Five | Taegi✔️

By Mai_Spring

Where Kim Taehyung- a photographer, and Min Yoongi- a journalist get stuck at a winter lodge together for fiv... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
AAAAAAAAAA
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Bonus [18+]

Ten

7.2K 474 114
By Mai_Spring

There was ketchup on the corner of Taehyung's mouth, which Yoongi just wiped away for him with a paper towel. Taehyung hummed as he set his burger down on his plate and looked up at the older with curiosity.

"So," He swallowed his food. The burger actually wasn't bad, which made Yoongi question everything Taehyung had told him before. Taehyung had told him that it's what he learned from watching his parents cook after so many years. "why did you get so drunk?"

Yoongi bit his inner cheek as he sorted out his plate. He quickly took a drink of his water, which filled his dry mouth, but didn't save him from the conversation he was going to have.

"I know it's not my business.." Taehyung felt guilty for even speaking, so he picked up his huge burger and filled his mouth with food. Yoongi chuckled at the sight of his cheeks.

"Honestly?" Yoongi leaned back in his chair and shrugged. "There isn't many things to mess up here. At home, I'd have to be careful if I got drunk. Like I could accidentally post something on social media or break something at home or call someone and possibly curse them for no real good reason." He chuckled.

"But since I'm here," He looked up at Taehyung. "I know you're not going to tell anyone about my stupid life or if I do something stupid, you won't tell anyone. I have no phone, so I couldn't fuck that up."

Taehyung nodded. "It's like we're closed off for good." He said. "No phones. No people besides us. It's our escape. I get it." He said.

Yoongi smiled. "Also I really needed to get drunk." He said. "Hope I didn't say or do anything stupid while I was like that. Did I?"

The younger just bit his lip as he looked at his burger and picked it up once again. "Not at all." He pursed his lips together right before taking a big bite of his burger. Yoongi frowned at that. Taehyung noticed the look on his face.

"Liar." Yoongi pouted.

Taehyung hummed as he chewed and Yoongi just stared up at him. He finally swallowed his food. "You called me Taehyungie." He said. Yoongi tilted his head. "It was cute."

Cute? It's cute? Yoongi suddenly realized how much he adds "ie" at the end of names. Seokjinnie. Jungkookie. Hoseokie. Namjoonie. Taehyungie? Ugh. Why does he do it?

"That's not even too bad." Yoongi pouted. "Just a nickname? That's all I did?"

Taehyung nodded. "Mhm.."

Somehow, Yoongi didn't believe him. He probably made a fool of himself and Taehyung just happened to be there. "I know you're lying." Yoongi said. "Just as long as I can trust you to not make fun of me, we're good."

"Then we're good." Taehyung smiled.

Yoongi smiled back at him. "I like this new Taehyung." He said. Taehyung huffed.

"Taehyungie?" He corrected Yoongi.

"Taehyung didn't seem too likable." Yoongi said. "I like Taehyungie, though. He's much nicer and possibly funnier." He lightly laughed as Taehyung just squinted at him. Yoongi wasn't truly in the mood to eat as much as the other. Hell, the light from the lantern was already killing him enough. He just wanted to be kept in a dark room for forever. Taehyung didn't really notice that Yoongi only gave his burger two bites until he finally looked.

The younger tilted his head as he acknowledged the plate in front of Yoongi.

"Not hungry?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looked up into Taehyung's eyes and gave a sincere apologetic look. "Sorry." He nibbled on his lower lip as he looked down at his burger. It isn't that the hamburger wasn't good or anything. It was good. Yoongi was just still a little hungover and the thought of food didn't settle with him too well. "I—It's just my stomach. I— Maybe if I hadn't drunk so much earlier. Shit, I'm sorry. I—"

"No, no!" Taehyung tried to stop Yoongi's hand as he reached for his burger and tried to force himself to eat. Taehyung chuckled. "It's okay. I understand." He said. Taehyung's hangover wasn't like Yoongi's was. He hadn't drank as much as him and he had been awake for much longer and had freshened up. He may also drink at home just like he did earlier, which made him used to some drinking.

Yoongi turned his lips down. "Sorry."

"Let's just go rest, then." Taehyung wiped his face and hands off with his napkin and threw it onto his plate. He stood up and grabbed the lantern from the table they were eating at. "We came here to rest and vacation. As your.. friend.. I will make sure you are happy."

He reached for Yoongi's hand, who just let his bangs fall into his eyes to cover his slightly red face. Taehyung basically dragged him to the living room and let Yoongi sit wherever. The younger reached in his pocket and pulled his lower lip into his mouth, biting it as he searched for his very clearly handy lighter.

By the time Taehyung had finished lighting the two candles on the coffee table— which he declared "always good for relaxation"— and by the time he had finished lighting the fireplace with only two logs, Yoongi could already feel himself falling deep into a more calm and less tense state as he just watched the younger, feeling himself loosen up more.

His headache had barely went away from the painkillers, but watching Taehyung fiddle around and curse under his breath at the fireplace was enough headache therapy for Yoongi to even start falling asleep slowly.

Taehyung sat next to Yoongi on the couch and it took him a moment to realize that he was slowly falling asleep. He thought it was super odd for Yoongi to fall asleep next to almost a complete stranger, but he was kind of pleased that Yoongi trusted him not to do anything.

Yoongi fell asleep sitting straight up on the couch. His head was tilted away from Taehyung and his mouth hung open barely. The younger sat there for a while, not really caring about how long he sat for, just examining the heavenly view he had.

Min Yoongi is gorgeous.

His hair falls right onto the tip of his ears, the different shades of his blonde hair just sticking up against the couch as he slept. Lips were pink and dry, like he'd not used chapstick in a while. They were pouty, but Taehyung tried not to stare at his lips for too long, deeming it weird even though Yoongi's lips were pretty enough to win some kind of contest or something. Yoongi's cheeks were soft and Taehyung was reminded of a baby once again.

Every time he sees Yoongi or thinks of him, he only thinks of babies and cute things.

Because the pout that's always on Yoongi's lips are just that. Babyish and cute.

Taehyung thought about earlier this morning when he got stuck with cuddling the man. When Yoongi had pushed him into his bed and cuddled him so cutely that it hurt. He remembers having to sneak out of Yoongi's bed later on because he really had to pee. He's thankful that Yoongi never questioned their cuddling or noticed how flustered and awkward Taehyung was being. Taehyung couldn't have slept as well as Yoongi had.

He was too busy panicking throughout the whole entire rest of the morning.

Yoongi was soft and breathed against his neck, which never made it easier to not overthink. It messed with Taehyung's head.

Now Yoongi is sleeping peacefully again, and Taehyung isn't panicking, but he sure is overthinking everything and examining way too much into detail as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi is beautiful and stunning and it hurts Taehyung to even think about. Why? Because Taehyung had never really thought about anyone like that before. Not really.

Not like this.

Taehyung looked down at his chest and noticed that his camera was still there, teasing him like it was meant to do it all of its life. It's not fair, but Taehyung reached for it and turned it on. At first he takes a photo of the fireplace, looking to see if the flash woke Yoongi up. It didn't. And Taehyung can't stop himself when he points it towards Yoongi.

The flash doesn't wake Yoongi again.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi again, lowering his camera. He hummed to himself in determination as he stood up and went upstairs to his room to get Yoongi a blanket. He looked cold. He'd be cold later.

He ended up putting the blanket on Yoongi.  He also blew out the candles on the way back to sit down and smiled into the couch cushion as he pushed his face into it, finally content. And after what seems like forever, he slipped his feet under the blanket as well and finally fell asleep next to Yoongi on the couch.

And slept peacefully.

-

Taehyung wakes up with the blanket thrown over him. He didn't notice at first, but his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he saw Yoongi curled up into a ball with his hands between his knees, uncovered and shivering.

"Ah," Taehyung threw the blanket off of himself and swiftly tucked Yoongi back in like a baby, which made him move in his sleep. "You dummy. The blanket was for you." Taehyung shook his head as he stood up and went to go relight the fire for more warmth.

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung, who looked goofy as hell as he tried to quickly light the fire. "You looked cold." He stretched out. He looked out at the window next to Taehyung and smiled. "It stopped snowing. Look at the sunrise." He said.

He spotted Taehyung's camera on the coffee table and eyed it. Taehyung turned to him after he had looked at the sunrise as he was told.

  "Perfect for photos—" He noticed Yoongi.

  "Can I take some?" Yoongi suddenly asked. Taehyung wasn't exactly expecting Yoongi to ask to take photos. "Of you?" Yoongi sheepishly asked. Taehyung definitely wasn't expecting that, either. Of course Yoongi can. Of course he'll let him take photos of him. Of course Yoongi can do what he wants. Especially when he asks like that. Yes. Please do anything you want, Min Yoongi. Taehyung is a weak man.

  He nods, his eyes wide. "Y-Yeah."

  And that's how Taehyung ends up making chaotic poses to the camera. He laughs like a fool as he brings his hands up to his face and makes different poses. It's been forever since someone has taken photos of him instead of him taking photos of someone else.

  Photography is his first love. He's happy that someone else has taken interest with him.

  "You look like a dinosaur." Yoongi chuckles. "A dino in the sunrise. How elegant."

  Taehyung's eyes squint as he laughs. He feels like a high schooler again, just laughing at the dumbest things. "Hyung, anything can be elegant. But, thanks for the compliment?"

  Yoongi rolls his eyes, but he's smiling.

  "The sun is up now." He says as he points the camera in his direction and holds a peace sign up as he takes a photo. "And now you'll remember me forever. Congrats." He smiles.

  Taehyung didn't want to explain to him that he already had maybe three photos of Yoongi in his camera. He never deleted the one in the kitchen. He took one last night and now he has a whole Yoongi taken photo of himself.

  Tae feels greedy for wanting more.

  But, he wants it. He really does.

~

this chapter WAS longer but i had to shorten it 🙃😗 im trying here

(ALSO BTS JUST FUCKING SANG SPRING DAY ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS BITCH WHAT THE FUCK BEST SONG SOTY QUEEN IS BACK)

bro wtf spring day just came on as i typed that omg im in this shit for life

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
81.1K 1.7K 36
A photographer from Chicago signs a new contract, who will it be, where will this journey take them. -i don't own any names or photos unless stated o...
22.5K 1.1K 27
In which Taehyung and Jungkook are Married, and around this time Christmas is just around the corner.... "Jungkook?" "yeah?" "Why did you put all thi...
2.2K 126 23
Jungkook travels through the country in search of a certain place and himself. While he travels, he takes his father's camera, the only thing he has...