𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Hii~
Sooo maybeee later? In the end of the story??
ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

"Somebody help it's getting worse.
What do you do of a broken heart?"

it's a lyrics from LANY 'Malibu Nights'. 😜

________________

Later that day when Taehyung leaves the room, Jungkook was just sitting there both feet hang in Taehyung's neat table, playing with Taehyung's black pen.

After then, Jimin walk in, looking back and then back to Jungkook who has a plain smile plastering his face.
"How did it go? I just get to talk to Tae." Jimin asked.

And yes, he didn't get water, and Taehyung isn't stupid enough to know what Jimin wanted to do.
He wants them to talk, and he isn't going to have any of that.

"I was really wondering..why didn't Taehyung got to attend a ball..." Jimin knew it would come.

"May I ask why?" Jimin sighs and sits infront of Jungkook which he immediately straighten his back.

"The last time I see him attending one was when the 2nd year..." Jimin nod, his thoughts were filled with Taehyung and how he have been through.

"Well that was 2 years ago, Jungkook." Jimin firstly
says...

_

"Hey babe!" Taehyung waved to the man as he was smiling to Taehyung as well, they hugged for awhile and the boy immediately push him gently.

"How are you?" Taehyung says and the man held him by his waist, they walk to the hallway of the school ground and as usual, Taehyung have to walk up and to Jungkook.

"Hey there Mr.Pres..." the man tightly grip his hands into Taehyung, Jungkook noticed.

"Hey to you too, Jeon, and please excuse us." That's so rude thought of Jungkook when the guy replied for Taehyung.

The man and Taehyung walk up with the guy glaring at Jungkook who is just smirking. He didn't know Taehyung was in love with someone tho and it's his first time seeing the man this close too maybe he was a senior, but for now he just shrugged. It isn't his time and he will wait.

"How are Taehyung?" Choi Minho asked and Taehyung shyly smiled at him, fixing up his eyeglass as they both sit at the vacant seat inside the cafeteria. It wasn't that busy of a day for Taehyung so he let his boyfriend take his time with him.

Choi Minho is his boyfriend for almost 2 weeks and it was February 13, tomorrow will be the ball and he is very excited for it. Since it's his first time having Minho to dance with him.

They don't do skinships that much since Minho isn't that type of a guy, well in Taehyung's case, that's what he just thinks of. He was always so confused because Minho don't like to call him nicknames too.

Not even a single babe.

"Im okay..." He says and Minho just nod, not even staring at him, he was staring at some girl in their left side,of course Taehyung noticed that.

--

It was the afternoon after they see eachother.
Jimin and him was walking up into the school ground when they heard chats of a small group of people.
It's already 5 and everyone should be out of school already.

Hearing a familiar voice Taehyung immediately drag Jimin out of the place and walk near to the loud laughters and all.

Peaking, he saw his boyfriend with his friends too.
They were laughing about something else, Taehyung frowned at that, Jimin wasn't stupid at all.
He knows it was Choi.

"Oh come on! Look at his stupid face!" It was his boyfriend and they were looking at some pictures, maybe. It was at a phone of him, they were laughing about the comment whilst he scrolled it many times.

Yeah, it was a picture, and Taehyung is sure about that.

"I didn't know why all of you are still interested in that boy, look men, im not taking side but you all should stop this." It was one of his friends, Taehyung blink and Jimin immediately look at him.

'boy?'

"I don't think so..I got a lot of money in this." Minho says. Taehyung's eyes went teary as he just stared at them, cupping his mouth with his big thin hands.

so all this time?

"Look, Kim Taehyung isn't a toy-"

"I don't fucking care, go talk to that little cunt and fucking dare to tell him the truth or else I'll fucking kill the hell out of you."

Taehyung was crying and Jimin immediately walk up to him dragging him away to the scene.

it was a dare then?

"A-Are you okay?" Jimin asked and he knows that's a very stupid question to even ask in this kind of a situation and he swears Taehyung is insane when he replied... "I-Im fine..."

"What the hell? He just said it him-"

"I'll talk to him tomorrow.."

_

"Then after that, it was awfully painful." Jungkook just wanted to kill someone. Someone named Choi Minho.

He did know him, he was a senior and he doesn't know why he left out of school but maybe that's because of Taehyung.

Well he can leave all he wants, Jungkook has nothing to say 'bout those. He is insane.

And Jungkook can't believe that he was all blinded by how Minho handled the situation before. It was all like he wasn't faking, he seems really inlove with Taehyung.

Woah.

"Taehyung runs after Minho says he was a desperate bitch, everyone sees what happen and I know you do too, Jeon. That's the fact why he didn't want everyone to call him that. He said to me that he loves Minho so much but he can't believe that love really did blind him."

Jungkook was just staring at nothing in particular, He was shock, he doesn't know why but he kind of wanted for Taehyung to feel nothing but being loved and cared of.

He wanted to love Taehyung even more.

"That's why he didn't believe in love at all. He is clearly confused about what he felt about you, kook. Because he doesn't wanted to feel the pain."

Jungkook look at Jimin.

"He is inlove but he is lost too."
_______________

So you all know I did ask you all something if you wanna know what I wanted to tell you when the story ended right?

Maybe I'll see if I can do this, maybe when I will update sooner or later. Tomorrow night will do right?

I wanted to tell you all something tomorrow night!
Please be prepared! I think it's important for me, it is.

Byee! See yah! (。ノω\。)