Not Your Everyday Fairy Tale...

Violet_167

Misaki lives with her mother, father and two sisters in the land of seika. They may seem like your everyday f... Еще

Chapter 1
So we meet again
Now it begins
Who?
- The festival part 1-
festival part 2
-The Ball-
Who are you?
It has only just began
I'll tell you what happened
The truth
Who could it be?
Trust
Fortune telling
Beginning of the end
Don't leave me
Happy ending
The End

Princess project

214 12 2
Violet_167

The day started off like any other day until Richard received a letter from Seisen accepting a meeting. Misaki and Richard were now preparing to leave, while Takumi would stay behind and return to the palace. Gilbert and Sado were outside loading their things onto the carriage as Takumi, Misaki, and Richard were saying their farewells.

Richard stepped up first and placed a hand on Takumi's shoulder, "don't worry so much, we'll be back before you know it, take care for now," He then walked away and went into the carriage with Gilbert, who first sent a bow to Takumi.

Takumi turned and looked at Misaki, "be careful, make sure you don't overwork yourself, eat on time, and hurry back okay, don't stay too long."

"You know I can take care of myself, and like your grandfather said we'll be back soon," she answered giving him a smile to reassure him things are going to be fine.

"Yes, I know. I just didn't want to have to leave you already," he said pulling her into a hug.

"I'll see you soon but for now we got to go. Now you take care of yourself and go do your duties as the prince, well future king I mean," she mumbled into his chest then releasing herself a little bit so she could see his face.

Takumi leaned down to kiss her forehead then let her go, "ok, then see you soon," he replied watching as Misaki turned and headed to the carriage. When the carriage had left and was out of his eyesight, he left with Sado.

The carriage ride lasted until evening and they were greeted by Seisens lands. Misaki enjoyed looking at the new scenery because she had never seen beyond Seiki. They were soon greeted by the palace of Seisen gates which opened up allowing them to pass through. The queen and king thought they let them rest from their journey first and then meet later.

Once everyone had settled in, Richard went first to meet the king and queen, then Misaki would come after. The meeting took place in a private room.

"Richard I was surprised when I read your letter," the king spoke up. He was sitting next to his wife and Richard across from them. "You say that know something about our lost granddaughter, how did you even know about her?"

"Well I met a girl in an unfortunate situation and I decided to help her, things went one way and another, and then we found out that she was your granddaughter," Richard stated looking both of them directly in the eye to show he was serious.

"ha, Richard we meet with you a few times before and we know you're a good person but why should we believe the girl you brought is our blood," the King answered.

"I know how it seems but I can tell you something not everyone knows," Richard told them getting two looks that seemed to say ' tell us'. "Your daughter married Ren Ayuzawa but to everyone, they thought she was just a regular noble."

"How did you know that," the king asked curiously.

"I talked to one of your daughter's old maids. She was the only one to have survived, and I am not kidding the girl I brought is your blood so please," Richard begged.

The queen and king looked at each other first nodding to each other then told him, "ok, but we will give her a test. We will have a maid take her to a certain room and from there we'll know whether she is our blood."

And as said, Misaki was taken to another private room. When she opened the door there was a woman standing inside the room with a mask on. Misaki shut the door and walked up to the women. "Excuse me I was sent he-"

"Just sit," the strange woman ordered and so Misaki sat down followed but the woman facing her. The woman first stared at Misaki like she was in shock before sitting down. "So I'll ask you some questions ok," she asked and Misaki nodded. "Just... how old are you and where have you been living?"

Misaki was stunned just too be asked only those two questions. "Well I will soon be turning eighteen and well apparently I was adopted by Minako and Sakuya Ayuazwa and-"

"Did you just say Minako and Sakuya?" the woman cut her off clutching the end of the chair she was sitting in.

"Yes, they took me in. I only found out when I visited a lady named Satsuki and she told me everything. Truthfully I understand if the queen and king don't accept me as their blood, I just wanted to see people who might actually treat me like family," Misaki told her.

'Satsuki old friend,' the woman thought to herself. "Misaki," she said out of nowhere earning a 'hmm' in reply from the girl in front of her. "Enough. First of all, the reason I only asked you two questions is that I can see the truth just looking at you."

"really," Misaki asked, "but miss, who are you?"

The woman chuckled and reached to take off her mask while saying, "I am a woman who fell in love with a man at first sight.  I married him and had a blessing which was taken from me, an accident happened and everything was gone. I thought I was dreaming but when I woke up everything really was gone," she said as she pulled off her masked.

Misaki looked at her face to see burns and understood why she wore a mask, it was hiding her scars. " I am the queen of Seisen, Honoka Ayuzawa still, and to be exact your mother," she answered as tears ran down her eyes. " I never thought I would see you again, my Misaki."

"w-what, you're my mom? I thought you were dead?" Misaki questioned utterly shocked at what she was hearing.

"Your father and I survived but we had several burns. Someone found us, but we were in a coma for years until your father woked up first and disappeared. Even though he took most of the burns protecting me I woke up after a while. I got up and searched for you both but I couldn't find you both until I heard about your father and people said you were dead and so I hid in the palace like this hiding my face letting it heal," she explained touching her face. " I didn't know Minako and Sakuya even survived I was worried at first until I heard they took off with the money but I didn't go to look for them since I wouldn't be able to hear what happened to you, sorry if I had go-"

"No, it's not your fault but there is something you should know,". Misaki took her mother to Richard were he helped Misaki explain to her family what really happened years ago. They were all furious at what happened and couldn't believe it.

"Let's send some guards and throw them in prison right now!" the queen yelled.

"Your maje- I mean grandmother, we don't want to do that yet. There are still some things that need to be cleared up so we can't put them in prison now," Misaki stated and also tried to calm them down.

"Well then what do you have in mind now?" Honoka questioned looking at both her daughter and Richard

"A princess project," Richard announced to everyone who just looked at him confused. "We are going to show Misaki to her family but as the princess of Seisen in disguise."

"In disguise, what do you mean? I thought we were hiding the fact that I am alive from my family," Misaki mentioned to Richard.

"We are, as the princess of Seisen. No one must know that you are Misaki, so you will learn how to act like a princess and change your appearance and how you speak so it doesn't sound like you, understand?" he asked receiving a yes from Misaki.

"Ok, Misaki you will stay here and learn to act like a princess, while I go back to Seiki and announce something to the kingdom. I shall leave now but we will meet in one week so be prepared."

"Yes," she answered.

After Richard left that day Honoka took Misaki to teach her about being a royal. They were both eager because this meant they would make up for lost time together. One day after Richard returned to Seiki there was a royal announcement.

To the people of Seiki, the prince will invite all young ladies to the kingdom for a celebration to see if he will take one of them as his bride, this will happen one week from now

The Ayuzawa family received an invitation to stay over for a short time in the palace after the celebration.

One week later...

Every girl in the kingdom was dolled up waiting to meet the prince including Haru and Aiko plus their parents who came along with them.

Patricia stepped up to the crowd to welcome them, "thank you all for coming here today, this means so much to us that you are here and now I welcome my son Takumi Prince of Seiki and the soon to be king," she smiled as the crowd welcomes Takumi who bowed and went to join everyone. The only thing going through his mind while seeing all these girls was that it was all for Misaki.

Patricia got up again and welcomed another person. "I would like to introduce a special guest, the princess of Seisen," she said then allowed Misaki to enter the room and greet the crowd. She had a veil that hid her face so no one could see her. She greeted everyone until she came up to the four persons she hated most. Haru, Aiko, Sakuya, and Minako.

"It is nice to meet you, your highness," they all greeted with a bow.

"It is nice to meet you," Misaki replied in her fake voice 'again, my family' she added in her thoughts smirking.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

900 41 32
When dad finally gets a break from the farmland to visit the city, your dad meets a strange lady that bewitches him. You find yourself surrounded by...
Descried Desire • Kenma K. kiwitooth

Любовные романы

184K 6.6K 63
━━━ ❝ MR. CEO APPROVES ❞ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Trust me, I have ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤno further intentions with you ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤsuch as nefarious schemes, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ...
1.3K 24 14
Izuku Midoria has always been an angel like boy. He lived with his mother in a large very nice farm house. He has never known his father, since he le...
6.3K 262 19
Her life is considered a 'Cinderella Story.' Truth is, her life is turned upside down. She'll never have her prince. Or, so she thought? Meet Red...