unexplainable | d.winchester...

By calaryssia

"belle?" dean said looking at me with surprise and a bit of betrayal in his eyes. "shit." "you know these la... More

PART 1
CAST
"lets ice the devil"
"little witch."
gods, they're so annoying
guess who's back
horseman rings.
swan song
PART 2
back in action
"you need to come home."
happy days
sam's back
"what's wrong?"
welcome to the wild west
eve
knowing more than you should
on a mission
purgatory, who would have thought?
end of book; fun facts
unreliable | d.winchester {2} is out now!!!

alpha

799 19 0
By calaryssia

we pull up to what i call the campbell's headquarters. there are people outside with guns checking us out before they let us in. we pull in through the gate before parking and heading into the main building.

dean is holding the baby as we wait for samuel. i had meet him but not the rest of them, so i didn't really know anyone like dean. a women approaches dean and the baby and she puts her hand on the baby's head.

"well, aren't you just the best disguise a monster ever wore?" dean backs away from her a little. "i'm kidding dean, relax." she says before walking away leaving a man to stare at dean.

"well, you got something to say?" dean asks but the man just stays quiet. "no? all right. well, you just stand there and think at me."

soon enough, sam and samuel start walking toward us. "so, what's our next move?" sam asks.

"i got a couple of ideas. dean, let me see the little guy."

"that's all right, i got it." dean says hesitantly.

"what do you think i'm gonna do?" samuel stares at him the question lingering for a second.

"you really don't want me to answer that question." i look to dean not sure who's side to be on in this.

"well, i'm curious. who exactly do you think we are?" the guy, who had his feet propped up on the table he was sitting by, says.

"hunters." dean is quick to say.

"funny. here i've been thinking we're family."

"hey, let's not get worked up." sam interrupts.

"yeah. yeah, let's not." the guy said going back to what ever he was doing.

"here. dean, it's fine. let me take him. it's okay." dean looks from sam to samuel before handing him the baby. sam then gives the tired baby over to samuel.

"hey, there. oh, you're a big fella, aren't you?" samuel says looking down at the baby. "yeah. i haven't held one of these in a long time. your mom was the tiniest. she was bald as a cue ball."

"what are we gonna do with him?" i question keeping my eyes on the baby.

"raise him."

"raise him?" dean is quick to ask.

"you got another suggestion?"

"but-"

"it's dangerous out there for him."

"what about in here?" dean says starting to raise his voice. "what, are we gonna study him, poke at him?"

"your mind goes right to torture, dean. don't assume that for everyone." the guy at the table interjects again.

"what are you trying to say?" i ask coming to dean's defiance.

"i'm not talking to you sweetheart." i roll my eyes. he just continues on talking to dean. "sorry, i heard about what you majored in, down in the pit."

"what the hell is your problem, man?" dean says. the guy stands up coming toward dean.

"you're starting to become a pain in my ass." i move in front of dean and before i can get a word in, sam moves in between me and the guy.

"christian, take it easy man. he's my brother."

"we all done bristling up, or what?" samuel says making everyone calm down a little. "nobody's doing anything to him, dean. when he's old enough, we throw it to him. he wants to volunteer to help out, that's fine." it's quiet for a second.

"could be great." the guy that stared at dean before says.

"how?" dean questions.

"think of the kind of hunter he'll grow up to be."

i shake my head. "y'all have got to be kidding, right?" dean then finishes me off.

"i mean, come on. you can't angelina jolie a shapeshifter. give me the baby." dean says holding his hands out slightly for samuel to hand him the baby.

"why can't you give me an inch of trust, dean?" samuel asks, confusion on his face.

"maybe because you two are back are suddenly back from the dead, and i seem to be one of the only ones who wants to know how the hell that happened." i look toward dean understanding what he means.

"you're not the only one who wants to know." sam says staring at dean.

"there's too much mystery with this family for me to get comfy." i look down. i probably shouldn't be here for this. this is a family matter, even if they were only family by blood.

"then don't. but don't put it on us. all we're trying to do is invite you in. christian?"

"yeah." christian says looking at samuel.

"you and arlene, still no luck on the baby front?" christian looks at samuel hesitantly for a second before he answers.

"not yet, no."

"but you want one?" i start to pick up on what he's implying.

christian looks between all of us. "yeah, we do."

"wait, hold on." dean tries to intersect but samuel shoots him down.

"it's okay, dean. it's all right." he says handing the baby over to christian. "congrats. it's a boy. sometimes."

christian chuckles a little. "the crap i do for this family." he says admiring the baby.

"you're kidding, right?" dean says not exactly for this whole thing.

"go to hell, dean." christian says almost in the nicest way possible since he's holding the baby in his arms.

"well, you have no business raising anything." christian's face turns from smiling at the baby to giving dean a hateful look.

"why, dean, because he's a hunter?" sam asks, he says seeming to take their side.

we suddenly hear dogs barking from outside sending us into a frenzy. "check the back door." samuel yells as a command to the woman who was leaning against the table. she immediately got up and headed toward the back door like he said to do. samuel grabs the baby handing it to dean. "downstairs. the panic room. he'll be safe there." he says as all the other people are looking the doors around us. "go, we got it. go. now." samuel orders to sam, dean, and i.

we quickly rush to where sam is rushing us to. we head through the door and head down the stairs to the panic room.

dean paces the panic room as he holds the now crying baby in his arms. "come on, bobby john. you have to keep quiet." dean says patting the baby on his back. we hear crashing from up stairs.

"it doesn't sound good up there." i say look up at the ceiling. sam looks toward the door and he seems to be thinking about his next move.

"all right. i'm going up. both of you stay with the baby." sam says to us before turning to the door. he goes to open the door, but then someone pops up in the window of the door. the shifter has taken on sam' face. sam immediately rushes back, pulling out his knife. i put myself in front of dean and the baby knowing that i could probably hold the shifter back.

he pulls the door off of its hinges and throws it beside before coming into the room. sam starts in to attack him, it doesn't work and the shifter brings sam close to his face before throwing him into the other room behind him. he starts to make his way over to me and dean. i hold up my hand to push him back but it doesn't work. i have a feeling this is no ordinary shapeshifter. he grabs my arm pulling me close to him then throwing me, slamming me into the wall next to him. i fall to the ground my back aching as he approaches dean.

the shifter suddenly shifts into dean without even shedding its skin. "what the-" dean starts to say confused but the shifter stops him.

"give me the baby." he says holding his hand out.

"no way in hell." the shifter comes closer to dean pushing him all the way against the wall. he puts his hand on his neck driving dean up the wall, choking him. he grabs the baby from his grasp. he holds the choking position on dean till he starts to lose consciousness and drops him to the ground.

as the shifter starts to walk out a crawl over to dean my back aches still hurting quite a bit. dean slowly opens his eyes noticing the shifter walking away.

once we all get back to being decent, we are all up stairs looking around at the aftermath of what just happened.

"i'm pretty sure it's not a myth now." samuel says to sam.

"yeah." dean and i slowly start to walk over to them.

"what the hell was that thing? cause belle couldn't take on that thing, and that's saying something." i sigh looking down. i'd been out of the game recently, not really using my powers all that much.

"we think it may have been an alpha." my head immediately shoots up. i hadn't seen one of those before, they were really powerful.

"an alpha. like-?" dean starts off but samuel gets to his questions quicker than expected.

"all monsters come from somewhere,right?"

"and you think this one was-?"

"king shapeshifter. first one who spawned all the others. there's tons of lore about it." i had read most of that. perks of being homeschooled by your parents who were hunters.

"the first one?" dean questions seeming to not being able to process this whole thing.

"that's why it was so strong. and why we had nothing to stop it. belle probably couldn't because she has been out of the game for a while but, you know." sam says looking between us both.

"he said he could find the baby anywhere, that he could feel it. like there's a connection. that's i. the lore too." samuel continues on.

"what the hell's it want with babies anyway?" i ask, confusion on my face.

"softball team? i got no clue." samuel says jokingly, but serious at the same time.

"great." i sigh out.

"well, then, how do we kill it?" dean asks looking toward them for an answer. they pause for a second looking between each other.

"i don't know if we can." samuel says. great, this is just fan-freaking-tastic.

we walk to the car, ignore whatever sam and dean were talking about immediately getting into the car. i can't shake the feeling that if i hadn't taken that month off that maybe i would have been able to stop the alpha from taking the baby.

i let the purple hue settle between my hands as if forms this ball, i try to make it hover in my hand but fail. i am way off my game.

the boys get into the car and we start to take dean home. i decided to stay with sam because i didn't really want to go home after the fight me and my mom had. plus, maybe hunting would do me some good.

after we drop off dean, i get into the front seat. the ride is silent for the first ten minutes before sam moves his right hand off the steering wheel and onto my knee. i sigh looking out the window, knowing that he was gonna want to talk about the fight we had before i left.

"listen, belle." sam says sighing, keeping his eyes on the road. "i don't want us to be mad at each other. if we are gonna work together we need to be okay with one another." he says pausing looking over to me for a second before putting his eyes back on the road.

"okay. but, i meant what i said the last time we saw each other." i say keeping my eyes straight on him. "you are different from before you came back from the cage. but, i won't press on it anymore. let's just go back to how it was before that horrible fight." sam nods glancing from me to the road again. i turn the knob to the music up, as lynyrd skynyrd plays throw the radio. i move my eyes back to the window as i watch the dark trees pass by. sam's hand never leaving my leg the whole ride.

~
please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.1K 24
"Do you have to leave?" I asked him, Deans breath fanned my face with his hands on my hips. I hated when he left for the weekend. I was lonely. Final...
49.9K 1.5K 48
Dean Winchester was sent to Hell after making a deal with a crossroads demon that resulted in him only receiving a one year sentence in order to save...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...