The Angel's son

yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... Еще

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
3. Palm trees
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

Don't talk to me

942 61 23
yasmine2700

Clayton's P.O.V

I watched as Andrea smiled and looked away. I now know what my mom was talking about when she said mates are the best thing that will ever happen.

'Clayton.' I heard Colton link.

I glanced at him. 'what.'

'So, you know how I always feel as though something bad is gonna happen?'

'I swear to the goddess you better not be feeling like that now.'

'I think we should leave.'

"Clayton, you okay?" I came back and looked at Andrea.

I smiled. "Yeah. Just thinking."

"You had this distant look in your eyes." She said a bit concerned.

I shook my head. "It's fine. Are you ready?"

She nodded and stood up. I pushed my seat out and stood. I thought about her comment from earlier. Tall? Was I really that tall? I mean yeah I can look down at her. She's just short, I'm average.

We walked out and I instantly stiffened. I smelt a rouge. I grabbed for Andreas hand but she snatched it back. "Whoa there cow boy. Just because you took me on a date doesn't mean we are gonna hold hands."

Damn her for being so stubborn. "Look, Andrea. If you let me hold your hand now you never have to see me again."

"Your such a bad liar."

"And you so very stubborn." I said grabbing her hand an walking down on to the sidewalk.

"And your very annoying." She murmured.

I smirked at her because she didn't even try to pull her hand away from me, and I wasn't even holding her hand tightly.

We were close to her hotel when the smell got worst. I stopped when I seen a group of rouges. Why. Why of all days it had to be this one.

"What's wrong?" she asked putting her hand on my arm.

I glanced down at her and smiled. "Actually...do you want to come to my room. I swear I'm not trying to get in your pants. My parents are home so.... yeah."

She laughed. "I would usually say no. But sure why not."

Thank the moon goddess she said yes. We walked across the street to my hotel and we went up.

"Clayton."

I looked at Colton who was walking by Lilly. I forgot she was here.

"Yeah?"

He motioned his head to the left and I seen Skylar. She turned and smiled at me.

"Hey cutie."

I hated when she called me that. "Hey."

Andreas hand tightened and I felt her
Move closer to me. "Skylar this is Andrea. Andrea this is my moms friend Skylar."

She looked up at me. "Okay."

Colton said something to her and her eyes went wide. She nodded and walked outside. I looked down at Andrea and she was looking at me. "Your weird."

I smirked and walked to the elevators. "But you like weird."

We got in and I pressed the floor number. It was silent but then the elevator stopped and shook. Then It went black. Andrea clung to my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you okay?" I said checking her. At least I can see in the dark.

"Nawr um tart a da dart."

I raised a brow. Her face was pressed into my chest. I pulled her back a little and I saw her eyes were closed.

"What you say?"

"I said...no, Im scared of the dark."

She put her face on my chest. I rubbed her back. "It's okay. I'm right here. Just listen to the sound of my voice okay. Listen to my heartbeat. I'm not gonna go anywhere."

She breathed out and was quiet.

"I'm scared too Clay." Lilly said trying to push Andrea.

"Will you stop it Lilly. You know I'm scared of the dark." Andrea said in a panicked voice.

"You just want to touch him." Lilly said and moved away.

"Shut the fuck up before I break your face." She said turning her head the way Lilly's voice was coming.

"Both of you shut up." Colton said annoyed. "We are stuck in a damn elevator. and you two decide to bicker."

I growled a little to myself for Colton talking to my mate like that. They both shut up and I breathed.

'Mom.'

'Clayton, where are you?'

'Stuck in the elevator trying to go up to the room.'

'Ok good your okay. Is it just you and Colton?'

'No. Me, Colton, and Andrea. And her annoying friend.'

'Okay hold on.'

The elevator moved and the lights turned back on. We reached the floor and the door opened. My mom was standing there smiling.

"Andrea." I said. She opened one eye and looked around. She let me go and nodded.

"Nice doing business with you." She walked out and turned right.

I laughed and looked down. "My room is too the left."

She walked past the door. "I knew that."

I laughed and she walked in front of me. I don't understand why this is happening.

I stopped at my room door and watch as Andrea kept walking.

"You do know your walking to far." I laughed.

She turned around and put her hand on her hip. "Don't tell......"

She was flung into the wall by a grey wolf that leaped out the room. I ran to her and the wolf ran out.

"I don't have time for your ass right now." I said as I grabbed him and threw him down the other end of the hall.

I heard Lilly scream and I turned to see more wolves.

I ran to Andrea and she looked around. "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh."

"Andrea look at me." I said and she looked at me.

"What the fuck is this?" she said standing.

"Long story short...this is a dream."

"You fucking retared....."

"Clayton, less talking more fighting. Need help here." As he said that he shifted and attacked a wolf. My mother was already in her wolf form.

I looked back at Andrea who was wide eyes. She looked at me. "When I wake up... I'm fucking you up."

I looked confused at her and then she passed out. I picked her up and went into my room. I sat her on the couch and looked toward Jesse who was looking at me.

"I have a spell on the room. They can't get in here."

I nodded and ran back out. By the time I was out there Colton had already gotten the last one. He turned his big wolf head at me and squinted. 'You better be glad your a alpha.'

I looked at the doorway and saw Lilly shaking. I bent down to her slowly.

"Now Lilly."

She looked at me in fright. "what are you?"

I put my hands up to show her I was no harm. "I'm the same Clayton you know that saved you from the water. I'm not gonna hurt you."

I held my hand out for her to take but she flinched back. This made me feel bad. I wasn't trying to hurt her. I just wanted to help her. "Lilly. Please. Take my hand. It's okay."

She slowly put her hand in mine and then clung to me for dear life. She was shaking in fear so bad that I thought she was gonna faint like Andrea.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "It's okay Lil's. I'm not gonna hurt you. Nobody's gonna hurt you."

"I don't know what happened. Animals and then... I don't know." She shakily said.

I rubbed her back. She was in shock and all I could do was talk to her. I picked her up bridal style and walked in the room. I laid her on the other sofa and put a blanket on her. "Go to sleep okay."

"What if they come back?"

"They won't. I'm here." I smiled.

She nodded and turned over. I stood up and everyone was looking at me.

"What?"

Austin looked down then to me. "It's Levi."

I raised a brow. "What's wrong with him?"

Austin stepped side to side nervous. "He's in a coma.

~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Dun dun dun. And the question is....how did it happen.

LIKE

COMMENT

I'm not really big on the sharing but hey. Do it if you want.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.8M 73.6K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
Separation moonlightmagic444

Про оборотней

105K 6.6K 38
Sequel to Alpha or Beta(Can be read without reading first book): Nine years have passed and Evelyn is now the narrator: I'm the only one. Ralf was th...
424K 10.3K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...
rejection jasmyne

Про оборотней

14.2K 155 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...