TWISTED .

By itznyaapooh

Nala, a girl who's tired of being abused and treated any type of way by her abusive mother and step dad decid... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Characters
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chater 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
IM BACKKK
Chapter 16
Part 17

Chapter 18

7.5K 215 107
By itznyaapooh

Harlem's pov

I woke up and looked at Nala on the floor sleeping. After I got my head I made her make a pallet on the floor, because I refuse to be in the same bed as her. I got up out of bed and walked downstairs to get something to drink and I heard slow foot step coming down the stairs, already knowing who it is I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning baby, you want me to make you breakfast?" Nala said walking beside me quietly.

"No." I said not looking at her.

She sniffled, "baby I'm so sorry stop being mad at me, you know I would never intentionally hurt you, I love you..I really do." She said hugging me from the back.

"Nala stop touching me bruh, I don't give a fuck about that I love you shit, love me from a distance!" I unwrapping her arms from around me, "you be doin shit then cry like the fucking victim, that cryin shit not gone work with me. Go find anotha nigga to try that shit with!" I yelled at her.

"I'm not playing the victim it's just that I love you and your the only one I have and I don't want to loose you, I don't want a petty kiss to mess up what we got going on, and I'm sorry for not thinking about how you feel, I shouldn't have gone out with him, I should've just stayed with you and Layla. You can be mad at me and if you want a break that's fine but your not leaving me." She said grabbing my face making me look at her.

Sighed, " I'm not going to leave you." I mumbled, look into her eyes. She smiled and placed kisses all over my face. I hate that I gave in so quickly but I didn't know what to say, I love her.

"I love you daddy." She said deepening the kisses and rubbing my member through my sweats.

"No, I'm not giving you any dick, you don't deserve it. You've been a bad girl" I said moving her hand. She moved her hand back with more force and tried to pull my sweats down. "Girl you betta move, befoe I call 12 on yo ass for sexually harassment." I said moving her hand again.

"Call em." She said getting on her knee and tugging on my sweats. I pushed her head and she fell back.

"Go do something productive." I said walking past her.

Nala pov

I sat in the bed on my lab top looking for small building for sale, since me and har little argument I've came to a realization that I depend on him to much and that I'm a bad girlfriend. I don't deserve him or his dick, but anyways. I'm going to start a hair and nail salon, i still have to get my license but I just applied for online classes. But I've always been good at doing hair and nails, I used to do Asia and my moms hair all the time, and would make wigs and do nails for money as a side hustle before I met har.

I also thought about how was making Harlem feel, I feel like a bad person because I always thought he was going to play me but I was playing him, everywhere we go some female always staring, smiling, and just doing shit to get his attention, but I got it and I want act like a brat with it. This isn't even like me. But I'm going to better by him and be a good girlfriend for now on. Cause if I keep on I'm not gone have him or a baby.

Harlem pov

Me rome and ky'ree sat out side of Kevon apartment while I loading my clip. "Yo ass crazy mane, it was just a kiss. You be killin folks foe no reason." Ky'ree laughed.

"Nigga you shut the fuck up, I shoulda kilt yo dumbass." I said. Looking over at him.

"I'd kill dat nigga to fuck you mean he raped Nala mouth mane that's foul as fuck, he gotta have his head." Rome chimed in flicking ky'ree head.

"Nigga stop fucking touching me before I beat yo ass fat ass lil boy" ky'ree said jumping at Rome.

"Yo bitch said it's fat too." Rome said falling out in the backseat laughing.

"Nigga stop playin on my sister head." I said pulling my mask down. "C'mon" I said, they pulled there mask down and we ran up in his apartment I walked into his bedroom and point my gun at him a pulled my mask up.

"Hey hey hey!" He yelled raising his arms in the air. "C'mon man let's not do this, I'm sorry." He said as tears slipped off his face.

"Tha fuck I look like, I don't give a fuck bout no tears, ion pitty no nigga." I said shooting his left leg. He screamed in pain.

"Ahhhh man I'm sorry please I got a whole life ahead of me mane." He screamed out. Making me shoot him in his right leg.

"Shoulda been kissin on my bitch?" I said pistol whipping him in the head.

"Please man please." He said, before I sent a bullet through his head and painted his walls.

"Rome gone head and call the cleaners." I said walking out to the car. When the cleaners got there we swerved over to the trap.

I walked in my office to my pops sitting In my chair. "Wuss so with you?" I asked him taking my clothes off and putting them in a plastic bag to be burnt. (He was basketball shorts under his pants)

"Boy what am I going to do with you, you a whole damn serial killer, don't make no sense." My pops said shaking his head like he ain't one too.

"How you know I kilt someone?" I said tying the bag up.

"Nigga I know everything." He said laughing.

"Pops you gotta stop saying nigga you a whole cracker, id hate to have to whoop my pops ass." I said laughing.

"Boy I ain't not damn cracker I'm Italian." He said lighting a cigar.

"That's a cracker with a lil bit of seasoning." I said.

"Ok well I'm gone need you to know you kilt dracos son." My pops said. I looked at him and laughed.

"I don't give a fuck." I said dying laughing. Draco is my dads enemy, they been beef before I was born, they both was two major king pins in new York and were always going toe to toe, but my pops out grew him and now his business is running low, we took that nigga post and workers years ago and he still trynna hang on to his lil mafia only business he getting is his crew all them niggas is coke heads and broke, no wonder his son worked at chic-fil-a.

"Your mentally challenged, but by tomorrow you, your crew, and Nala gone have a hit on yo heads, but don't worry me and Nathan already onnit, it's bout to be war in this bitch." He said, my pops was retired, and now I'm runnin the cartel. I'm not worried about this war tho, I been doin this shit my whole life, born into this shit and been catchin bodies since I was 12. This my life, but ion wanna put my babygirl in danger.

"What we gone do with Nala?" I asked.

"We gone get her protected don't worry, as long as she sit down a don't be everywhere she straight, tomorrow bring her car to Bigs to get the windows bullet proofed, and we all gone go to the safe house with everyone." I rather stay in my house but that house is fully bullet proofed and guarded.

"Ok then, we'll imma hit you up later pops." I said dapping him up and leaving.

Nala pov

"Nala Cmere!" I heard Harlem's voice echo through the house, I rushed down stairs to greet him.

"Yes...why you only got shorts on? Are you cheating on me?" I asked getting ready to attack him.

"Girl no, don't ask me no dumb shit like that no moe" he said. "You gotta pack yo shit." He said making me frown.

"The fuck you mean pack my shit, nigga you not kicking me out, I'll fight you." I said. getting ready to jump on him.

"Girl no, we bout to go to my pops safe house, trail me in your car." He said looking down at at his phone.

"Why what's going on?" I asked.

"I kilt your little boyfriend and now we finna have hits on our heads. He said looking at me. I looked at him in shock.

"Are you for real oh my fuckin- oh no! Your going to go to jail! Why did you do it, you going to leave me!" I cried burrying my head in his chest.

"I'm not going to jail I done killed more people than yo granny age times 3" he said making my mouth hang.

"So you just be murdering people?" I asked.

"Why you a snitch?" He said looking serious with his hand on his gun, I should've known when he held that gun up to me.

"No, I'd never snitch on you, I'm in loveee with you" I said doing a dance in my seat. Making him smile. Please nut on my face!

"Bet not, now stop playin and go pack." He said.

I made my way up stairs and pack as many clothes and shoes as I could.

At the safe house

We drove through the gates and of the huge house, it was bigger than Harlem's and Harlem's house it big as hell. There were lots of other cars and I seen hazels so I knew she was here. I popped my truck for Harlem to take the bags out and we walked into the house and everyone was there, hazel, hailey, honey, ky'ree, Rome, my dad, nasha, her mom, and Harlem's mom.

"Hey" I said giving hazel and the other H's hugs.

"Yay I get to live with you!" Hazel said jumping up and down, I look at her little baby bump that was growing. Harlem walked in the house carrying all the bags. Up the stairs. Making nasha stare at him.

"Ok now hazel stop hogging her." Harlem's mom said grabbing my arm. "Taste this." She said sticking a spoon in my mouth. "Is it good?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok good." She said going back to cooking, I gave my dad and Harlem's dad a hug.

"Boy you betta back off my daughter." Harry said, pulling ky'ree by his shirt.

"Mane hazel is the one on me, all up in my personal space and shit you needa get her fast ass." He said laughing.

"Stop lying, daddy he's harassing me he keep on pulling my dress up." She said lying, everyone already she was pregnant by ky'ree, and they were all calm about it because her family liked ky'ree.

"Ill beat both of y'all asses don't play." Harry said letting ky'ree go. Harlem came down the stairs and said hey to everyone and called himself getting a spoon full of the shrimp Alfredo his mama cooked.

"Boy stop playing with me before I knock yo yella ass out." His mom said punching him in his chest.

"Ahhh ma you ain't being fair I heard you give Nala some, you choosin." He said flicking me off.

"You must wanna fight?" I said tilting my head.

"You don't want these problem ma, Cmon let's go put you stuff up." He said grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs to the room we were staying in, which was really nice and was big. Harlem pushed me in the room and closed and locked the door behind him. "Help me out real quick." He said pulling to the bed and laying me down.

"Unt unt move, your whole family downstairs and my dad stop being nasty." I said pushing his chest.

"Girl drop the drawls, I'm trynna get my dick wet, and if you don't be loud they won't hear." He said sliding my shorts to the side and spreading my legs.

"Your a pervert." I said closing my legs while he unbuckled his pants, and walking to my bag and put my clothes up.

"You trippin, you was just trynna suck me Up this morning." He said with his hand in his pants.

"You get on my nerves." I said walking back over to the bed and pulled my short down and bent over inviting him in. He wiped his dick out and slid it up and down my lips making me bite my lip.

"Mmh no running." He said, getting on his knees to eat me from the back. He flicked his tongue up in down my slit til he got to my clit and sucked my pearl. I whipped my head back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Oh shit." I moaned feeling his long tongue eating up my walls. "Fuck I'm about to cum!" I yelled making him jump up and cover my mouth.

"I can't fuck you no where damn, and Ian even stick my dick inside." He whispered in a husky voice pumping his fingers inside me making me cum all over them, he licked his fingers clean, and flipped me on my back then started positioning himself in between my legs, then pumped inside of me making me arch my back and push his stomach back, he grabbed my legs and pull himself up "stop allat runnin." He said slamming himself into me. Making me moan louder, "fuck mhmm" he moaned in my ear while drilling my shit.

"Nala and Harlem I know y'all heard us call y'all, come eat the food done!" I heard hailey on the other side of the door scream, he groaned then slid out of me. I ran to the bathroom to wipe the juices off my legs and pulled my clothes up and went to go eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 16.4K 39
Anesia is very sweet girl who falls for a man she shouldn't be involved with.
720 48 32
She wants nothing more than to be loved. She was raised in the typical African home,she didn't run away from home but she ran away from the verbal a...
15.8K 498 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
I'm Fine By JLB_18

General Fiction

457K 22.3K 66
{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister above her. When Asha is transferred to a...