Worthless (Camren)

Bởi stubbornyouth_

In a world where slavery is normal, Lauren will struggle with her feelings towards it, but when during an auc... Xem Thêm

"The Market"
"Worthless"
"Excuse me"
"20 bucks"
"Camila, Miss."
"It's Warm"
"Dr Holland"
"Would you like to watch?
"May I sit here with you?"
"It's Camila"
"Will you be sick again?"
"Really?"
"Show me your hands"
"I'm glad it pleases you"
"You were looking out for me"
"I'm sorry Lauren"
"I'm so sorry I scared you"
"What if I don't want to leave ever?"
"701 - 555 - 107"
"Can I keep these?"
"I'm lucky then.."
"Lauren... thank you."
"This is where it says I'm yours."
" You're falling for her"
"Please get dressed.."
"I loved it.."
"It's your fault"
"You're here"
A/N
"We're going to New York!"
A/N
A/N

A/N IMPORTANT

2K 37 19
Bởi stubbornyouth_

Hi guys,
If there is someone that is sad about me not adding new chapters I'm sorry.
As you may know I'm Italian and we finished the lockdown phase a week ago, NOW listen to me closely for this: I'm going to post all the chapters in the following weeks. Yes you may be happy about this but I'm not, My health is important, My Family is important and my job is important. What I want you to understand is that I'm not paying the bills with my stories or with this one, so you know I have to do something for my parents even if I  may collapse one day or another.
I don't appreciate people that want to take my conversions and do it like they were they wrote them or it was their idea. I don't appreciate being pressed in uploading chapters or being threatened for it.
So I will do it.
After this story is done, I will leave it on this platform for one week and then I will cancel it.
I hope you're happy with yourself.

So that's it.
Bye, Martina.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
75.2K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
380K 14.6K 38
She has nobody...will it always be that way? Nine year old Camila was desperate to be saved, but the last person she expects to do just that was her...
90.1K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...