𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hii~
It's a very boring chap. I don't know why but im very occupied earlier when I wrote this.
Im sorry in advance, i really am. I really do.

__________________

It was a normal day for Taehyung and for the club members, it ain't busy for them but for Taehyung it is.

The principal once again told him to work for some of the paperworks after they have surveyed around the campus.

A visitors just came and supervised the area, he was with the principal, the two peace officers, Hyungjin and Seonggi, with Jimin to take notes if ever, but it didn't say anything than saying 'your areas are wonderfully clean' and Taehyung can't thank Mr.Joe and his co-workers enough for their hard work.

"Why can't I just finish this by tomorrow!" He complained and Jimin just laughed with Seonggi and Hyungjin in the back, of Jimin arranging the files up.

They decided to work with Taehyung because of how stressed he is. Him and Jimin isn't even that type to go on the spot these past days. Since Taehyung was currently still, injured and busy at the same time.

"It's okay, atleast we have them." Jimin says mentioning the boys in the back who just smiled politely on them.

Seonggi and Hyungjin are freshmans and just runs for the position last year. They were the cutest couple in the school so maybe that's why they became one for the club.

And besides they were completely responsible for Taehyung's perspective. "Its okay." Taehyung says waving to both of them when they just smiled and bowed.

Soon enough the door opens just when the couple leaves beforehand, revealing Jungkook, he smiled and greeted the busy boys a good afternoon and lift the same paper bag making Taehyung blushed and look down.

"What are those?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just sat next to him still infront of Taehyung.

"Apples and milks."
It made Jimin suspiciously look at Taehyung and into Jungkook and back to him again, then to the paper bag.

"Why? Is it wrong for him to-"

"I didn't says anything like that.." Jimin says as he laugh looking at the paper bag before taking it from Jungkook and opening it, taking one apple and bite into it, smiling in the process.

"It shouldn't be for you." Jungkook says mocking him and Jimin just stick his tongue out, Taehyung laugh.

"It's okay, there isn't just one anyways, and besides im not that hungry." Taehyung says as he adjusted the sling in his left arm.

"Do you both need help?" Jungkook offered to help and so because Taehyung is really stressed out, he just let him organize the boxes from behind him and Jimin just started to work again.

Jimin can see anything literally, From Taehyung stealing glances to Jungkook whilst Jungkook would always stare into Taehyung whilst the older ate his apples in hands, Jimin even see Taehyung blushed when Jungkook says something nonsense like;

'What else should I do?'
'You both should rest, especially you Tae.'

And he even marked the 'Tae' in his mind to not forget Jungkook just said that.

He noticed every little change his bestfriend is doing to himself, he knows Taehyung is afraid.
And he can't blame him for something he is so innocent of.

He can't blame him when he said before that the guy loves him so much that leaving Taehyung would hurt so much.

But again, he just did. He leaves his bestfriend into sorrow and he can't help but to be sad and hurt too, not gonna lie, he is more angrier than Taehyung that time.

Taehyung decided to eat the apples when he felt like his stomach grumbles, Jungkook looks at him and he just offered some, Jungkook took the apple and the banana milk.

Jimin smiled, Maybe Taehyung is still processing it all, and he clearly is aware of Jungkook's capabilities of hurting Taehyung in so much way possible.

For him kissing someone in front of Taehyung.
For him, maybe cheating in Taehyung's back.
For him, just maybe, leaves Taehyung.

Or maybe for him doing stupid bets and dates just to hurt his friend.

_

Jimin go home and Jungkook just stayed with Taehyung the whole afternoon. Saying he will send him home because it's getting darker and evening is coming.

"What about we go to your shop?" Taehyung look at him. "It's far from here."

"I got my keys." Taehyung rolled and let Jungkook handle the rest for the night.

They go for a coffee on Taehyung's shop, meeting Mr.Kim, making Taehyung blushed at every qoute and jokes even pick up lines were thrown makes him look more cheesier.

And talk for a moment.

'Maybe Jungkook isn't that bad.'
'Maybe falling for someone like Jungkook could not be that hard.'

'Maybe......

Jungkook wouldn't hurt me in the end.'

_________________

Boring af.