THE DECISION THAT CHANGED OUR...

Oleh sreeku2002

He held her weeping, and she stood there expressionless paying no heed to him as if those tears didn't matter... Lebih Banyak

Prologue and Cast
CHAPTER 1 - SOUL SISTERS
CHAPTER-2 IT'S NOT ALWAYS HAPPY HAPPY
CHAPTER - 3 AN UNEXPECTED CALL
Chapter-4 Shock
CHAPTER-5 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE
CHAPTER -6 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE II
CHAPTER - 7 TALE CONTINUES
CHAPTER - 8 MENDING TIES
CHAPTER - 9 MENDING TIES II
CHAPTER-10 Secrets Out
Chapter 11- Why...
CHAPTER-12 AFTERMATH
Chapter- 13 My Jiju
Chapter 14- Engagement day
Chapter-15 Blooming Friendship
Chapter-16 The Wedding
Chapter-17 His Diary..
Chapter 18 His Past
Chapter 19 Leaving Him
Chapter 20 His story
Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance
Chapter 23 Let's begin the game
Chapter- 24 The Reel Couple
Chapter 25- One heck of a Honeymoon
Chapter 26- Maldives Days
Chapter- 27 A change
Chapter-28 The Deal
Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin
Chapter 30 - Her decision
Epilogue

Chapter 21 his hatred and her nightmares

142 15 16
Oleh sreeku2002

So guyss sorry for the delay, got caught up with few things..

so here is the most awaited chapter(not edited)

happy reading...

SIX MONTHS AFTER THE MARRIAGE

Authors pov

A girl was dragged to a dark dimmed dungeon, she tried hard to get out of their holds, yet she couldn't. She wished someone could come to her safety, but she knew, No one would.
She never wished to be a damsel in distress, yet now she was searching for her knight in shining armour..
The doors where closed with a thud and so was her way back to her normal life, those name sake humans, crawled upon her like a wild hungry beast,
She still didn't want to leave hope, she pushed and shushed them, but none worked,
The evil smirks of her encaptures, feared her, yet again she was relived of that one thing, for which she was ready to go through all of this...
As they neared upon her, she could feel how helpless she was, she couldn't even fake a Brave fountier..
"No please... Please leave me.." she begged, but those words seems to just aggregate their thirst and lust..
As they neared her and was about get hold of her..
"Nooo...." she yelled and opened her eyes to find herself in dark room,but there were no beast crawling upon her..
She heaved a sigh of relief as she realised it was yet another one of her nightmares..

But again her life was just a day dream to anyone who saw her only she knew how fearful nightmare it was..

She crawled her knees to her chest in an atempt to sheild herself from her miseries...
After a point of time she gave in to her emotions, cried her heart out.. there was no one to wipe them off in the dark room and that was her greatest relief as well as pain.

A ring on her phone, distracted her from her thoughts, as she saw the caller ID, she quickly wiped of her tears and switched on the lights of her room. She washed her face and immidiatly put up a fake smile and confidence..

Ruhi pov

I rushed to pick up the call, they where always right when they said a mother could always sense her child's pain even if it is not put to words or shared to her..
" What took you so long choti?" Ma enquired
I wish I could share all of that with you, but I am not bound too..
"Ma I was sleeping, yesterday I was busy with my office work couldn't sleep a wink, so took a nap.."
"Hmm, you had your lunch right"
"Yip, I did, do you really think I would starve myself for anything" I joked
" Are you okay choti?" Ma asked her voice laced with concern,
No I am not, but I have to be...
" Ji ma what will happen to me, I am perfectly fine" I lied, those words where the exact antonyms of my life.
"Just because I keep quite doesn't mean I am buying your lies, choti. I am not pushing you further because both of us me and your papa knows that you are strong enough to handle stuffs in your life. however independent you be, you will always be that 4year old who crawled in my arms. I am there for you whenever you need me, and If I feel the maters is much more then I do an investigation of my own, am I clear?" I knew ma would never buy my lies she always saw beyond me, but I am thankful that she is not pushing the matters..
"Hmm, ma did you call me for something important, you usually don't call at this time of the day"
"Oh woh actually I want you to be here this weekend, both juhi and Neil are coming home, so cancel all your appointments"
"Ok ma, I will be there, will call you later, tell papa I miss him"
"Haan papa ki bachi I will tell him"
"Oh my jealous mom, I love you and miss you too, bye"
" Love you byee" and the line went dead..

No Ruhi, this is not the time, I have to find a way out atleast a temporary one, Your are strong ruhi, and you can face this on your own..

or I hope I could, with that I left to office, it's just work that keeps me away from these problems,

As I was working, I suddenly got a call, from the person I dread the most now, However I want to just switch off my phone and and just band this device somewhere, I can't..

With that I picked up the call..

" hello.."

Siddhant pov

I woke up feeling completly uneasy today, not that all other days I was blooming in happiness but today feels a bit off than ussual.

I made myself a cup of black coffee, and as the bitterness filled my mind, my mind filled with the bitterness towards her.

It's been almost 6 months still I am not over her, guess what you should never trust the wrong person, I could still remember that guys last words, and his lifeless body after that..

After that incident, I tried a lot to adjust , but I couldn't , being near to her sucked and I could not do with it because she was bhabhi's sister, only if they knew who she really was, I didn't want to break their bubble, I know she will suffer for all that.

then why do you feel the pain sid- my sub-consious pin points at me

no I don't feel her pain, she is nothing to me, even if she was she is not now, 

It's because of her that I am away from my own family to avoid her venomfull presence.

A call from mama, brought me out of her thoughts..

" haan mama"

" this is the last time asking you sid, when are you coming?" she sounded damn pissed, now why wouldn't she when I have not visted them for over 6 months now..

" mama you know right I have work here, I can't make it there, please try to understand"

" No, I have enquired things with your brother and your father, there is nothing soo hectic that you can't even visit me." now why did bhai had to tell her all this

" mama,please na, I like here, and it's not like I am going to stay here forever."

" Sid, so you don't love me, wow what they say is right one's your son grows off then you should leave them on their own, because after a point of time all they care about is themselves and not their parents emotions, I was a fool not to believe all this. I thought my upbringing was strong enough that my son would know the value of relations, but well I was wrong.

do you have a girlfriend their, are you gonna setle theere forever please do inform me if you do, I wouldn't disturb you anymore." oh god mom and her emotional trummp card, and girlfriend who fed her with all these bulshits..

" mama, okay I am sorry.I love you a lot and miss you too, It's just that I want to explore myself a bit, and girlfriend, who told you all these things, I will only marry the girl you choose for me."

" okay promise me you will not bring any foreing bahu and will get married to the girl I choose"

" haan paka promise." only if I get married na, but I didn't want to break her heart so I didn't utter those words..

" okay beta, I am giving you some time their, but I can't wait for long, am I clear."

" aye aye captain.."

" okay then, your papa is calling take care, and have your food on time"

" ok mama you too take care and tell papa also to take care and not to stress himself"

" haan Sid, I forgot to tell you, juhi told me that she tried to call you yesterday but the line went off, call her when you are free."

" haan okay ma, I will call bhabhi"

and with that I disconected the call.

I checked my call list to find 5 missed calls from bhabhi and 3 from bhai..

What happened, was the matter so urgent but it's just yesterday we talked.. ya bhabhi and me are quite close now, she is almost like a second mother to me, she is so understanding and weet unlike her devil of a sister..

Thinking about her I lost all my appetite, 

It's only because of you I am going through this Ruhanika Sharma, the emotion that, binds me to you is hatered, your nothing but a devil in form off an angel

I hate you...

SOOOO..................................

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY CONFUSED..

BUT NOT SOON BUT AFTER SOMETIME YOU WOULD BE RELIEVED OF THIS CONFUSION..

SO TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET

TAKE CARE STAY SAFE..

ALSO DO CLICK THE STAR BUTTON AND LET ME KNOW YOUR PRESENCE

LOVE SREEKU

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

633K 34K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
9.9K 332 33
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...
259K 13.5K 51
For Samayra, being a successful veterinary doctor was enough. For her parents, It wasn't. They say, For those, who fail to find love, there's always...
1.7M 76K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ΚŸα΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄œα΄€Ι’α΄‡ Ιͺꜱ ʜΙͺɴɒʟΙͺꜱʜ (ʜΙͺΙ΄α΄…Ιͺ+α΄‡Ι΄Ι’ΚŸΙͺꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’π’–π’“π’π’†π’š 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’” π’˜π’‰π’ π’ˆπ’π’• π’Žπ’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...