Right Realm, Wrong World (Boo...

Von QueenieCalista

Lloyd makes a wish, and not to y/n's surprise, they end up somewhere other than Earth. They get sent to a dif... Mehr

A/N
The Wish
The Streets of Ninjago City
Sensei's got the Munchies
Meeting Lloyd on the Bus
Beating the Bully
Lloyd vs. Garmadon, Take 1
Detention
Chomped on by a Hungry Hippo
Uh, Oh
What a Mess
Cake?!
The Ice Emperor
An Unexpected Return
The Really Bad Idea
Lloyd vs. Garmadon, Take 2
A Painful Aftermath
Bad Dreams
Umm...
Strangers in Paris
Cataclysm
Holding Out For a Hero
Masks
Love and Hate
Hospitalized
Going Home
Epilogue

Thank You!

871 38 28
Von QueenieCalista

I'm finally, finally finished writing this book. It's taking all of my strength not to yell Dobby is freeee!

I want to dedicate this chapter—it's not technically a chapter but whatever—to everyone who made it this far. Thank you all so much for coming along on this journey with me! I really appreciate everyone's support.

This is the final book in this series. I know I said that at the end of Determining Destiny, but I really mean it this time. If you're looking for something else to read with an adventure similar to this one, then I have a few other books on my profile that you might like: Miraculously from Ninjago and The True Green Ninja. I'm almost finished with The True Green Ninja, but Miraculously from Ninjago is just beginning.

Once again, thank you so much!

I love you all,

-- Cal

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.1K 109 4
「COMPLETED」 Lloyd and Nya resist Emperor Garmadon's oppressive hold on Ninjago City. Harumi falls down the building, everyone saw her fall, but they...
9.4K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
5.1K 171 41
"Get them out of here, that's all Ive ever wanted." It's all started as a simple case. A case of a few people that had gone missing. It was nothing n...
32.8K 611 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...