costume party 🍒 snamione.

By InsufferableKnowItAl

COSTUME PARTY ━━ ❝ hogwarts is having a halloween party and all of the students are encouraged to dress up. i... More

one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.

four.

2.5K 71 0
By InsufferableKnowItAl

"Mione, I just want you to know, if I'm hanging over a Durmstang, don't worry about me. You can ditch me, I wouldn't mind, honestly!" Ginny said, seriously to Hermione. Hermione shut her book she had been trying to read.

"Yes Ginny, I Know!" She said, rolling her eyes. Ginny just took a deep breath.

"Wow, I just can't believe it! It's like my wish has come true. All I need is a Durmstang to come and sweep me off my feet!" She said, breathlessly. Hermione just altered a small smile and laid on her back. As Ginny kept rambling about Durmstang and their 4th year, Hermione trained her thoughts on the only important thing about the night of the Halloween party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 815 25
Cover done by @Khloeshades Y/N, a hogwarts student in her 7th was always a quiet girl, and nobody truly understood her until a certain professor und...
295K 6.3K 38
Nothing would of prepared Celia Malfoy for what she was about to be faced with. In her last year of Hogwarts coming to a close, the Potions Professo...
38.4K 1K 24
Hermione finds herself in a plot not of her own demise. she wants to control her destiny, but being captured by death eaters throws her for a turn sh...
141K 1.2K 36
This book will be filled with oneshots (more like smutshots tbh) for different Harry Potter characters. These are all little mini stories that I've c...