Best Friends

By uhyeah67

Faryn Tate is just a normal surfer girl of 17 years of age, apart from being a lesbian (Not that that isn't n... More

Introduction
The Surf
Bill's Bit Of Bother
That Night
Breakfast
Worried About Bill
The Girl Party
Truth Or Dare
Bill's Back!
The Dance
The Storm
The Massage
The Next Morning
The Truth
The Storm Is Over
The Truth Is Out
Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Another Surprising Question
The Parents Know
Just The Two Of Us
Morning, Beautifull!
Interrupted
Poolside Fun
Out Of Control
Alone Again
The Next Surf
Back At The Beach House
Getting Comfortable
The Aftermath
Barbecued Ribs
The Movie
The Next Day
Hannah's Massage
Helping Hannah Get Comfortable
What's Up With Faryn?
At Her Bedside
Awake!
Everything's Crazy
What Do We Do?
Putting The Plan In Motion
Alone
Morning
I'm So Sorry
What Now?
Watching The Movie
Where Is She?
Errands
In The Shop
Out Of The Shop
Now What?
Moving In With Faryn
Telling Their Friends
Seeing Amy's Mum
Evening
Morning, Baby
Faryn's Shift
At Home
Proving Himself
After He'd Gone
The Morning After
Visiting A Friend
Punishment Turned Fun
Taking It Home
Amy's Gift
Waking Up
Going Out With Dad
Home
The Delivery
Afterwards
The Party
Beer And Dancing
Time Lapse

The Surprise

17 0 0
By uhyeah67

"I've got a surprise for you baby," said Faryn, winking.

"What is it?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," Faryn teased. "Follow me."

She led Amy to their bedroom.

"Sit down," Faryn commanded, pointing at the chair.

Amy sat down on the chair.

Faryn produced a blindfold and some handcuffs. She blindfolded Amy and cuffed her hands behind the chair, using the back of the chair to stop Amy from moving her hands.

"You trust me, right?"

"Yes, I do trust you."

Faryn turned the lights off and shut the curtains and bedroom door. She lit a few candles. She'd brought a small portable stereo into the room, and turned it on. Slow, sensual, sexy music played throughout the room.

She returned to her girlfriend and removed the blindfold, tossing it aside.

"What's all this?" Amy asked. Faryn put her finger on Amy's lips, indicating for her to stop talking.

Faryn stepped back away from Amy.

She began to slowly dance to the music, her hips swaying seductively. She looked at Amy playfully, biting her lower lip.

Then Amy realised. She realised what Faryn was doing. She now knew what the surprise was.

Her surprise was a striptease by Faryn.

Faryn continued to dance seductively.

After a few minutes, Faryn began taking off her leather jacket. Once off, she tossed it to the side.

She carried on dancing. She pulled one of the straps of her vest top down and off her shoulder, then did the same with the other. She took a step closer to Amy. Her expression was nothing but sultry, with the sole purpose of seduction.

Faryn lifted up the bottom of her vest top, pulling it up to just below her bust. She kept on swaying her hips to the music.

Another minute went by before Faryn pulled her vest top up and over her head, dropping it onto the floor.

She kept dancing, her hands roaming her body. She paid particular attention whenever a new patch of skin was exposed.

Faryn unzipped her leather mini skirt. She lowered it slowly, swaying her hips to help it go down. She kept doing this until the skirt fell onto the floor. She stepped out of it, and continued dancing.

Five minutes later, Faryn pulled up another chair and put a foot on the seat. She removed the high heel shoe, and slowly rolled the stocking down and pulled it off. She put the shoe back on, and did the same routine for the other leg.

A few minutes went by. Faryn stroked her legs and abdomen and arms and face. She knew that she would be torturing Amy at this point, but she didn't care. That's exactly what she wanted to happen, for her girlfriend to be tortured.

After another few minutes, Faryn began to play with her bra straps. She turned her back on Amy, looking over her shoulder. As she did this, she unclasped her bra. Still dancing, she took her bra off fully and dropped it to the floor. She put an arm over her breasts and turned back to face Amy.

She danced with her arm over her breasts, teasing Amy every now and then with a quick peek of a nipple. After a couple of minutes doing this, Faryn removed her arm from her chest and exposed her tits.

"You like what you see, don't you baby?" Faryn said in such a seductive voice that she hardly recognised it.

Amy nodded, knowing that she wasn't allowed to speak. She licked her lips at the sight of Faryn's breasts.

Faryn continued to dance. She watched her girlfriend while she played with her boobs.

A few minutes later, Faryn began to tug at the waist band of her panties. She played with it, teased with it, before finally pulling them down. She stepped out of her panties. She was now wearing nothing apart from high heel shoes.

Faryn carried on dancing, touching her body. After a minute or so, she put a foot on Amy's chair. It was right between Amy's legs. Faryn smirked and leant forward and undid the shoe. She pulled it off, before doing the same with the other shoe.

Faryn was now completely naked, still dancing exotically in front of Amy. She got on her girlfriend's lap and gave her a lap dance.

By this point, Amy was very turned on by Faryn's little show. She wanted to return the favour and give Faryn her very own striptease.

"Untie me," she said forcefully.

Faryn uncuffed her and she got up. Immediately, she shoved Faryn onto the chair and proceeded to cuff her to the chair.

Amy began to dance in much the same way as Faryn. Her hips swayed to the music while she ran her hands up and down her body.

She pulled the top of the blouse apart, exposing more cleavage than was already visible.

Amy then proceeded to slowly unbutton the the buttons that were actually done up. Once unbuttoned, she threw her arms back and let the blouse fall to the floor.

She played with her red lace bra. She pulled at the straps and lowered them onto her arms. She reached behind her and unclasped the bra. She pulled it off, exposing her breasts proudly. She jumped up and down, causing her tits to bounce uncontrollably.

Faryn was licking her lips. She hadn't expected Amy to return the favour, but was pleased nonetheless.

Amy turned her back on her girlfriend. She bent over, showing her red lace thong under her pencil skirt.

She unzipped the skirt with her back to Faryn. She let it fall to the floor, before she stepped out of it. She turned back to face Faryn.

Amy watched Faryn while she played with the waistband of her thong. After a minute of this, she pulled them down and stepped out of them.

Like Faryn had done, Amy rested her foot on the chair. She leant forward and took the shoe off, then repeated it with the other shoe. Now completely naked too, she continued to dance. She kept running her hands all over her bare flesh, imagining that it was Faryn's hands all over her.

"You like what you see, my love?" she asked seductively.

"Yes baby."

Amy strutted towards her girlfriend. She sat in Faryn's lap, facing her. She gave Faryn a lap dance, swirling her hips around on Faryn's legs.

Amy stood up. She walked away from Faryn, swaying her hips to the music. She looked at Faryn over her shoulder.

"Come back baby," Faryn begged. Her eyes were filled with lust and desire.

Amy smirked and strode back to her girlfriend. She climbed back onto Faryn.

She forcefully kissed Faryn's lips, slipping her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth. Faryn offered no resistance, and just sank into the kiss. Amy left Faryn handcuffed to the chair to make things all the more exciting.

Amy broke the kiss and slid down onto her knees on the floor. She spread Faryn's legs, exposing her girlfriend's pink little pussy. She kissed the insides of Faryn's thighs, causing Faryn to tremble in anticipation.

Suddenly, Faryn felt Amy's tongue licking her wet folds. Amy was teasing her. She couldn't take any more. But she was still handcuffed to the chair, so she couldn't do anything to relieve herself.

Amy's tongue worked it's way over Faryn's glistening clit. Then, without warning, Amy dipped it into Faryn's dripping cunt.

Amy began tongue fucking her girlfriend viciously. Without mercy. Faryn was screaming in pleasure, her vagina becoming more and more wet by the minute. Any minute now, she would explode.

Four minutes went by. Amy's tongue flitting in and out of Faryn. Faryn bucking her hips to try to keep Amy's tongue inside her.

After another two minutes, Faryn clenched her thighs around Amy's head. She exploded in orgasm. She shrieked in pure ecstasy as her girlfriend eagerly lapped up her sweet and creamy juices that were shooting out of her pussy.

After finishing her drink of Faryn's cum, Amy got back on Faryn. She rubbed her clit against Faryn's vigorously. They both moaned in pleasure.

"AMY!" Faryn cried out, her voice dripping with lust and desire and need. "I need you to fuck me!"

Amy obliged, satisfied that she'd already teased her girlfriend enough. Their pussies smashed together. They both screamed in ecstasy as Faryn came again and again. All of this sent Amy tumbling over the edge too, erupting into orgasm with Faryn.

They continued doing this for hours. They locked their lips together, making out while Amy relentlessly fucked Faryn. They only broke their kiss to come up for air, after which they plunged back into each other's mouths.

Four hours later, they were exhausted. They fell asleep on the chair, Amy still on top of Faryn. Faryn was still handcuffed to the chair. Their pussies still rubbed together, causing them to moan softly in their sleep. Their lips were still interlocked, breathing in each other's breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...
1.1K 295 21
Elowyn "Winnie" Smith met Ben when she was 4 years old. They've been best friends since they were 6. After her dad died when she was 13, he was the o...
492 39 35
One day in the beginning of June, a moving van pulled into the driveway next to Erin Lewis' house. A young girl, around the same age as Erin, exited...
17K 551 22
Bren Sanders is a girl of 18 years old. She's intelligent, kind, caring, and has an open mind to acceptance. She's gotten good grades for her entire...