Trouble Maker

By Seulmeme_93

Seulrene story More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four: Transferee
Chapter twenty-five: Strange feeling
Chapter twenty-six:Another gift from someone
Chapter twenty-seven:Irene is missing!!?
Chapter twenty-eight:Saving Irene
Chapter twenty-nine: Revelation
Chapter thirty:Goodbye?
Chapter thirty one:I love you's
Chapter thirty two: Jelous Kang
Author's note and Gratitude (char😁)
Chapter thirty-three:Wrong timing
Chapter thirty-four: From Seoul to Hawaii
Chapter thirty-five:We've met again
Chapter thirty-six:Jelly Bae
Chapter thirty-seven: Home sweet home
Chapter thirty-eight:Love quarrel
Chapter thirty-nine: History repeat it self.....?
Chapter fourty:With a smile
Chapter fourty-one: Something in the sunset
Epilogue

Chapter twenty

2.5K 114 10
By Seulmeme_93

Irene's Pov

Morning and Noon had passed and I haven't seen Seulgi today.I already approached her friend Wendy but she told me she haven't seen her also.She even told me that Seulgi was absent for today's class.I heave a sigh and decided to go to the library so that I can already finish the task that was given to us.

As I entered,I roam my eyes around the library and there were only few students here.I went to the table in the corner of the library were I won't be distracted.

Ff.

Finally,I already finished my assignments.I look at the wrist watch and it's already....

"What the hell!? It's 5:57pm!?."-I quickly stood up and pick up my things.This library will be closed at exactly 6:00 pm! I was in the very corner of this library were no one can see me.

I suddenly stop when someone groaned.My eyes literally went wide when I can clearly see who it was.

"Seulgi!? What are you doing there!?."-the person who I was looking the whole time was just right here!

"You're disturbing me.Can't you see? I'm sleeping!."-she said in a husky voice but you can still see the annoyance in her face.

"I was looking for you the whole time,but you're just right here!?."-I stared at her and that's when I realized what I've just said.Stupid!

She smirk and walk towards me.I slowly step backwards but she keep on stepping forward until I already feel the wall in my back.I've got cornered.

"W-what a-are you....d-doing?."-I stuttered.She lean her face closer to mine while smiling seductively.Gosh! She's hot!

"Do you miss me that much?."-she ask while still leaning her face closer to mine and here I am,moving my face away from hers.

"S-stop it!."-I tried pushing her but she's strong.I feel my heart beating so fast as I feel her breath on my ears.Damn! God of all Gods,help me.

I closed my eyes waiting for her lips touch against mine.I waited for a seconds but I heard laugh instead so I open my one eye and followed by the other one.

"Hahahaha!! Are you expecting me to kiss you?."-she was laughing while asking me that question.Damn! I blushed out of embarrassment.Damn it!! What a shame!

I turn my back on her and held my face.I slap myself lightly.

"If that's what you want....I can give it to you."-by that,I can feel my face heat up again.Why is she doing this to me?

"Shut up,Ddeulgi!."-she stop when I mentioned that nickname.She was about to say something when the lights turned off.
Oh no! Not again.

I was now trembling in fear.The whole area was now surrounded by darkness.I have an  achluophobia...fear of darkness.I can feel a warm liquid rolling through my face.

"D-dont leave m-me."-my body was shaking when I spoke that words.Before I fell on my knees,I already feel the warm hug from my back.It was her,the warm hug that bring me in peace.Seulgi was the only one who can make me feel this way,this way I felt before.

"Don't worry...I'm here."-she whispered.And for the nth time,my heart beating again like crazy.

_________________

Seulgi's Pov

I immediately stop when she mentioned my nickname.My bestfriend was the only one who can call me by that name and she's also the one who made that for me.I was about to say something when the lights turned off.

I look at the time in my phone and it's already 6:00 pm,its already time to close this libraby.Haven't they check if someone was still here? Stupid guards!

"D-dont leave m-me."-I directed my gaze on where Irene was.I turn on the light on my phone and directed it to her.She was trembling in fear.Her knees was shaking.My heart went soft as I see her in this kind of state.Before she fell on her knees,I immediately back hug her.

"Dont worry...I'm here."-I feel the warm liquid on my skin.She was crying.

I made her face me and hug her tightly.She was crying on my chest.When she calmed down,I lend her the chair and assisted her to sit.

I stared at her for a while before I talk.

"Do you have a fear of darkness?."- I ask and she nodded."I remember someone in you.My bestfriend before had also the same phobia as yours.I don't know how to calm her thats why,I hugged her just like what I did to you a while ago."-she stared at me when I started sharing the same situation I encountered a long time ago.

I don't know why but...I can see that she's interested to hear my story so I continued.

"After giving her a warm hug,she calmed down,and that's the reason why I did it to you.Maybe,it is also the best thing to do to calm you."-she smiled and ask...

"Where's your bestfriend right now and what was her name?."-I fake a smile before answering.

"Actually,I don't know where is she right now.And I don't know what was her name. I don't remember her face either.My Mom told me that...after the accident happened when I was 5,I lost some of my memories."

"Is Seoul really your hometown?."-I shake my head and look at her.

"No,we live in Canada before.We just moved here when I turned 15 together with my friend Wendy."

I met Seungwan when I decided to go to elementary school when we're still in Canada.That was also the time I met Moonbyulyi,Solar,Sunmi,Jisoo and Jennie.

I saw Irene spacing out and I snap my finger infront of her to get back her attention.She flinched a little but recovered after.

___________________________

Irene's Pov

' My mom told me that...after the accident happened when I was 5,I lost some of my memories.'

'Actually,I don't know where is she right now and what was her name.I don't remember her face either.'

That was her words that keep on repeating in my mind.So that means we both involved in the same accident?...but what actually happened???

I want that question to be answered right now but it seems like,no one can answer that question but me and Seulgi only.

My senses got back when she snap infront of my face.I flinched a little but recovered after.

I look at her intensely and ask.

"Do you remember what really happened in that accident?."-I ask hoping that she said 'yes'.I wanna get out in this kind of world I've  been living right now.

Seulgi glared at me suspiciously but it doesn't matter to me.

"Why are you asking me that right now?."-she ask as if I know something.

"Just answer me."-she signed stop-just-chill and answered.

"No,I don't....but I've been dreaming weird lately."-I got curious by her answer and waited her to continue. "Two kids were playing on a park when suddenly,a blurry vision of a man approached them trying to kidnapped them...the kids were trembling in fear and run away as fast as they could.They were holding each other's hands while the car of a said man were chasing after them but it  looks like the car lose its break and it bumped into the two girls body and........"-she paused for a while and stared at me seriously.

"And what?."-I ask.

"And I woke up because it's already morning....End of the story."-she ended and stood up from her sit. Ofcourse she woke up after dreaming that.I rolled my eyes and I followed where she goes and I saw her laying on the floor.

"What are you doing?."-she look at me and answered.

"I'm going back to sleep."
Tsk! Sleepy head.

"Come here."-she tap the floor beside her and offered me to lay on it.

"What?."- I ask as if I didn't know what is she trying to say.

"I'm hungry......"-she paused and smirk.

"So?."-I ask raising my right eyebrow.

"So let me eat you."-I blushed so hard when she said that.Damnit Kang!!

"Damn you Kang!!."-I shouted annoyingly but she just laugh at me.

Grrr!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...
13.1K 611 20
Through Amy. A story of two women, who found instant connection with each other through a little kid's presence.
13.1K 421 15
Let it be me. Another typical love story between two best friends. ;)
335K 11.5K 48
A girl who doesn't talk, but what will happen when a new student comes and tries to be friends with her? The new girl will find out things about the...