Sameer Sang Naina

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... More

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

First Night

1.2K 117 22
By cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

In the car...

After bidding final byes the car started to it's new destination. Though  Naina still had tears in her eyes, her sobs had ended. She looked at Sameer to see him looking at her with worried eyes. He blinked his eyes in reassurance as he pulled her closer in his embrace. He slowly murmured sweet words in her ears as he hugged her tightly while Naina doshed off.

After 45 mins, the car came to a stop in a new mansion. Naina opens her eyes to see outside and is mesmerized by the new house. In the night it lit up with all the decorations.

(imagine night time with light and decoration around it)

Sameer got down from the car and helped Naina get down as well. He smiled seeing Naina's reaction to the house. They walked to the entrance of the house to see Vishaka with mamiji and other ladies waiting. Vishak smiles at Them as she does their Aarti.

Vishaka:"Naina beta ab is khalash ko dakha marke ander aao."( Naina follows as said. They enter in and head to the living area. Naina looks around the house while Sameer smiles.)"beta bus do theen rasam baki hai fir tum dono aaram karne chale jana"

Samaina nodded as they did the left over rituals. After doing all the ritual. Poonam bhabhi guided Naina to her new room. While munna Pandit took sameer to the side.

Munna:"Dekh bhai waise toh normally yeh time tuhje tease karne ka hota hai per hum kya kare. Teri love story toh inti unique hai ki tuhje saare experience bhi honge ab tak. Per fir bhi rasam toh rasam hoti hai.."

Sameer:"Hato tum dono phaltu me drama mat karo. Muhje jane do."(saying this he headed to his room ignoring them)

In samaina room..

Sameer enters to see the whole room decorated with flowers. He sees Naina sitting in the middle of the bed. He heads towards her and sits on the bed.

Sameer:"Naina."

Naina:"haan "

Sameer:"I love you"(Hearing him Naina looks up and smiles )

Naina:"I love you too Sameer "(Sameer looks at Naina with a different emotion in his eyes. Naina blushes and looks down)

Sameer sees her looking down and holds her chin and makes her look up. She cups her face and rubs his thumb on her cheek. He leans in and kisses her cheeks. Then he perks her nose and eyes. He looks at her before kissing her forehead while Naina just closes her eyes. His eyes then move to her lips. He looks at her eyes for permission. She smiles  and blinks her eyes before looking down shyly. Getting the permission, Sameer leans in and slowly puts his lips on hers. At first both of them didn't move their lips at all. Then slowly Sameer started to suck her upper lips. Slowly after few seconds Naina start to follow his movements. Seeing Naina respond brought another passion in his soul. He pulled her closer with a jerk causing Naina's Hands to land in his shoulder. Their lips move in sync. Naina hands grip the Sameer's shoulder as she start to lack her breath. Seeing this Sameer breaks the kiss as he rest his forehead on her. They both look looking into each other eyes breathing heavily.

Naina blushes and pushes Sameer running into the bathroom. She closes the bathroom and leans against it trying to control her emotions. On the other hand sameer smiles and ruffles his hair before laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.  Naina changes her dress to a normal suit and heads out to see Sameer already changed and laying on the bed with his eyes closed. She goes near him and sits on the bed. She bends down and kisses his forehead. Feeling her kiss he opens his eyes and smiles then keep his head on her lap.

Sameer:(playing with her fingers)"Naina "

Naina:"hmm"

Sameer:"Tum itni beautiful kyun ho"

Naina:(blushes)"hato.."

Sameer:"Aare sachi me.."

Naina:"Accha ji...aur fir madhuri "

Sameer:"Woh bhi acchi  dikhti hai per mere liye meri madhuri toh tum hi ho. Toh meri maina aap hi world ki sabse beautiful woman ho"

Naina:"Well thank you then"(She said as they laughed)"Waise sameer kal toh humhare results bhi aa rahe hai"

Sameer:(grumpily sits on the bed)"Naina yaar... itna accha mood tha sab off ho gaya. Kyun yaad dilaya results ke baare me"

Naina:"wah. Normal log ko tension hoti hai unke exams ke results ki aur yahan aapko result ke baare me yaad bhi nahi rakhna"

Sameer:"Haan toh..dusaro ka pata nahi per mera fanda clear hai. Jab tak woh situation na aaye uske baare me sochne ka koyi fayda nahi. Kal jab results aayenge toh agar pass hua toh party kar lenge aur nahi toh 10 min ke liye sad ho lenge per abhi se kyun tension lena"

Naina:(joining her arms and sarcastically saying)"Dhanya ho Sameer Maharaj "

Sameer:"Naina yaar.."(She giggles )"Accha chalo so gao tum bahat thak gayi hogi na"(Naina nodded )

They both lead down in each other arms and soon drifted of to sleep. Both were tried due to the wedding ritual and other stuff. While on the other hand 2 souls weren't able to sleep at all. None other then our Preet and Rohan. Rohan was in his room debating on whether to call Agrawal house or not. After debating for few mins he finally dials her number. Here Preeti was settled in the living room only when the phone rang. Understanding its Rohan she runs and picks up the phone.

Phone  call

Preeti:"Hello.."

Rohan:"Hey. Soyi toh nahi thi"

Preeti:"Nahi neend nahi aa rahi "

Rohan:"Muhje bhi"

Preeti:"Rohan muhje accha nahi lag raha. I mean jabse college suru hua is hai maine wait kiya hai college ka last din ka. Aur woh din kal hai per me kush nahi hoon. Sameer Naina ki shaadi ke baad ek college hi toh tha  jahan me aapni behen ko dekh sakti thi. Per ab toh woh bhi band ho raha hai. Aur tumse bhi kaise millongi"

Rohan:"Dukhi toh me bhi hoon per tum tension mat lo. Me tumse milne aata rahonga. Aur ab toh waise bhi humhare baare me sabko pata hai. Aur rahi baat Bhabhi se milne ki toh woh jab tumhara maan kare muhje batana me tumhe milwa donga."

Preeti:"hmm"

Rohan:(trying to lighten up the mood)"Aur waise bhi kuch dino baad humhari shaadi bhi ho jayegi tab toh tum aur bhabhi ek hi ghar me"

Preeti:(blushes)"Itni jaldi thori na hogi shaadi"

Rohan:"Madam aapko pata nahi hai shayad per aapko hone wali sasu maa bahut hi excited hai aapko ghar lane ki. Maine toh unhe mamiji se kehete hue suna ki kal perso woh Pandit ji ko bulake dates nikal walegi"(Preeti blushes while rohan laughs. They talk for a while before heading to sleep )

Next morning in the New Maheshwari Mansion was filled with good vibes. Naina woke up to see Sameer sleeping like a kid. She turns of the alarm and heads to the bathroom to freshen up. She comes out dressed in a red salwar suit. She moves to Sameer and ruffles his hair. Sameer moans and dips his head in the pillow. Naina smiles and calls him out.

Naina:"Sameer utho.."

Sameer:(Snuggling into the pillow)"hmmm"

Naina:"Sameer utho warna me "

Sameer:"hmm"

Naina:"Dekho sameer agar tum uthe nahi toh phir dekh lena"

Sameer:"hmm"

Naina huffed as she went into the bathroom and filled a little container full of water. She comes out to see Sameer still sleeping. She slowly moves forward and pours the water on his face.

Sameer:(Sitting up in a jerk )"Tsunami tsunami bacchao "(Naina starts to laugh as Sameer looks at the surrounding and understands what happened. )"Naina yaar mere pure baal gile ho gaya"

Naina:"Maine toh pehele hi warn kiya tha. Aur waise bhi nahan toh tumhe hai hi. Thora abhi naha liya toh kya hua.."(She finish giggling as she ran out of the room)

Sameer:(Sameer smiles and runs his hands through his hair mumbling )"Pagal"

On the other hand Naina runs out and gets confused seeing the new house. She thinks to look around a bit and starts exploring the house. She notices that their bedroom is located on the 3rd floor. 3rd floor also has total 8 rooms including theirs. The rooms are in themselves pretty large. Larger then the old house rooms. The spacing between the rooms are also pretty good. The rooms are in a circular form. The middle is a open balcony style which gives a great view of the  floor below. There were stairs leading to the 4th level which was a big patio. The 2nd floor consists of small room such as gym, small living room, guest rooms and other empty rooms. As you head to the first floor. You see the dinning area which leads to the kitchen. The temple room and a big living room. At the end of the living room is a back yard which has a pool and a grassy area to play.

As naina was busy exploring the place she sees Vishaka in the backyard watering the plants while Vivek sat on the small chair and table out side sipping tea while reading the newspaper.

Naina:"Good Morning Maa Papa"

Vivek:"Aare good morning beta"

Vishaka:"Good morning. Per beta tum inti subhe kaise uth gayi"

Naina:"Woh Maa aaj college jana hai. Shaam ke graduate ceremony ki tayari karne toh uth gayi. Baki sab kahan hai"

Vishaka:" Rohan aur deepika toh Abhi tak so rahe hain. Aur baki sab upper chaht (Patio, 4th floor one) pe hain"

Vivek:"Waise beta tumhe ghar kaisa laga"

Naina:"Bahut sundar hai papa. Aur inta bara  bhi ek second ke liye toh me ghoom hi gayi thi"(They laugh )

Sameer:"Good morning everyone "(He said as he entered all dressed up in black shirt and pant)"Maa bahut bhook lag rahi hai nasta ready hai"

Vishaka:"Haan. Naina tum rohan aur Deepika ko utha do me aur sabko bula leti hoon naste ke liye"

Naina:"ji"

Naina heads up to Deepika's room to see her sleeping. She goes and wakes up Deepika who gets up after showing the same amount of tantrums that sameer shows. She helps deepika freshen up and then send her download while she heades towards Rohan's room. She enters to see Rohan already up looking at a photo. She moves forward to see the photo was of preeti.

Naina:"Oh ho deverji  subhe subhe meri behen ke yaadon me khoye ho"

Rohan:"aare bhabhi aap"

Naina:"Haan me...woh Maa ne bola tumhe uthane ko neeche naste ke liye aa gao"

Rohan:"Ji bhabhi chaliye"

They head down to see everyone at the dinning table. Naina takes her seat next to Sameer and everyone starts to eat.

Mamaji:"Humne suna aaj tum sab ki graduation ceremony hai aur except ke results bhi aane wale hai"

Sameer:"ji mamaji "

Naina:"Aap sab log shaam 6 bhaje aa jayega"

Vivek:"Aare yeh event bhi khoyi miss karne wali event hai kya hum time pe aa gayenge "

They all had their breakfast and then headed to College. Samaina and Rohan pick up Preeti before heading to college where they were gonna meet the rest of the gang members.
。。。。。。。。。。 。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will the next part soon..

Precap:"College Graduation and Samaina honeymoon."

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.9K 38
After being in Coma for nearly 1 Year, she returns to see her love happily married to someone and also had a baby. Her eyes filled with hurt hate pa...
30.5K 3.5K 54
Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relationship with Sameer was leading to. She just...
1.7K 160 2
๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - What do you think? Where is this relationship going? ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ - I don't know...but we should continue going with the flow." ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ...
40.4K 3.8K 21
AGAINNNNNN!!! HERE IS A NEW SHORT STORY... YAYYYYYY... SO I GIVE YOU ALL A SHORT DESCRIPTION... IT'S A LOVE STORY OF SAMAINA WHERE NAINA IS A BEAUTIF...