VERSUS - TK

By taetoyourkook

taehyung is the school's president. ♡︎ #9 - taehyungxjungkook More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐭.𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐭.𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 • 𝐦

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

3.5K 166 20
By taetoyourkook

Hiii~
My head hurts like hell though because of the enrollment papers, I hate it really much. ತ_ʖತ

___________

It was a beautiful day, beautiful faces, beautiful moods and beautiful everything.

For Taehyung's eyes it was all beautiful and pretty.
The sunny sun was shining as it reflected with yellow shades into Taehyung's tan skin.

He was already walking back in the hallway of the school, it was already been four months after the very beautiful Valentine Ball.

He was happy.

Even though Jungkook wasn't here since the morning he is still happy tho.

Jungkook did everything to prove himself, they are still dating and Jungkook could tell that Taehyung was really a hard one to get.

Taehyung isn't that easy tho, he promise himself that he should gave himself more some times, and Jungkook didn't even budge to complain when he says he wasn't ready yet, well Jungkook was so understanding as well.

He didn't tell him he was tired and all, he wasn't even the one who blame since he was so excited and happy, and he was looking forward to their dates and all.

Taehyung would rate the Water Park into 101/, he was really enjoying it all, Jungkook invited him and all of their friends.

They enjoyed it a lot and Taehyung got the chance to get more closer to them, he knows them well enough in just four months and he can't get more happy than ever.

The second one was when they go to Jungkook's house, meeting his parents again and soon in the dinner they cook for themselves since Jungkook's parents were out, they bond and watched movies.

It was so pleasing for Taehyung, they were just chilling and all. It was the best, he didn't experience something like those when he was still with Minho.

And speaking of that devil, he showed up last month and that's when they have their fourth ever date and still processing everything. Just an expensive restaurant and Minho just have to ruin the romantic mood of Jungkook.

Not to mention when he actually punched him when he says so.

They didn't kiss even when the moment was so starring and all, Jungkook was trying to keep himself steady not to mention Taehyung who only wanted to kiss the boy so much, The kiss at the ball was still fresh for them both and it made them wanted to kiss eachother and taste their beautiful scented lips.

Other than holding hands whilst walking, Jungkook and Taehyung didn't still do anything risky and could change their relationship so far.

For Jungkook, he was really trying the hardest, it's Taehyung, and even though Taehyung have said it once that a simply date was enough for him, for Jungkook a simply date can't do.

Taehyung deserved anything but a simple date.

They have been really known as the cat and dog at school before Jungkook confessed and since the day from the program everyone was literally confused on why's and how's?

Everything have changed, Jungkook would always drive Taehyung home and help him the usual, but now Jungkook would always stay until Taehyung goes home, and even though it was a risk too, Taehyung just smiled and agree to it.

They have known eachother very well too, Jungkook would says somethings and Taehyung as well just exchanging words and all.

They feel like they haven't really known eachother well, and just go with those 21 questions and stuff like those.

It made them both fell inlove with each other again, like very deeper this time.

The thought of Jungkook leaving him wasn't in his vocabulary, and Jungkook isn't going to ever do that anyways. He could never.

"TAEHYUNG?!" the said man startles and look behind meeting a panting Jimin, he smiled but the other just rolled his eyes and drag him somewhere, making him almost trip and both stop when Taehyung halts in his steps.

"What the fuck are you doing? I have some things to do and I have to-" Jimin cuts him off and rolled his eyes.

"We have to go to the infirmary!" Taehyung frowned and soon immediately laughed at him, causing for Jimin to sighed and he expected it enough.

Since he loves to prank Taehyung these past few days, he even include his boyfriend which is Min Yoongi, and Jungkook once and they put Taehyung into the locker room, they lock him up and he was so furious, and as they planned it, they were fully ready for apple that day.

They pay for twenty apples for Taehyung which they regretted the most.

"Im not going with you, you prankster!" Taehyung says and walk away again making Jimin groaned and look at him but he didn't run for him.

"Jungkook is dying!" Taehyung frowned and look at Jimin, slowly tilting his head as he look around again.

"W-What?"

His heart was beating so fast, he felt his nerves immediately thickens as his eyes stings faster than what he expected.

'D-Dying? He can't just die! I will kill that guy!'

"Where is he?" He slowly says and Jimin sighs, so all this time he was in the infirmary and didn't even tell Taehyung. Hence answers Taehyung's thoughts on why he ain't here yet since the morning.

"Tae?" Jimin called out and Taehyung look at him, tears in his eyes making Jimin flinched. 'oh god.'

Taehyung was angry, and sad. He doesn't know what is Jungkook's illness, heck he doesn't that he was I'll of all this times that they were together.

"W-What is-"

'its now or never, min.'

"Lukemia-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!! WHY IS IT JUST IN THE INFIRMARY?!! WE SHOULD GO TO THE....TO THE HOSPITAL!" he cried out, he doesn't even know why he was crying but it all just came out all of a sudden and he can't control it.

Jimin was just looking at him with wide eyes.
"I-I don't kno-"

"WHAT ARE WE D-DOING HERE?!!" and now, it was Taehyung to drag Jimin who has his eyes still wide open as if it will come out of his eyes.

'What the fuck is going on! I will fucking kill that fucking douchebag!' tears were flowing down in his eyes as they both run to the clinical office. He was sobbing hard.

And Jimin knows Jungkook will fucking kill him for telling Taehyung.

As soon as they walk in the infirmary Taehyung immediately bursted out the door and see Jungkook in there which made him cry even more harder.

Lukemia can kill a person and he isn't willing to let Jungkook away, no way in hell he would let him go away from him.

He cried even harder than before making Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and smiled immediately when he saw Taehyung at the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Taehyung snap making Jimin scratched his neck. He run into Jungkook and hugged him crying into his shoulder as he sobbed and groaned.

"I hate y-you so much." Jungkook was curious an she look at Jimin, which who just shrugged and fastly waved goodbye and sprinted his beeline outside of the door before Taehyung could kill him.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I-I really hate you! I hate you so much!" Jungkook holds him tight as he cried, he chuckled, making Taehyung look at him in disbelief.

"Why the f-fuck are you even laughing at me!? You are hiding something but then you just laugh it off like no-nothing?!!" He cried again and Jungkook tried to not stiffled at his words, Taehyung was scary.

Well, he isn't the president for no reason right?

"W-Why didn't you-" he was stop when Jungkook hushed him and stops him talking to he just sobbed again, hiding his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, his milk skin is wetting by Taehyung's tears.

"I was just here because im ill-"

"Yes you are! And it's a fucking Lukemia?!! How does that even make sense, and In a fucking infirmary?!!" He snap making Jungkook curiously look at him and frowned his eyebrows twitched and he just look at Taehyung and into the door where Jimin leaves.

'oh god.'

"Look, Taehyung-"

"Look what? I-I have knew it!" Jungkoo chuckle but the older glared at him which makes him stop.

"Angel look, just hush for a while and give me sometime to explain." Jungkook says not wanting to laugh again.

"I just have a fever and im here because im excused and im doing this." Taehyung frowned and look down not even noticing the now crumpled tarpaulin in Jungkook's lap where he sits at.

He give way and Jungkook took it from beneath as he opens it. Taehyung blink.

KIM TAEHYUNG,

THE VERY BEST PRESIDENT AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS SO CUTE. PLEASE LOVE ME FOREVER BECAUSE I CAN LOVE YOU FOR THE REST FORWARDS. BE MY BOYFRIEND AND LETS MAKE THIS OFFICIAL!

"W-What?" He says and Jungkook shrugged, he immediately wiped his tears and listened to Jungkook.

"I love you really damn much, angel, I know it takes time to heal you and im sorry for being the most desperate one between us both but I really wanted to make this official. I don't wanna hurt you, nor I do want to leave you, never in hell I could ever do that to an angel like you. So, please give me the honour to call you mine and you, calling me yours too. Please give me the honour to be your boyfriend as long as we trust eachother. And as long as I live, there ain't no one to ever love you like me."

Taehyung's tears flowed down as he look at him, gulping.

"Its okay if you wanted to say yes, I still have many next ti-" he was immediately cut off when a pair of lips landed onto his, kissing and pressing it oh so softly with eachother.

Jungkook immediately closed his eyes as he unhand the tarpaulin from his and pulled his own hands into Taehyung's cheeks, deepening the kiss very much.

Wow, he has been waiting for this time and it really did came. Taehyung, initiating the kiss first and him deepening it as if there's nothing in this world to mind but their lips that are now press together.

As they pull off, Taehyung immediately glared at him.
"Don't hurt me, im actually sick and it's Jimin's idea."

He was fuming in anger.

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!!!" He was about to walk away when Jungkook immediately take his arms, yanking him backwards to him, and he look at him.

"Is this a yes?" He smiled.

"I love you too, boyfie." Jungkook smiled and he giggled at that, kissing again and immediately pulling away. "I love you very much, angel."

"Now let me go, I still have to murder someone."

_

Y'all uh? Bonus chapter is next update? ಠ ل͟ ಠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 92 7
What if the Highschool Genius and Bully body swap? ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This story is mine please don't copy.
898K 28.3K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
411K 22.5K 45
When best friends grow apart and become academic rivals and their life a competition, you already know things will go down. Especially on a rainy day...
169K 7.8K 35
━It's hard to be a kindergarten teacher but not until he met Jeon Jungkook. Taekook au : -top Jungkook -bottom Taehyung