𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Hii~
So I have am glad. Very, because I can see there is a Philippine readers here. Im very glad, hello sa inyo (。◕‿◕。)

__________________

It was the day when Taehyung was so nervous anda bit  excited about. It is their free day, Intramurals, what they called in short.

He was wearing his white buttoned up polo and a brown beige trousers pairing it with his sandals, he was really pleasant to stare with. The school was very proud to say the best that they have a very beautiful President.

Everyone is agree with that, Taehyung Kim is really a gorgeous one, not to even mention his beautiful features, his big brain that he uses all the time, his kind and soft but a lion heart. He looks even better with his round glasses on.

"Taehyung!" He turn around as he saw Seokjin and his group, they were all smiling to him as he smiled back.

"Hey, uh, what do you want?" He was kind of busy because he is observing the whole venue, which is clearly in just their gymnasium.

"Oh, uh...You probably know Jungkook will be performing right?" He pursed his lips to not smile and nod, making them chuckle.
"Who will be the judge?"

Hoseok asked more like he was feeling so excited, it was their first time hearing Jungkook sing for awhile now so everyone is present in the group.

"Uh, there isn't judges, the whole show will be just an entertainment for everybody...I think you have read it on the description?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok facepalmed.

"Oh yeah, yeah right. We have." He says and Taehyung laugh, he was clearly searching for Jungkook everywhere but he isn't around. Maybe he was preparing. He don't know what will he be performing for the event.

Well, he will be watching then, and if Jungkook embarrassed himself then fuck off, he will be laughing his ass off.

"Oh I should go, I have something else to do..We don't actually mind of you all suiting yourself in the seats available.." he says politely and they all nod in agreement, saying they will just watched the whole show, well it will be boring but for Jungkook, okay then.

They bid goodbyes and Taehyung walk to Jimin in the stage. They were talking about all the designs, saying it was all perfect. The last year wasn't a mess at all but they both agree to the fact that this year was still have the best designs around all of it.

_

It was said to the list that Jungkook will be the fifth to perform saying Taehyung was so nervous, it wasn't a lie at all.

He was clearly trying to figure out what Jungkook is trying to do on the stage, maybe he would play fire, or dance, oh how he will be looking so godly if he do, and maybe he would sing...

But Jungkook? Singing? Taehyung would just laugh at him because what the fuck?

Maybe Jungkook isn't suit for singing, maybe he has those lame voice. But it isn't impossible for him though he has the most godly voice of all time, It was for Taehyung but maybe all of the students agree to that idea.

"Goodafternoon everyone! Welcome to the first day of our Intramurals 2020!" It was Sana who has the microphone in hands.

Taehyung was seated infront of Jungkook's group, they were just listening at the host as she speaks fluently infront of many people around the close gymnasium.

Taehyung was clapping at how Sana handled the rest of her speech in the center of the stage.

It was always been her who does the speeches and all, Taehyung can do that, but he isn't going to waste his voice for such a pathetic listeners, well, they don't listens anyways, so why bothered to go at the center and waste your voice for them?