Sin City

By babyylivv

Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the ra... More

intro
prologue
playlist
main characters
pt 1. i dont fuck with you
pt 2. life, what a bitch
pt 3. be bat shit crazy for once
pt 4. life is just too damn short
pt 5. uh oh cuff me
pt 6. mr ford please shut up
pt 7. am i dead?
pt 8. really raise hell
pt 9. you make me weak
pt 10. hells fire in his eyes
pt 11. i poke the devil
pt 13. lovey dovey feelings
pt 14. lylah havoc
pt 15. diamonds kissing my thighs
pt 16. miss graduate
pt 17. no little girl anymore
pt 18. a lethal man and a deadly weapon
pt 19. friends with the asshole downstairs
pt 20. lets not grow up
pt 21. you infuriate me
pt 22. you're the queen
pt 23. la mia bella donna
pt 24. adrenaline burned to kill
pt 26. dark green eyes
pt 27. pure for you
pt 28. ti amo tanto
pt 29. home to her
pt 30. i did something bad
pt 31. he's a child
pt 32. im not fucking whipped
pt 33. twenty one
pt 34. orange is dating purple
pt 35. angelic
pt 36. apologies
pt 37. sex addict
pt. 38 FUCK YOU
pt 39. oh dear god
pt 40. atta girl
pt 41. promise?
pt 42. he tasted like jealousy

pt 12. strong headed angel

909 22 28
By babyylivv

"give me that all night, we got that bonnie and clyde love, they say it's wrong, but that's the way you turn me on"

c l o v e r

I walked out of the steamy bathroom feeling refreshed, loving my cold showers. I understand hot showers are wonderful love em, but cold water is better for you and allows me to clear my head.

My fuzzy towel hugged my body and I grabbed the tv remote before jumping on the bed and turning on some dance moms. Unfortunately laying in my towel for hours after my shower means I can't lay in as comfy positions but being naked is always a win.

My door opened and without warning Oscar strutted inside, his arrogant attitude radiating off him in waves. I glared at his empty head, "what if I was naked?" My bed dipped and my body jumped with the heavy body falling next to me. "Ew come on now don't put that in my head." I slapped my hand on his chest and he just chuckled getting comfy next to me.

"I feel like a pervert watching this." Oscar grumbled next to me and I smiled watching the girls in leotards turning on the stage. I giggled when one of the dancers lifted her leg and Scar mumbled under his breath shielding his eyes with his hands.

"Turn it off."

I grabbed the remote switching the channel to something we both like. When I say both I mean I like it.

"It's gonna take some time to realign!" I sang with the theme song and Scar groaned animalisticly, loudly showing off his dislike for Drake and Josh.

Loud knocks on my door interrupted my giggles and I turned the volume down on the tv before muttering come in. Marco peeked in before entering and must've noticed my body only in a towel as well as a shirtless Oscar by my side. Like I would ever, that's my brother.

Squinting eyes looked between us and I smiled waiting for him to speak. "Boss wanted me to let you know we have somewhere to be tonight, you're not to leave." Before I could respond he already whipped out his phone aggressively tapping away.

"They treat you like a fucking prisoner." I gave Scar my attention and nodded agreeing looking hopelessly at the muted tv. "And why is that asshole called boss? Just a pussy as far as I can see." I pinched his side when he said the word and scrunched my nose showing my distaste for it.

I looked up at the ceiling and I could see that he did too. I stared at the plain white paint thinking about ways to escape, change my name and move to Italy.

My bedroom door bust open slamming against the wall and a seething tattooed man glared at the boy next to me. Next his burning stare turned to me looking me up and down. Burning hazel eyes traveled from my bare feet up my naked thighs where they lingered and darkened, over the towel and finally to my eyes.

No longer hazel but dark dark brown almost black eyes bored into mine and my breathing went unsteady. "Get the fuck out." I didn't realize his lips were moving until I heard his voice, god that voice.

Our eyes didn't leave one another's and the idiot beside me chuckled. Chuckled!

"What's up your ass? Pasta?" Scar found himself very funny and began laughing and all I could do is pitty him too scared to look away from the eyes that were glued to mine. "Pasta ass bitch." I finally got a grip and looked at Scar with wide eyes.

Stupid blue eyes met mine and I tried to send signals through eye language. 'You stupid idiot you're gonna get killed or something' that message better get to his tiny brain.

Oscar is not a small guy, over six foot, maybe two hundred pounds of muscle, but he doesn't have the drive to hurt a person if ever in a fight. Sin has the drive, the deadly determination to hit until his opponent can't get up, and scar screwing around makes me fear for his face.

"Get me a snack?" I asked with a small smile trying to kindly kick the idiot out of my room. A long loud sigh filled the silence and he got up but before walking by Sin he put his finger on one of the tattoos that covered Sins arm, "a blind fucker had to of done your ink, or you just look like a cows ass." I giggled and looked at Sin who glared at me but I could tell he was just looking away from Oscar. "Imma go with option two." He slapped a hand on Sins shoulder before leaving my room. Leaving me with a giggle that wouldn't leave and an angry Italian man.

Sin stood for a few seconds before walking to my big window and roughly shutting the curtains. "You have a closet filled with clothes." I stood up making sure my towel was tight before scrunching my damp hair a bit. "I'm aware." I sat on the edge of my bed and did my best not to observe him.

"Then fucking wear them." It wasn't said nicely, wasn't a question it was a demand like I'm some kind of little girl who can't get dressed on her own. I choose to be naked, I can be in just my towel if I please. I didn't answer and just gave him one of those 'who do you think you are' looks and tried not to pout.

Yelling, a raised voice, a dirty look, means a pout. You would think I would be used to all of that huh.

"Why are you so upset? I'm just in my room."

"You and that boy." I scoffed looking at him shocked, waiting for any sign that he was kidding. "Oscar is like a brother to me, not that it should even matter!" I was standing now ready to give him what he deserves. "I'm allowed to be in my towel if I like, if I wanted to lay in my towel around a boy who I looked at as a brother or not I can." I could see I hit a nerve when his lip slightly twitched and his jaw went tight.

"Fucking acting like you're in a whore house!" Sin always keeps his cool, and hearing him raise his voice was new. And that did it.

"You're blowing this way out of proportion. I'm laying in my bedroom in a towel! I'm not spreading my legs for every man that asks, not getting on my knees for everyone who gives a pretty smile, I'm laying in a fuzzy towel watching dance moms for goodness sake!" I got so close to him I could see the fire I could see the strings the devil used to manipulate him in every way he wanted.

"And don't you dare ever imply that I'm a whore again." I paused just to look him up in down in disgust. How many times have I caught him with a different girl. "I'm the purest damn person in this house." I turned and slammed the bathroom door leaning against it letting out a big breath.

I just did that.

m a r c o

Gio and I sat in the small room off to the side from the front door having a drink enjoying the show. Clovers little friend came waltzing down the staircase and stopped to look at us. "Needa drink?" Gio tossed a glass to him and he caught it sitting down on the brown leather couch across from us.

I swirled the ice in my drink, a nice cold drink is a life saver on rough days. "If I would've known informing boss a boy had eyes on his woman I would've done it a long time ago." I tilted my head getting the last of the alcohol. Gio chuckled and Anthony soon walked his annoying ass into the room. "qual è l'urlo?" Gio poured him a drink and before I could explain we all got an explanation.

[what's the yelling]

"Then fucking wear them."

That fucker is so rough with her.

"I don't have eyes on Clover." Big guy spoke up and grimaced when he got a taste of a mans drink. "And shes not his woman, he treats her like shit." Gio hummed seeming to agree.

We sat there waiting for something big, none of us could give tough guy shit but the little lady sure is allowed to. "I'm out as soon as I hear them fucking." Anthony said with a grossed out look and it lightened up the mood slightly and we all chuckled besides the kid.

"Fucking acting like you're in a whore house!"

I froze along with everyone else. That bitch has screamed at all of us, every one of us, but not her. When she irritates him or knocks him down a few notches he snaps at her but never yelled. And now he's gone as far as to insult her, calling her something she's not. Clover and the word whore should never be in the same sentence.

Her friend got up so quick I didn't even see him until he was to the stairs. I threw the glass down and went after him grabbing his arm throwing him on the floor. "Relax." He was up quicker than I thought glaring straight through me. Calm down tough guy.

"He called her a whore, probably fucking yelled in her face!" I admired his protectiveness over her, she deserves that. "Clover can take care of herself." I gripped his shoulder but he didn't cool off a bit.

"She had to take care of herself her whole life and that bastard knows it!"

What did he mean by that?

"-for goodness sake!" Clover yelled and all of us turned out heads to the top of the stairs to hear the rest. She must've cooled down a bit because we couldn't hear much until a final jab "I'm the purest damn person in this house." A door slammed so hard I could've sworn the ground shook.

Fucker must've hit a soft spot.

I walked my ass back over to the seat and sat down waiting for what I knew was coming. Anthony and Gio looked at me and I raised my eyebrows once with a small smirk. We all respect the girl, no one can scream in that assholes face and get away with it, and no one gets screamed at by him unless they're tough as hell.

"Should we check on her?" Anthony mumbled quietly and Gio shook his head. "A tough strong headed angel had to of been made for a cold man like him, shes fine." And I had to agree.

I heard footsteps and smirk came on my lips unintentionally. "Here he comes, is your little tantrum done?" I smiled and watched E come down the stairs with an emotionless face. What none of us expected was for the kid to swing on him as soon as he stepped on the ground.

I shook my head and watched it unfold. E ducked the obviously hard punch and shoved him into the wall sending a right hook right into his cheek. Boss mans gonna pay for that one later.

"I should fucking kill you." Little lady's friends spit out and E gripped the kids throat with a grip all of us have met.

"You- don't deserve her." I'll admit, he has balls. All of us know he doesn't deserve her, he knows he doesn't deserve her. Half the damn time he acts like he doesn't even want her.

"Never- will." He struggled to speak and next thing he got a fist to the mouth and then the eye, then the punches just became a bloody mess. I could tell the kid went limp and ripped E off and watched him slide down the wall.

Once he cooled off and got a good look at the kid who's face was covered in blood I saw something that shocked the hell out of me. Fear. "God dammit! Get the hell up!" We watched him panic and grip the kids shoulders and shake him roughly but big guy was out cold.

"Oscar?" The little whimper broke my heart and I wasn't even the one to beat up her little friend. E closed his eyes sighed, Clover ditched the towel and replaced it for a little white dress but all I could see was her worried expression. I walked to her just as she reached the last step, her blue eyes wide and full of shock, then raw anger for the man who's fists were covered with her friends blood.

I grabbed her arms gently deciding she didn't need to see her knocked out friend. Tears filled her pretty eyes and I couldn't imagine ever yelling at this girl.

I was pushed away and she quickly went to her friend shoving E so hard he fell back on his ass. I looked at my friend to see him rest his arms on his knees and put his head down. Look what you did asshole.

Clover smacked Oscars face kinda rough and after a few smacks he came to, kind of. Probably with one hell of a headache. He groaned and Clover made him sit up, wrapping her arms around his neck gently, and we all heard her quiet cries.

Boss now stood and watched with for once, an emotion on his face. Clover helped up her beaten friend and supported him so he could walk, he probably thinks he's on the moon right now.

"I'm good C." Oscar grunted and groggily walked out of the house with Clover to watch him worriedly. I didn't realize she had bags until she grabbed a back pack and a duffel bag.

E watched her closely, his eyes always seemed to relax, he softened up when he looked at her. Not all of him softened up by the look of his pants after some of their arguments thats for damn sure.

I watched her grab his black button up shirt roughly and pull him down so they were almost eye level. If he wasn't such an ass I would say their height difference was cute but until he straightens out I'll hope she finds someone else.

"You yell at me, you scream at me, you take your anger out on me, you never ever touch him." E watched her without the usual smirk, without his pride, but with something else. I finally looked away from them and to Anthony and Gio who were smirking. We never see boss man get it handed to him.

The usual smirking bastard nodded and when Clover let him go and began walking away we all watched his demeanor change to a longing. It didn't matter if she was furious with him, she was close to him, giving him a strong emotion, and he liked it.

"Where are you going?" Never have any of us ever heard him speak so weak. One of his biggest things is keeping his head up looking in the eyes of everyone he speaks to, but he kept his eyes away from her.

Clover looked at him then to me. I saw the battle in her, I know she doesn't want to maybe doesn't even know it but she feels something for him.

"I'm late for my shift at the whore house." Hearing her swear was so unnatural, I didn't like it. Her pretty blue eyes, light blonde hair that never seemed to end, and angelic body covered in delicate fabric didn't belong with curse words.

E's head dropped and Clover left without another word. And he let her, not that he had any say in the matter.

I love my brother, do anything for him, but sometimes that fucker makes me shake my head.

Loud clapping broke the silence and I instantly turned to Anthony. "You handled that like a pro." I looked to E to make sure he wasn't getting ready to smash Anthony's face in repeating what happened minutes ago.

Boss just walked away with his head down instead of up, shoulders slumped instead of back, and fire out instead of burning like hell.

"You're so fucking lucky he didn't murder you jackass." Gio chuckled and shoved Anthony back in his chair after trying to stand.

I sat in my office returning and making calls regarding the shipments of cocaine, heroine, methamphetamines, and amphetamines sent out to customers. We don't use we just supply, biggest mistake half the hard asses in this world make are letting their own business kill them.

"Ciao." I said into the phone sitting back in my chair. I checked my watch seeing as it was almost two in the morning. "Is this Sin Eros?" I scrunched my eyebrows, no one calls him that unless they know him well.

"No, who's asking?"

"Hello Marco Ventura." I would've been more impressed if he pronounced it right. "It's Venturi, who the fuck are you and how did you get this number?" I didn't recognize the voice on the other side and no one calls unless they're a customer or a client.

"My name is Kellan Grey I work for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, in no way is this a threat or a move to start anything."

"I don't speak to feds, I'll send you to Eros." I ended the call and directed it to E's office, making my way there. I entered and was surprised to see him on the phone already calmly leaned back in his chair with a glass in his hand.

I sat in one of the chairs and he hummed, Sin on the phone with a fed and he's relaxed?

"And how do you intend to do that?" Behind the calm exterior he was seething, I could already see the glass on the floor after this phone call was done.

We keep a very low profile, obviously E getting sent to jail didn't do us any good but we got through it, so how the hell is a fed speaking to us right now. Especially on one of our private lines.

"You don't know shit about her, but by all means give it your best shot." And be slammed the phone so hard we would probably be buying a new one, again.

"What's going on?" I asked only to duck at the right time to miss a glass coming right at me. It shattered against the wall and alcohol dropped down onto the floor. "Cazzo è sbagliato con te?" I didn't get an answer and that cry baby ass stormed out off to throw another tantrum.

[fuck is wrong with you]

He spoke of a her, and E couldn't give a shit about any female besides one, god help whoever tried to harm her.

Fuckers so tightly wrapped around her finger all she has to do is say jump and all he needs to know is how high.

I went back into my office and began looking into this guy, if he wants anything to do with Clover he sure as hell be ready to go through hell to get her.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and if you did please VOTE!!
thank youuuu, love you all so much
xoxo
L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
5.3M 136K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...
440K 15.2K 75
[Warning: this book contains SEXUAL content, crude language, drug use & abusive scenarios. If you aren't mature enough to read, don't.] First novel...
51.1K 724 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...