Eroda |h.s.|

By cherry_beans

"If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me." _________________... More

The Isle Of Eroda (Prologue)
The Peculiar Boy
The New Girl
When He Met Her
The Squad
Anna
Teamwork
The Preparation
I Hate You (Part 1)
I Hate You (Part 2)
Not My Fault
To Be So Lonely
The Lost Song
She Is.....Alive?
I'm Sorry
The Robbery
The Secret Cell
The Plan
The Distraction
The Escape
A New Place To Live
Be With Me
The Flashback
The Headache
I Am A Grandma, Love
Hiding From The Law
Caught
What Happened
Back With You
Official
Secrets
Dreams About Her
Crawling
What?!
I Wanna Write You A Song
The Gift
The Picnic
Stealing
Gone
We Are Watching
Not Ready
Songwriting
End You
Birthday
Surprise
What Is With Her
Secret Revealed
Pregnant
Alright
Carol
Disappeared
No Need To Be Afraid
Treat People With Kindness
Let Go
Free
Seaview 88 Cottage
Father
The Story (Part 1)
The Story (Part 2)
The Story (Part 3)
The Story (Part 4)
The Story (Part 5)
The Story (Part 6)
The Story (Part 7)
The Story (Part 8)
The Story (Part 9)
The Story (Part 10)
The Story (Part 11)
The Story (Part 12)
Back To Reality
Seven Minutes
Trust & Risks
The Fight
Protecting Means Killing
Free...Or Not
The Letter
He Went Away (Epilogue)
A/N

Trapped

47 4 10
By cherry_beans

"There's nothing we can do about it."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-Should we go there?- Zayn asked while we all still stared at that strange small piece of paper.

-What else can we do? It is our only choice now.- Liam stated and we decided to agree with him.

-So let's go, lads. We definitedly should not waste time by just standing here.- Emma reminded us and we finally started to run towards Seaview 88 Cottage.

That is actually the name of a street in Eroda and also of a famous hotel that is in the middle of that street. I don't remember visiting that place a lot. I would only pass by it a few times in about three months.

-What do you guys think awaits us there?- Niall asked while we were going over there.

-Guys, I don't even know what Seaview 88 Cottage is.- Emma reminded us.

For a split second I forgot that she lives in Eroda only for about a month now and because of everything that has happened she did not get to visit all the places in here that are actually pretty amazing.

-That is a street with a hotel with the same name in the middle of it.- Liam told her and she nodded in understanding.

-This better be worth it. I really hope we find Louis somehow over there.- Zayn muttered quietly.

-Me too. We have to find him. He could really be in some sort of danger. I cannot even imagine what could possibly happen to him.- Niall confirmed his words just as quietly.

After a few moments, I noticed that someone started to go right behind us. It did not seem like he was following us. He probably just wanted to go the Seaview 88 Cottage as well.

Soon enough I got to examine that man and I realised that it was the same man from earlier. It was the one with a blonde ponytail who talked about the fact that he was going to get married pretty soon.

-Hey! Harry, right? Hope your fish is doing great out there in the ocean.- He greeted me with a big smile on his face.

-Me too. Thank you for your help, mate.- I spoke to him as I patted his back after he started to walk right next to me.

That was when I remembered that the other lads and Emma still did not meet this lovely guy.

-Guys, this is a man who helped me put Anna back into the ocean.- I introduced him and he shook hands with every single one of them.

-I am Mark. It is nice to meet you all.- He said after he was finished with shaking their hands.

-I am Emma. These are Liam, Niall and Zayn. It is so nice to meet you too.- Emma replied to his greetings and the other lads happily agreed with her.

-So, Mark, you said something about getting married soon?- I asked him and saw that a giant smile appeared on his face after he heard my words.

-Yeah. I am actually going to my beautiful bride's place right now. I want to see her and hang out with her for a bit.

-She lives in Seaview 88 Cottage?- I asked him and he nodded his head while still grinning.

-Oh! Well that is actually exactly where we are going to as well.- Zayn joined the conversation.

-Great!- Mark responded to his comment.

After a few minutes we arrived in front of the giant building that had words "Seaview 88 Cottage" written just above the main door.

-Well, see you later, guys. It was awesome to meet you!- Mark said as he waved and started to turn the handle on the hotel door.

-Yeah! See you and it was great to meet you too!- Liam told him and Mark entered the hotel.

Now all five of us stood in front of Seaview 88 Cottage. I wasn't really sure what exactly were we waiting for. I must admit that I was a bit nervous.

The only thing that was on my mind were those creepy people that have been haunting us these days. Maybe they will do something bad to us here and torture Louis as well.

I do not think that there is any other person who could have made Louis disappear all of a sudden. I really hope that he is okay. He is one of my best mates. We've known each other ever since I was sixteen and he was eighteen. I don't ever want to lose him. Never in a million years.

-Okay. Let's do it like this. We will wait here for ten minutes and if no one arrives, we will continue with the search. I don't want us to waste too much time here when we do not even know if Louis is okay.- Emma said as uncomfortable silence started to fill the space between the five of us.

-You're right, love. We should not wait too long.- I told her and the rest of the lads nodded.

7 minutes later.

-How much time did it pass?- Niall asked before he started waiting for Liam to check his wristwatch.

He looked at his arm before turning his head to look at Niall.

-It has been seven minutes, mate.- He responded to his question.

-Three more minutes and we have to leave.- Zayn added as he stood still with his hands inside the pockets of his trousers.

-The weirdest thing is the fact that we do not even know what we are actually waiting for.- I spoke.

-Yeah. Whatever it is, it better show up quick.- Liam responded to my statement.

Suddenly, I felt someone's presence behind us. That someone covered my eyes and I heard the rest of my friends scream in shock. I felt a shapr pain at the back of my head and I immediately blacked out.

25 minutes later

I woke up while still feeling a little dizzy. My head was hurting from before and I was ina sitting position.

After blinking a few times, I started to examine the place around me. I knew for sure that we were not in front of Seaview 88 Cottage anymore. This place was really dark. The only source of light that I found was a lamp that shined above my head.

Suddenly I heard familiar groans of pain. I couldn't really make out who it was, but I knew that I already heard that voice.

-Hello? Anyone there?- I asked just to make sure that I was not alone in here.

-Harry? Darling? I am here.- Emma's lovely voice echoed in my ears.

-Are you alright, love?- I asked her.

-Yeah. It's just that I cannot move because I am tied up to this chair. Are you tied up as well?- She said because she could not see me.

I looked at my wrists and ankles and realised that they were indeed tied to the chair I was sitting on.

-Yeah. I am fine though. Just feeling a little dizzy. That's all.

-Harry? Em? Is that you guys?- I heard Zayn asking.

-Yes. It's us.- Emma and I both replied in unison.

-Good. I thought that I was alone.- Liam spoke after breathing a sigh of relief.

-Me too. I am so glad that you guys are here as well.- Niall added and I suddenly felt a bit more calm. My heart steadied it's pace because I finally knew that everyone was okay.

When a few seconds passed, I heard another groaning sound coming from a near distance.

-Is that one of you guys? Are you alright?- I asked as the groaning continued.

-No.- They all answered.

That was when lamps started to shine above every one of their heads. I could see them clearly. They were in the exact same positions as me.

I thought that those strange groans would stop, but to my surprise, they got even louder than before.

-Who is that?- Liam asked and we all shrugged.

Right after he said that, I became completely shocked. I lost the ability to speak.

In a chair right in front of me sat a guy who had his head down and let out those groans here and there.

He started to cough loudly as I just could not take my eyes off of him. Who was he?

After the coughs stopped, he lifted his head up to look directly at me and that was when I let out a loud gasp and my eyes were wider than they've ever been.

-Louis?!

________________________________

A/N: Woah! You really did not expect that, did ya?

Well this is just the beginning!

Unfortunately :(

Vote and comment!

Hope you liked it.

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 770 38
It all began with the diary entries of Aurelia Salvatore, a young orphaned maid that was placed at the door step of Prince Styles' family. Raised by...
35.7K 1.1K 45
๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž /สŒ๐งหˆ๐Ÿ๐šรฐ(ษ™)๐ฆษ™๐›(ษ™)๐ฅ/ ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ...
3M 74.8K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
26.3K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?