Lauren/You: Escaping Reality

By jaureguivibes_

Troubled from you last heartbreak will you finally find your true love or end up being heart broken and falli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sorry!

Chapter 7

6.5K 199 24
By jaureguivibes_

I woke up early that morning not being able to sleep from yesterdays events. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see Taylor there.

"So you live here now?"

"Oh shut up," she said as she sat on the counter.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Soooo... what's up?"

"Nothing.. and stop before you say anything else I am not telling you anything," I said knowing where she was going with this conversation.

"I wasn't even going to ask about her," she said trying pull an innocent look.

"You are so full of shit," I said while laughing.

"Maybe I am, but why can't you tell me?" she asked now giving a pouting look.

"Because," you said as you knew it would annoy her.

"Please just tell me?" she said pleading.

"No," you said as you walked away from her.

"Ple-,"

"If you don't shut up I will knock you dead."

"Alright, alright," she said as she raised her hands up in defense. "Well I got to go anyway to see Jaiden," she said as she walked out of the door.

Finally I was alone I went over to the couch and fell over onto it pulling my phone out.

*New Message Hot Stuff*

Hot Stuff: When do you want to go out?

Me: First do you have anything planned?

Hot Stuff: No why? Was I supposed to?

You laughed at the text imagining her panick at the question.

Me: No it's fine, I've got something we can do. Come over at 5 dress casual beautiful ;)

Hot Stuff: What are we doing?

Me: Shhh.. it's a suprise ;)

With that last message I looked at the time. It was only 9. I decided to work on this new song I had for the rest of the time being. After finally finishing the song I saw that it was almost 4. Well Lauren won't be here in about another hour so I guess I could record the song. I hooked up all the equipment and got everything ready to record.

I can't say mo

It's ripping me apart

In a dark room, in cold sheets

I can't feel a damn thing

I lost myself between your legs

Your medicine is in my head

You know I'd rather be alone

But then you call me on the phone

Oh, the habits of my heart

I can't say no

It's ripping me apart

You get too close

You make it hard to let you go

I tell myself I like that

When you tie my hands behind my back

You're confident

I'll give you that

But if you love yourself you can fuck yourself

I can't say no

Cause I'd rather be alone

But you're fermented in my bones

Oh, the habits of my heart

I can't say no

It's ripping me apart

You get too close

You make it hard to let you go

(Interlude)

Oh, the habits of my heart

I can't say no

It's ripping me apart

You get too close

You make it hard to let you go

As I finished the song I heard Clapping from behind me. I turned to see Lauren standing in the door way.

"That was amazing!" she said with a grin on her face.

"Thanks," I said shyly.

"Is it about your break-up?" Lauren sputtered out, the question caught herself off guard and her eyes grew wide. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked that," she said looking towards the ground.

I stould up and engulfed her into a tight hug and whispered in to her ear.

"Don't be sorry."

I released her and looked at her.

"S-sorry again," she said looking to the ground again.

"Jauregui what did I just say," I said as I lifted her chin up while letting out a little laugh.

"So-" she started then realised that she was going to apologize.

"Hey let me show you part 1 of this amazing night with me," I said giving her a wink and leading her to my room.

She sat down on my bed as I headed to my closet to grab out the first suprise.

"So I got you something for tonights events," I said.

"You didn't have to," she replied.

"Jauregui just accept the fact I can be nice," I said giving her a quick wink as she blushed lookin at the ground.

I walked towards her with the present I had gotten her for tonight. I was kind of nervous that she wouldn't like what I was about to give her and also she wouldn't like our plans for tonight. I pulled out a Washington Capitals beanie (hockey team). She looked excited and confused.

"I'll explain," you said laughing a bit nervously. "Well my favourite hockey team is in town to play the Kings and I got tickets so I was like hey why don't I bring you because it would be different and if you don't like hockey or don't wan-," I was cut off from my little rambling speech with Lauren hugging me.

She then released me to look at me as she left her arms around my neck and I had my hands tightened around her waist.

"It's perfect babe don't worry about it and you got me a beanie how can I not love it!" she said.

Wait did she just call me babe? Shit now I am the stuttering and shy idiot.

I went to my closet to grab my Capitals jersey for the game. After I put on my hoodie I turned to see Lauren wearing my beanie and also apearred to be wearing one of my hockey hoodies as she was looking through my vinyls. I smiled at her cuteness in my baggy hoodie and beanie I got her.

"Wow you were right when you said you had a good collection," Lauren said still looking through them.

"What can I say?' I said sitting down beside her.

She turned to look at me. We were stuck in admiring eachothers presents while looking into each others eyes as we also looked at the detailed features on each others faces. I noticed the the freckle by her brow again. I brushed my thumb against it as I brought my gaze back to her eyes. I noticied she was looking at my lips then her eyes shot back up to my eyes. She started leaning and so did I. Our lips were only inches apart and I could feel her breath on my lips. Before our lips could make contact my phone started. Ringing I sighed in irritation to the un neaded distrubence at the moment. I took my phone out to see Taylor was calling me. I answered it.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Hey! Y/N wanna come hang with me and Dinah!?"

"Uhhh... I can't"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because..?"

"SHES WITH LAUREN!" I heard as you were guessing Dinah in the back.

"Are you actually?" Taylor asked.

There was a moment of silence before you answered.

"Maybe?" I asked unsure if that is what I should have responded with.

All you heard after your response was screaming into the phone. It was so loud you had to hold the phone away from your ear until the screaming stopped. Lauren was laughing.

"Are you actually?"

"Yes dipshit," I remarked.

"Ooooo you get it girl," I heard Dinah say.

"I am going to hang up now," and with that I hung up before they could respond.

I got up grabbing Lauren's hands and leading her out the door. We got into my rover to head to the game. During the ride I was in deep thought. I was wondering if what Lauren and I had was a thing. I honestly was hoping it was more than just a thing or a fling but something more. I haven't been able to be this happy with anyone for a while and I hope she didn't have to change that. Before I could debate with myself any longer I felt hands intertwine with my free hand I looked over to see Lauren giving me a shy smile.

"What are yout thinking about?" she asked as I could see the curiosity grow upon Lauren's face.

"Just the holidays coming up and what I am going to do," I said giving a fake smile.

I don't think Lauren really bought my story but she changed the subject to the holidays. I knew she was going to bring it up later though. We arrived at the arena. I got Lauren and I club seats which was in a secluded room that looked out onto the ice.

"Wow this is so cool!" Lauren said as she looked around in shock. "Is this what you do for every first date?" she asked.

"Date?" she was about to respond and I saw she was a bit uneasy "So this is officially our first date?" you asked.

"Y-Yeah I guess so if you want it to be..?" she rambled as she was unsure.

"Of course I do," I said smiling as you saw the relief on her face.

We both sat down on the fancy couch waiting for the players to come out on the ice for warm-up.

"So Jauregui is there anything I don't to know about you?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Well I didn't tell you that I am apart of a girl group Fifth Harmony," she said with a wide grin.

"Really? That's sweet!"

"Yeah you already met Dinah who is also apart of 5H and there are three others yet,"

"I can't wait to meet them," I said giving her a wink.

She smiled and with that the players started coming onto the ice.

"What if I actually like the other teams?" she said teasingly.

"Well then I guess we can't be friends and I will let you cheer for the other team if you know the name." I looked expectantly waiting for her reply. "That's what I thought."

With that Lauren punced me.

"Ow what was that for?" I pouted acting to be hurt.

"For being an idiot," she said pouting back at me.

"Yeah but I am your idiot," I winked.

"You sure are," she said.

Again you were brought into a gaze with her. It seemed like everything else had dissapeared. I started inching closer. This time to interrupt our almost kissing moment again the buzzer went of indicating the players were now coming out for the game. We both started laughing then turned our attention to the game. During the game we cheered but mostly myself because I knew more of what was happening and I was really crazy about this sport. I also told her about the game and tried to explain things to her. A couple times Lauren would laugh at consistant cheering or my stupid and angry comments if the reff didn't make the right call.

"Hey stripes, the whistle ain't a dick, get it out of your mouth!" I yelled in frusturation.

I heard Lauren laughing from behind me.

'Babe come on and sit," she said patting the empty spot beside her.

I sat down while I still watched the game not taking my eyes off as I had my arms crossed.

"Did you see that, that is the shittiest call I have ever seen," I said still angry about the so called head it on Brown (hockey player).

"Yes it was shit," she said while laughing.

"Stop mocking me," giving her the hand.

I looked at her and we both ended up having a laughing fit. After the game we both walked back to my vechile. We started driving back to my house. It was mostly silent with only music playing.

"I had a good time," Lauren said.

"I am glad you did," I said giving her a smile.

"Yeah you kept me quit entertained with your comments," she said giggling of the memory.

"Oh shut up," I said giving her a playful punch.

We arrived at my house and we walked in. We talked for a bit and decided to go to my room. I sat down on my bed as Lauren grabbed my Ed Sheeran vinyl and put it on. 'Tenerife Sea' started.

"Wow usually it'a the cliche 'Thinking Out Loud'," I said as she laughed at my comment.

"Shut up idiot and dance with me," she said extending her hands towards me.

"Not that this song isn't cliche either,"

"Stop talking I am trying to be romantic."

I started laughing and she gave me a death glare. So for the rest of the song I decided to not talk and just look at her. The song ended and I kept dancing as I stared into to her wonderful green eyes that were now dark.

"You're my light," I said putting my forhead against hers. (Lumiere in the song means 'light' btw)

"Your so cheesy," Lauren said laughing at the ground.

"Hey idiot," she looked up to meet your gaze. "You're my idot." I said.

Lauren looked into my eyes and then to my lips as she bit her own. I couldn't take this I couldn't wait anymore to kiss her. With that I crashed our lips together forcefully. As soon as I started kissing her she started kissing me back with the same amount of force. Before I knew it we fell onto my bed as our lips were still connected. I ran my hand up and down her side and my other hadns supporting myself above her. I slowly bit her bottom lip giving me access to slip my tongue into her mouth. Before we could go any further there was a banging on my front door led with a million rings of the doorbell. I rested my head on her shoulder and started laughing as she did the same.

"Can we ever catcha break," I said while still laughing against her shoulder.

I went to get up to answer the door.

"Can we just ignore it?" she said while she was trying to tug me back onto the bed.

"I would like to stay but whoever is ringing the doorbell sounds like if I don't answer it soon I will be murdered before we could continue," I said laughing at my own response.

She sighed and joined me to go see who was banging and ringing the doorbell. Lauren was attached on to my right arm bringing me close.

"What, I am cold," she said.

I started laughing as it brought back the memory at the theatre. As I opened the door I was tackled by two people. Dinah and Taylor.

ANON: I hope you like it! I spent so much time making this chapter because I was working on it and I forgot to save it and had to rewrite the first bit!! Well let me know what you think! Also you and Lauren and your first kiss AHHH! Also does anyone have christmas ideas for this fic :) let me know :b

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 226K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
586K 17.5K 45
Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

895 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...