𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

six

13K 344 112
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

THE DAY WAS A OFF DAY AND SELENE LAID IN HER BED WITH NOTHING BUT BASKETBALL SHORTS ON AND A BRA.

She didn't know how long she had been up and it was a while. She had nothing legitimate to do. Sarah and Mitch were on a date, Claire went out by herself to sight see, and she had no clue what Harry was doing.

Mitch had almost cancelled on the date because of Selene almost having a panic attack after a nightmare the  night before. He wanted to stay with her but Selene didn't want to intervene in between the relationship that him and Sarah was building.

She reached for her phone and checked the time. It was one o' clock. She groaned and stood up, stretching her limbs out. She couldn't let Nate get to her again. He wasn't even free anymore.

Three knocks interrupted sounded on the door, making her furrow her eyebrows. She quickly grabbed a t-shirt and answered it. Harry.

"I thought you would need some cheering up. Mitch said you weren't feeling good," he said as his left hand rubbed his neck. She titled her head.

"I'm fine Harry. Don't worry about me."

His green eyes studied her hazel ones. She wasn't okay. She tried to hide it and act perfectly fine but the act was starting to show. Harry walked into the hotel room, making Selene roll her eyes.

"Yeah, let yourself in Harry," she muttered as she closed the door. He sat himself on the bed and sighed. The whole room wasn't the neatest but it certainly wasn't messy. It was honestly how she worked. Her blue guitar laid on the desk in front of her bed, the strings awaiting her fingers. Her suitcase was open, the clothes folded neatly inside of it. Her bed was still unmade since she had just got out of it two minutes ago. Her lyric journal was on the nightstand beside the bed, a pen on the top. 

She was glad that she left her pill bottle in the bathroom. She wouldn't want to have to go through explaining why she had it.

"You're going out today," Harry finally said after the room being filled with silence. "We're going out somewhere. I'm not going to let you mope around in here."

"You don't have anything else better to do?"

Selene didn't mean it. It was the anxiety that she felt. She was putting her shield up and she knew it.

She shook her head. "Forget what I said. It's not what I meant," she breathed out.

"I know what you meant. It's fine. But no, I don't have anything better to do since I can't annoy Mitch," he smiled.

His eyes seemed dimmer than they usual were. They were usually full of joy and happiness. Something seemed off. It was almost like something was bothering him also. Was he hanging out with her to get his mind off of something?

"You alright Harry?" she asked softly.

He titled his head. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

He had completely dodged the question which caught her off guard. Defensive. It was something Selene did so much that she had knew what it looked like. It was exactly what Harry was doing.

She didn't want to make Harry even more defensive so she did what she had to.

"Where are we going?"

Selene had fixed her brown sweater that was clearly oversized. She tugged at the sleeves, pulling them back so her hands could be shown. The two had went to a coffee shop. It was ironic that the two had met at one.

Selene played with the rings on her fingers as she watched Harry come back to the table with the coffee. She quietly thanked him and grabbed the coffee, the warmth radiating onto her hand.

"I feel like I haven't got a lot of chances to hang around you on tour. So I guess this is making up for it," Harry said, a slight smile on his face.

"It's not your fault. I'm always with Mitch writing songs and you've been doing your own thing with the interviews and stuff," she rambled on.

"Mitch says your pretty good at writing songs. Is that what the journal on your bed side table was? For lyrics."

Bedside table. He was observant as hell. The few minutes that he was in the room, he had analyzed almost everything. The way her pillows were sideways so that she hugged them. The way she had twisted the chair beside the table so she could sit in it. How the TV remote was left untouched.

"Your really observant huh," she laughed, talking a sip of the lukewarm coffee. "But yeah, pretty much everything I think of is put into that book."

"I'm guessing that means ideas too."

She nodded. "Ideas can be turned into anything."

"Your turning 22 this year right?" Harry asked.

"Yeah."

The singer's phone buzzed, causing his green eyes to trail down to it. His large hands encased the phone, Selene watching as he trailed over the notification he got. What he got, he clearly showed that he didn't like it. He set his phone down and turn it over, his screen down to the table.

"Did you go to university or..." Harry trailed off.

"I graduated college early. I left there when I was 19 and then got the job at the coffee shop."

"You majored in music?"

Another buzz erupted the conversation. The one buzz turned into three, making Harry groan. "I have to take this but i'll be back, okay?"

He grabbed his phone and stood up, causing the wooden chair to scrape against the floor. He walked out of the coffee shop and placed the phone to his ear.

Selene had wondered who it was. Who had frustrated the singer that much to the point where he ignored them until they called him. The only person who came to her mind was Camille since everyone on the tour were doing something else. She felt bad for thinking ill of the two's relationship but who else was it supposed to be? She knew that he had a close relationship with his family and manager.

She tried not to look out the glass window as Harry had his private call.

She remembered when she would ignore Nate. It only happened twice. He scared her out of doing it.

The bell on top of the door rung, indicating that Harry was back.

"What was I talking about again?"

"Shut the hell up Mitch," Selene whispered, trying to hold in a laugh as they ventured through the hotel's hallways. He ran into a wall, making the girl throw her head back.

Were the two drunk? Not yet. They were just... tipsy. After Selene and Harry came back from the coffee shop, he had went in his room and hasn't came back out. The wanted to cheer him up so they bought wine.

Mitch knocked on Harry's door.

"It's your favorite person on tour," he blurted out. Selene furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hey! You don't know if you are," she blabbed, slapping his shoulder. Harry opened the door and Mitch held up the wine, a big grin on his face.

"Are you two drunk?" Harry asked, his voice low. Mitch shook his head.

"Me, I'm fine. I don't know about her. She's pretty shitfaced if you asked me," Mitch admitted.

"Shitfaced? On What?," Harry asked, letting the two in.

"She drunk wine. She's a lightweight dude," Mitch chuckled. Selene made her way to Harry's bed, sitting down on it.

"In my defense, I had like three cups of it," she groaned.

"Holy shit! You got drunk off of three cups?" Harry laughed.

"Fuck off. I'm not drunk i'm just tipsy. I wasn't the one who ran into a wall on the one here," she retorted, darting her eyes to Mitch.

"You had to rat me out?"

"The red mark on your forehead ratted you out," she said.

"So you guys brought me wine. Can I ask what for?" Harry asked, his thick accent seeping through his words.

"To cheer you up! Now drink," Mitch said, setting the bottle down on the table next to him.

The night was spent basically downing the whole bottle, the three writing songs and joking. Selene had finally felt like she fit in into something. It was the happiest she had felt in months. This was her specialty and she knew it. She felt comfortable writing songs and playing the guitar.

She finally figured out who she was.

"Selene. It's time to go back to your hotel room," Harry said, patting her leg. She closed her eyes, rubbing them with her hand.

"I'm tired," she groaned.

"And that's why your going back. C'mon," he said, pulling her off the ground. Mitch was pretty much fine since he didn't have a lot of glasses. He had already went back to his hotel room and was probably sleep. He wrapped an arm securely around her shoulder and walked her back to her room. She lazily opened the door, slinging it open.

"You know, you are one of my best friends now," she slurred, making Harry smile.

"I'm sure I am. Go get some rest okay?" he said softly, leaning on the door frame. She nodded.

"Goodnight," she murmured.

"Goodnight."

Harry. He always found himself taking care of others when he was the one who needed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 776 41
"Maybe it's..." "Just me and my ghostly guitar." "And me." [Julie And The Phantoms] [OC X OC] [OC X OC] [OC X Bobby Wilson/ Trevor Wilson] [Pre- show...
87.4K 1.2K 15
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑... I write one shots for the band Greta Van Fleet. βͺ Β©rcketqueen ❫
4.5K 269 20
⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, amΓ©lie swift, a talented musician, finds herself in the midst of a whirlwind as she joins the phenomenally successful...
102K 1.9K 89
you are my moonlight fresh out of one direction and writing his debut album, harry styles meets mystery girl sydney lewis tw: themes of alcoholism...