Echo| Natasha Romanoff

XAllTheseYearsX

She's an ex-hydra Agent with a death wish. After years of being stuck with Hydra under their mind-control doi... Еще

Phase 1 theme:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Phase 2 theme:
2. Chapter 1
2. Chapter 2
2.Chapter 4
2. Chapter 5
2. Chapter 6
2.Chapter 7
2. Chapter 8
2. Chapter 9
2. Chapter 10
2. Chapter 11
2. Chapter 12
2. Chapter 13
2. Chapter 14
2. Chapter 15
Phase 3 theme
3. Chapter 1
3. Chapter 2
3. Chapter 3
3. Chapter 4
3. Chapter 5
3. Chapter 6
3. Chapter 7
3. Chapter 8
3. Chapter 9
3. Chapter 10
3. Chapter 11
3. Chapter 12
3. Chapter 13
3. Chapter 14
Phase 4 theme:
4. Chapter 1
4. Chapter 2
4. Chapter 3
4. Chapter 4
4.Chapter 5
4. Chapter 6
4.Chapter 7
4. Chapter 8
4. Chapter 9
4. Chapter 10
4. Chapter 11
4. Chapter 12

2. Chapter 3

8.1K 306 228
XAllTheseYearsX

Andrea's p.o.v

When we landed at the Avengers tower, people came rushing on board ready to take Clint off and get him medical attention. Nat followed after them, but before they left the plane, my girlfriend looked at me worried and asked, "are you coming?" "I'll see you in a minute," I smiled sadly, to which she nodded and left me alone with Steve and Tony.

"Labs all set up, boss," Agent Hill announced as she entered the jet. "Oh, actually he's the boss," Tony told her, pointing to Steve. "I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler," Tony smirked. I zoned out for a moment, the fight finally daunting on me. If I didn't have the bullet proof, I might've died. I owe that to Tony, he saved my life.

I turned back into the conversation, when Steve mentioned the two enhanced. "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed on their apartment building," she informed the soldier. As they spoke, they began to walk into the tower and I quickly followed behind. I knew Steve knew I was there, but I didn't care, I needed to find out about these twins.

"Sokovia's had a rough history, it's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special," she added, glancing down at the tablet in her hand. "Their abilities?" Steve quizzed, glancing down at the tablet himself. "He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuro electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation," she explained causing both Steve and me to look at her confused.

"He's fast and she's weird," the Agent dumbed it down for us. "Well, they're gonna show up again," Steve deadpanned. "Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts," she mumbled as Steve got into the elevator. I hopped in after him allowing him to speak. "Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Steve sarcastically said causing a small smile to arise on my lips.

"We're not at war, Captain," she argued, causing me to roll my eyes. "They are," Steve told her before the doors shut. "You were awfully quiet during that, Echo, I would've thought you had something to say," he observed me as he spoke. "I wanted to know all of the information before I said anything," I replied.

"And?" He questioned, wanting my verdict on the situation. "I want to help them. Yes, they volunteered but simply because it was the only thing they knew. I mean they were orphaned at ten, Steve," I told him, sympathy pooling in my eyes.

"I know how you feel. However I get the feeling they will only listen to you. You used to be one of them, if there's any story they will listen to, it's yours. I believe you can help them, but don't rush it and don't make any irrational decisions," he warned me, before the doors opened on my floor.

"Goodbye, Steve," I smiled and waved at my friend before walking into the medical area. I spotted a glass room containing Dr.Cho, Nat and Clint. I strutted In with a grin on my face. "Now I know you guys missed me, but I've got more pressing matters. A robot told me I needed stitches," I announced, causing everyone's attention to go to me.

"That robot was Jarvis, artificial intelligence. But he's right, I can see you bleeding from here. Sit down and I'll stitch you up," Dr.Cho ordered. I sat down on an empty bed and took my suit off so it was hanging around my waist and my white shirt was underneath. She quickly placed her tablet down and sat opposite me, observing the wound before cleaning it and stitching it.

"Good as new, although you may have scarring," she informed me. "That's okay, chics dig scars right?" I smirked flirtatiously at Nat who rolled her eyes and strolled over to me and looked at my wound. "Are you going to get hurt every mission?" She quizzed, looking me in the eyes now. I knew she was just kidding, but I knew there was some insecurity behind that, she was scared I was going to get hurt. "I plan on it," I joked back causing her to chuckle and make her way back over to her best friend after determining I was okay.

"You sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together," the redhead teased the Archer who simply rolled his eyes at her statement. "There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum," she assured Nat of her worries about Clint.

"See buddy, all of that whining for nothing," I told him causing him to scoff. "Wanna switch places with me right now?" He warned causing me to laugh at the man who I was beginning to consider a friend. We were interrupted when Bruce walked over and began to refer back to the doctors medicine for Clint. "She's creating tissue," he said in awe. When I glanced up, I noticed Natasha was looking between Bruce and Dr.Cho with her jaw clenched in something I assumed to be jealousy. But what did she have to be jealous about?

Quickly I became uncomfortable, so I found an easy way out. I glanced down at Clint, an apologetic smile on my face. "Hey man, I smell really bad, I think I'm gonna grab a shower. When I come back I'll bring some flowers, I know how much you love them," I teased. "Yeah you really do smell," he fake grimaced causing the both of us to chuckle before I said my goodbyes and left the team, noticing that as I left, Tony entered.

Pretty much as soon as I arrived to our floor, I stripped my clothing, grabbed a towel and a waterproof bandage, placing it on my wound before hopping into the running water and letting the warmth ease my muscles. That relaxation lasted all of five minutes when I suddenly heard the door of the bathroom open.

"Occupied!" I announced, knowing it was Nat when I could see the faint red hair through the steamed glass. "What was that back in the medical bay?" She asked seemingly annoyed. "I'm kinda showering here," I replied feeling kind of awkward. "I wanted you to be there with me and Clint," she told me insecurely, causing a small sigh to escape my lips.

I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel hanging on the side of the shower. I wrapped it around my body and then exited the shower. "As much as I love Clint, and he loves me, I'm exhausted, what happened to that nap you promised me?" I questioned with a teasing smile on my face.

"I wanted to keep an eye on you both," she confessed, crossing her arms in a defensive stance. "I'm fine here, I'm safe in the tower," I assured her. When I didn't get a response however, I knew she was actually worried. So I stepped forward and grabbed her warm hands in mine.

"I'm fine, I promise you Natalia. It's not like last time, because this time it's your best friend who really needs your help. My plan is to simply have a nap on the couch for an hour or two and then I'll come back up," I informed her, causing her emerald eyes to brighten up a bit. "Okay, have a nice nap, and stay safe," she warned me. I leaned in and kissed her lips as a way to seal our deal. She hugged me tightly, almost as if she was scared to let go.

"I love you," I muttered so quietly I didn't even really hear it, so I assumed she didn't either. My suspicions were confirmed when she simply said goodbye and left me alone.

I quickly changed into some sweats and one of Nat's old hoodies that she never wore. I then collapsed on the couch and pretty much drifted off immediately due to the amount of fighting I had been doing since early morning.

"Hey guys," I smiled widely as I walked into the compound to see everyone happily sitting around, conversing about their days. I leaned down to my girlfriend and kissed her on the forehead in greeting. I was distracted, however, when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

"Guys did you just see that?" I quizzed, however when I turned around everyone was gone. Curiously, I followed the shadow. As soon as I walked out of the door though, something jumped on me. I quickly sprung into action, fighting off my attacker who was relentless.

I caught a good look, only to find it was someone about the same size as me wearing a black mask and a black suit. "What do you want?" I shouted as I tackled the enemy. When I closed my eyes due to a punch coming to my face I felt a sudden wind hit my skin. I opened them and noticed we were now on the roof.

The person had the scruff of my shirt and was pushing me backwards. I was suddenly weak, not being able to fight back. We edged towards the end of the roof and so I did something in a last attempt to stop the attack. I reached up and pulled the mask off revealing something I didn't expect. Myself.

Before I could react further a hard push against my chest causing me to go hurtling towards the ground. I could feel the sense of weightlessness and my stomach dropping. Panic quickly arrived and I attempted to use my powers to teleport away from the fall, but nothing was working.

Eventually, I gave up, and closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable hit of the ground. And just as I was about to hit - blackness.

I woke up with a start. My breath increased quickly and I struggled to stop myself hyperventilating. I sat up and focused on the floor as a way to relax myself. A part of me thought that the dream was a result of the events that had just happened, but another part of me felt that it was for something bigger.

It took me about 20 minutes to fully calm myself down and soon enough, the memories from the dream seemed to be fading like most dreams did. The only thing that haunted me was seeing my own face as I fell to my death.

When I wasn't shaking anymore, I reached for my phone and noticed it had been about an hour and a half since Nat left. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and decided to join my girlfriend and her best friend at the medical bay. As soon as I walked in a smirk arrived on my face. "I'm here, I'm queer, I had a good nap and now I'm ready to annoy you," I joked causing both to chuckle at my enthusiasm.

"How are you doing kiddo?" Clint questioned when I sat next to Nat. "Feeling more refreshed now, how about you?" I quizzed. "I'm sore, but I had a nap too so it looks like we're on the same boat. Now all we've gotta do is get ms.protective over there to sleep," he told me.

We spent a couple of hours simply talking and Clint and I really got to know each other. It wasn't until around an hour of talking to just Clint did I realize Nat was fast asleep. I smiled and grabbed a blanket, placing it over her and placing a small kiss on her forehead. "You love her don't you?" He asked. "I think I do," I mumbled, having not completely realized that myself yet.

"I just need you to know something," he said. "Shoot," I smiled, and leaned forward so I could show I was invested in the conversation. "Nat has never known love. She was always taught that it was childish. She doesn't realize it yet, but she loves you, and when she does realize it it's gonna hit her like a tonne of bricks. Give her time, and forgive her, this is all new to her," he told me. I simply nodded, unsure on what to take from that information. "Thanks, buddy," I told him before looking at the redhead who was out cold, a loving look in my blue eyes.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

32.6K 910 11
One battle. One day... Steve Rogers was the only Avenger to die in the battle of Thanos. As always, Steve had gone out a hero, saving his friends, th...
1.2K 44 25
JYD2641 had enough. In her seven years of living, she's only ever known the cruel hands of her doctors who were determined to make her the next Wint...
1.9M 67.1K 192
Nova Black is a 20 year old that was infected with a parasite. Nick Fury found out about her and called her in for the Avengers. What happens when sh...
314K 9K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...