In Our Next Lifetime - NCT Ha...

Av Nyeacks

Na Y/n was a very different child from the rest. Ever since kindergarten, she was bullied. Until one day, she... Mer

Kindergarten's New Student ( Part 1 )
They're just jealous ( Part 2 )
Our little secret ( Part 3 )
Summer Break ( Part 4 )
You old man! ( Part 5 )
Sunshine ( Part 6 )
I was too late ( Part 7 )
I'm sorry about yesterday ( Part 8 )
Mother? ( Part 9 )
Thank you ( Part 10 )
"Soulmate" ( Part 11 )
"Try changing your looks" ( Part 12 )
Where we used to play at ( Part 13 )
BFF ( Part 14 )
Mother's Secret ( Part 15 )
Who'll be with me? ( Part 16 )
New feeling ( Part 17 )
Should I tell him about it? ( Part 18 )
I like you ( Part 19 )
Our first date ( Part 20 )
Everyting felt perfect ( Part 21 )
Our first kiss ( Part 22 )
Happier ( Part 23 )
Happy Birthday! ( Part 24 )
The Real Secret ( Part 25 )
< FINALE > You're just a memory ( Part 27 )

Chaotic World ( Part 26 )

111 7 1
Av Nyeacks

Days passed & I felt much more sad than ever.

°°°

We had our dinner. It was really silent.

"Did you ever remember anything about Haechan..?", I asked them.

Dad suddenly slammed the table.

"Haechan? again?! Your Mother already told you he's your imaginary friend! Now, would you please forget about him?!", Dad shouted at me.

"Y/F/N!", Mother shouted as she pulled Dad away.

I've never felt so scared in my whole life. Dad never shouted at me like that...

They talked to each other & I felt my heart breaking, my whole crushing, my life being at it's worst state.

I cried & rushed to my room. I quickly locked the door & leaned on it as if my life depends on it if it opened. I took deep breathes as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I heard my parents banging on my door. I leaned against on the door making sure they won't be able to enter.

I felt too much pain. I couldn't handle more.

"This is all your fault! You should've talked to her like a normal person & not an idiot!", Mother shouted with anger.

I've never heard my parents fight about something like this. I can hear them asking permission for them to enter, begging me.

I cried & cried, they probably heard it already.

°°°

"You know what?! We're gonna leave!", Mother said as she stood up & went to her room.

She came out with bags & quickly pulled me out of the house. Mother pushed all of our bags in the car & also me.

"Would you stop being so dramatic?!", Dad said as he came out of the house.

"Would you stop treating your daughter like this?! You know that she's having a hard time! You know that she just found out about it & I can't handle your attitude!", Mother said with anger.

Mother was never this angry my whole time.

They continued arguing. I cried & ruffled my hair. I feel the pain all over me. I wanted to leave this world. I want some peace. I felt so sad, scared, & chaotic.

Everything felt so wrong. Everything was just hurting me. Everything went wrong. Nothing felt perfect at all.

Mother came & slammed the door close & started driving away. I saw her tears rolling down her cheeks. I wiped it away with some tissue as she continued to drive.

°°°

"We're gonna be fine.", Mother said as she sat with me on the bed.

Mother and I stayed in a hotel for a week.

"I'm gonna buy a new house for us, okay? Don't worry...", she said as she hugged me tightly.

She whispered words like, 'We're gonna be okay' & other more.

I sighed & felt calm for once.

°°°

Mother worked 24/7, trying to earn as much money as she can. She would come home looking so sick.

I tried to do my best to not spend any money, like telling her I wasn't hungry. I would just curl into a ball & wait for her to get home.

The next few days were exactly like that until Mother came home. She looked so exhausted & tired.

"Mother, you should rest for atleast a day.", I said as I took her bag off her.

"It's.. okay...", Mother said as she became unconscious.

"Mother? Mother!", I said trying to wake her up.

I quickly called the ambulance & they took her to the hospital. I followed them & the nurses, once again, stopped me.

I sat on the waiting area & cried. I already lost hope at this point. I sighed remembering Haechan was with me before.

I waited for hours & hours. A doctor came out of the room & walked towards me.

"Are you a family member of Ms. Na?", he asked.

"Yes, what happened?", I quickly asked.

"She passed away... I'm sorry.", the doctor said.

I knew it...

I lost my words & left the hospital.

"End of Part 26"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
593K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.