The Awaken of The Demon Celes...

By dhefaran

After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But ther... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (LAST)
Announcement!
I'm Back!
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

CHAPTER 11

1.5K 40 0
By dhefaran

Lucy's POV

"Natsu you idiot! I have feelings for you for such a long time, I love you!"

I widened my eyes, there was like a lump that stuck in my throat, I was already a few feet away from them, but when Lisanna confessed her feelings for Natsu. I was lost for words, it's like there's hundred needles stabbing me. I could see Lisanna was top on Natsu on the ground and they both were blushing.

I instantly drop the paper bag that I was about to give it to Natsu and ran far away out of the park to nowhere. I just want to be alone for now, I want to find a quiet place where I could cry on my own.

I was not really ready for this, I don't know what my mind and heart will be if they heard the next word that Natsu loves her too. I am so afraid and run like a running man in marathon, until I end up my track at the forest where Happy and I was in the morning.

Surround me was silence, only crickets sound could be heard. I look my own reflection at the pond and tears were already streaming down on my face, I hate this. I hate myself that I wasn't prepared for what's coming next.

Juvia and Erza words are right, I have to be ready for everything what will happen in the future. I felt myself look like a real coward, running away is all I could. It feels like I failed to do the mission to be the most beautiful women in Natsu's sight.

Well how can that wish will come true? Natsu had already seen my other side a lot, especially that time when Agnor controlled the demon power who took over my body. I look totally a mess back then, I even hurt him with my own hands.

I sobs harder until my lungs reach it limits, I stay silent for a good ten minutes and stood up. I think it's already 8 p.m. and I am afraid to go back to my house, Natsu and Happy probably already there waiting at the front door.

~~KCRING~~

My head instantly react in pain due to that sound again, I scream quietly as that bell rings was like a hatred to my ears. I squinted my eyes to search for Agnor but in a flash he's standing right in front of me with a smug expression on his face.

"Agnor..."

"Poor the Demon Celestial, you shouldn't cry here all alone."

I glared at him as he moved the bell again as my head and body squirm in pain. I curl myself into a ball as he bends over down to look at me, "But a new demon celestial ruler shouldn't have that feeling, you're not allowed to be weak."

"You bastard."

"Hmm I was planning to destroy that filthy family of yours by using your power instead but I guess I have to do it on my own."

"AGNOR! DON'T YOU DARE—"

"Oh." ~~KCRING~~

"ARGH!" I scream in pain once more and panting.

"Hmm wait, let me correct the words. I will take control of you along with that friend demon power of yours once again so we could destroy Fairy Tail together." Agnor laugh loudly as he pulls out something from his cloak.

He handed me a crystal ball in front of my eyes and in an instant my vision went black.

***

Third Person POV

Happy flies to the South Park quickly with his angle like wings while panting in hurry, when he reached there, there was no one. Lucy and Natsu were already gone, "Lushii! Natsuu!"

He glances around until he found a bag that looks familiar like Lucy's paper bag beside the other tree, when he took it and see what's inside, he gasps. "Oh no, Lushii! Lushii! Where are you?!" Happy screams once more, searching for her blonde best friend.

"Lushii..." Happy sobs, as he went fast back to the guild. He shouldn't have let her go alone when she was about to meet Natsu, he could have just gone with her when she went out of the guild!

At the guild.

It's merely 9 p.m. at that night and the guild was still crowdy as ever, Natsu and Lisanna went in to the guild together and approach Wendy, Mira, Levy and the others at their table. "Oh, you guys are finally back!"

"Where's Lu-chan?" asked Levy out of suddenly.

"Lucy?"

"She was going after to meet you Natsu, at the South Park."

"Huh? I didn't see Luce all day!"

"What?!"

When Natsu was about to asked more questions, suddenly everyone gather in front of the guild in fury. "Happy! What's wrong?!"

Natsu and the others quickly went to where Happy is and found him sitting at the ground crying. "Hey Happy! What's the matter?!" Natsu crouched down, so he could pick him up along with a paper bag in his paws.

"Wait! That paper bag—"

"Natsu... What should we do... Lushii is gone."

As soon that word left from the blue exceed whiskers, Natsu widened his eyes in horror. He looked at his partner in the eye one more time, "Happy! What do you mean she's gone?!"

He continued to sobs, "I was about to catch up with her to the South Park to meet both of you... But when I arrived there, all it's that left is Lushii's paper bag..."

"She left this behind..."

Everyone in the guild hall gasps at what the blue cat said, this was all too fast, it hasn't been a day yet worst thing happened again. Natsu clutches his fists, his veins popped out as anger wash over him now. "It could be Agnor's doing! Happy! Let's search—"

"Natsu."

Natsu was stopped when Makarov called him, he looks at his master that he shook his head quietly and Natsu shots an anger face toward the old man. "GRAMPS WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?! IT'S OBVIOUS I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR LUCY!"

"I have no sense of her magic Natsu, her scent is probably already gone as well." Makarov said with a sad tone, there was like a really huge stone that squish Natsu in the heart as he tried hard not to trembled. "IT'S EASY GRAMPS! I COULD JUST SEARCH FOR HER AROUND MAGNOLIA—"

"Agnor must've taken her far away from the human world. I am sorry brats, but all we could do now is searching through our comrades who could track Lucy's location."

"Lushii..." Happy mutters as he hugs Natsu's arms, the rest of the guild was also really worried for Lucy. Wendy and Levy were already crying silently and followed by the others, they all cannot accept the fact Lucy is gone that fast and easily.

"Dammit!" Natsu cursed, as he carried Happy along in his strong arms. Stomping out of the guild in anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
181K 4.5K 19
The S-class wizards trials are about to begin yet again. This time...a far worse path lies ahead of Natsu and Lucy. Natsu has been blinded for years...
38.3K 1K 33
Modern day magnolia you request a ride home from Zoomer (it's like Uber) and get picked up by Natsu Dragion. You feel a instant connection with him a...
79.3K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...