate? How can be so perfect, woman?" Taehyung teased and I blushed. He pressed our foreheads together. "I promise you, there will be no lies between us." Taehyung smiled, his nose brushed against mine.

"Oh, then I have to confess something." I pulled away.

Taehyung nodded, signaling me to continue. "I want to go out in the rain."

Taehyung Pov

Like how Violet wished, we went out in the rain.

Violet was excited seeing the accessories shops in downtown, I discovered this place not long ago. There are many tiny figures and vintage toys collected here. My favorite shop is the camera shop, the mini gallery inside was inspiring.

I looked around and noticed Violet's set off to another shop already. I fished out my cellphone from my pocket and dialed her number.

"Where are you, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I'm outside the Vintage Disney shop! The Princess Aurora figure is so beautiful, I just bought it!" I could imagine her face when she said that, her smiling eyes crossed my eyes.

"Don't go anywhere, I'll come to you now," I ordered and chuckled. I pulled my mask up to cover my face as I walked down the street to find her.

I grinned when I saw her standing next to the pedestrian road. She had bags in her hand, she cutely tilted her head seeking for me.

I fastened my pace to her, waiting for her to share what she got from the store. The next second, I ran to her when I saw a red motorcycle coming to her way. My eyes widened and I quickly yanked her to me by holding her forearm. The motorcycle nearly hit her, "Oh god." She gasped, I held her startled form in my arms.

"Are you okay?" I questioned and she gave me a nod.

My eyes averted back to the red motorcycle driving away. That's when I know, our threat found us.

Red.

This man is surreal, seriously.

Thank you for reading! 💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

70.4K 3.2K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช ส/ษด: แด›แด€แด‡ ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดœ แด›...
23.3K 637 17
He gave him his heart. Emotionally and physically. - Started: 23/05/2019 Finished: 03/09/2019
869K 24.7K 99
[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaerin likes to play with them. Taehyung, Ji...
40.8K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...