Me&you

Da niyamariesanders15

Just read Altro

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 19 part 1

2.9K 73 9
Da niyamariesanders15

Dave East pov

It's been hell since me and Mo ain't talked I don't know what I went off like that I was just mad in the moment . I had this bitch as my house only for some too but it was time for ass to go .

Yo wake yo ass up and get yo shit and get the fuck out.

"Why what I do"

Bitch get the fuck out wit yo hoe ass

She started at me the grabbed her shit and slammed my door .

Bitch slam my door again I said opening it up

She just flicked me off and got into her car and sped off.

I just signed heavy and went back inside slamming the door.

Stupid bitch I said well sitting down on the couch .

Monae's pov

I can't believe this I said .

"Do you know who this guy is?"

I hesitated at first I just said no I wanted to find this nigga first .

"You sure Mrs.Moane?"

Yes I'm sure I'll call y'all if I Find anything else I said . They just nodded and gave me there card and left .

Once I knew they left I went back upstairs .

This sun of a bitch took my shit then all of a sudden everything hit me .

He's the other guy that wanted to stop those guys from raping me back in Jamaica.

How could he just come and jack me . I closed my laptop and thought and I finally came up with a plan I was gonna set him up I grabbed my phone ran downstairs and left going out the door.

12:00 pm

I finally got home I was exhausted but I new this plan had to work.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

my phone starting ringing and it was a unknown number I hesitated but answered anyways

Phone conversation

Me:hello
Malik :hello monae
Me:who is this
Malik:it's Malik
Me:oh um hi
Malik :I was just wondering if you were doing anything tonight
Me:no I'm just laying down why u wanna come over
Malik:uh yeah but can I take you out to eat first
Me:yeah
Malik:Ight ima be over in a hour
Me:oka text me when ur here
Malik:bet
End of phone conversation

I started smiling when we got off the phone but instantly I'm playing him . I got up took my clothes off and turned in the shower waiting for it to get hot , after 3 minutes it finally got hot and I got in washing .

30 minutes later

I finally got out and was now getting dressed I didn't wanna do yo much because again this nigga a bitch but at the same time I wanted to catch his attention . My plan was when we get back just chill a little and then see what goes on from there.

I was finally dressed I can't it real simlple.

Y'all I know I got a boyfriend but no cap I really would fuck the shit out of her bro like she so fine make me wanna do some shit 😩😍.anyways lets get back into the book😭.

Once I was finished getting dressed I spread perfume on me and grabbed my phone my charger and wallet and went downstairs.

As I was waiting I went into the kitchen and grabbed me and cold sprite and drunk it till he got here.

Text conversation
Malik:I'm outside beautiful
Me:coming out now
End of conversation

I threw my soda can away and and grabbed my stuff and opened the front door and walked out and locked it.

Malik pov

Fuck I said as I pulled up I ain't know this was her shit . I tried playing cool but still had a gut in my stomach. I texted her and she said she coming . I took a deep breathe and seen her coming out she look so beautiful I feel bad I didnt know what to do I just kept it cool and got out the car and and went to open the door for her. She looked so beautiful she said thanks and I closed the door and went to the other side and got into the car and pulled  off.

I don't think I ever mentioned this in the story but this is Monae's house .

At the restaurant

I took her to this restaurant called boucherie west village. It was nice little spot I use to go as a kid before my moms passed away.

I got out the car going around to open the door for Monae and closing it and locking my doors before walking up to the entrance.amd opening the door for her .

"Hi welcome to boucherie west village how many for you today?"

Two I said

"Oka right this way" she said holding two menu's.

Me and Monae followed her to are seats and finally got seated.

"Here are y'all's menu's your waiter that will be assisting you will be here shortly."

We both nodded and she walked off . We had small conversation until we were ready to order.

"Hi welcome to boucherie west village my name is Katie and I'll be taking your orders can I start off with drinks?"

"I'll get a sprite."

Once the waiter nodded her head putting it on her notepad little thang she looked at me and stared she new exactly who I was she ran off.

"ITS HIM HE DID IT HE DID IT . HES GONNA DO THE SAME TO YOU LEAVE LEAVE."

Moane looked at me . "What is she talking about?"

Nothing let's go

"No what did she mean?"

I said let's go I told Monae and grabbed her by her arm forcefully practically dragging her.

"Get the fuck off me"

She yelled and I looked at her . My eyes got dark and she looked scared . I let go of her and she left out the restaurant,I followed her.

"Take me home."

I didn't say anything else I just open the door and she got in and went to the other side and got In and started the car speeding off.

Dave pov

I missed Mo so I decided to go to her house and apologize. I pulled up to her house seeing her car here I parked behind her car and got out I knocked on the door but after 2 minutes nobody answered . I forgot that I had a key to her house so I got it out my pocket and unlocked the door.

Moane ? I yelled but I didn't get a answer

10 minutes later

I looked everywhere and she wasn't even here I she shook my head and checked her room one more time and then left out and drove off.

I decided to check on Millie yeah I hate her but I still needed to check . When I was over there I slipped up and we ended up fucking again that was a while back shorty claim she pregnant again and I try not to stress  her out.

20 minutes later

I finally pulled up and got out the car . I had a key for shorty house so I just opened the door . I seen her throwing up in a bag next to her so I rushed over to her. I then held her hair while she kept throwing up . I knew it was the sickness of this pregnancy. Once she was done throwing up I got the bag she threw up in and and tied it up throwing it in the trash outside I then washed my hands went in the hallways closet to get a washcloth and wet it with cold water and brung it to her I laid her on the couch and put the washcloth on her forehead.

U okay ?

"Mhm"

You want some soup?

"Yeah"

I just nodded and went to the kitchen.

Monae pov

We finally got to my house and I got out quick .

"Ma wait"

Leave me the fuck alone

"I didn't mean it please"

GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN I yelled then rushed into the house locking my door going upstairs taking off  my clothes and getting in bed till I let sleep take over.

I don't think I ever mentioned this but the state they live in is New York.

Part two coming probably 20-30 minutes

Sorry I take forever to update I be typing then exit the app😭😭 but I promise y'all I got yall y'all probably gon be sad/mad at me 😭for what's about to happen in this part two but I promise it's gon be worth it thanks for reading my book now lemme do this part two for chapter 19

By the way this is Katie the one from the restaurant.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

120K 5.1K 43
read and find out💃🏽.
His M.V.P. 2 Da S.H.E Pens It

Narrativa generale

14.1K 851 20
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"
428 44 6
Dave East story
His M.V.P. Da S.H.E Pens It

Narrativa generale

60.7K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!