costume party 🍒 snamione.

By InsufferableKnowItAl

COSTUME PARTY ━━ ❝ hogwarts is having a halloween party and all of the students are encouraged to dress up. i... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.

six.

2.3K 75 0
By InsufferableKnowItAl

As the weekend went by unnoticed, Hermione grew more and more nervous. She hadn't seen him since the encounter at the lake, and she told no one about it. When she had arrived back at her dorms, Ginny had asked where she had gotten the cloak, but Hermione just told her that she transfigured a napkin into it. Ginny, pleased by the answer, didn't question her anymore.

All of the teachers had given the students the week off so that that could decorate the castle for the arrival of the other schools. Word had been said that both schools would be arriving Friday night, and the party was Saturday.

Hermione was grateful for the break. Even though she had nothing to catch up on, while many had, she still spent her time looking as normal as possible. A part of her felt as if everyone knew, although of course they didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 68 4
Severus can't seem to control his re-awakened libido around his new wife, and has concocted a solution. But is it any match for Hermione's ambition t...
1.2K 26 4
Five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, twenty-four-year-old Hermione Granger has yet to take a vacation. She has been rewriting curriculum in textb...
32.4K 2.1K 29
The War is over, everyone is moving on. The future is, indeed, looking brighter than it has in years. Just like everyone else, Hermione is making pla...
9.9K 558 12
I had an idea in my head and I couldn't shake it, so here we are. Hopefully it plays out well and you all enjoy it as much as I think I will enjoy wr...