Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

9| You're Dead

30.4K 1.7K 192
By IamMeteorKnight

( Media section : Imagine they're falling on the bed. )

Started writing on 1st June 2020.
Completed on 3rd June 2020.
Word count : 2531 words
________________________

– D I V Y A –

Such a good sleep!

Such a soft bed!

Such a beautiful life!

Wait a minute.

Where am I?

As per what I remember, I slept on the floor. Then what was I doing on the bed? I quickly got up and checked the time. Oh shit! 7o'clock!

It was my first day here after the wedding. How could I be late? I'm just screwed up. I stood up on the bed in hurry and saw the door of the bathroom opening. Ayaan was coming out of the bathroom only in his towel and his hairs were dripping wet.

Waking up from your sleep and seeing a half-naked man infront you in the morning is not at all normal!

What's going on?

"I know I'm so handsome. You can take a picture of me. It would last longer." He said, snatching my attention.

"Huh! You think a lot about yourself." I got down from the bed and pushed him aside, "Get aside, I have to use the washroom."

His face was like a confused puppy, having a what's-happening-with-me look. It was because he had never faced rejection from anyone in his life, and that too on his looks.

××

I came down and greeted his parents. It was my first day in kitchen, which was actually a ritual. "Divya!" Mom called me.

"Yes."

"What happened? Are you alright?"

"Yes. What would happened to me?"

"How was everything last night?" She asked and I was like what, but I couldn't say anything. "I mean, is he good in bed?" She whispered. If I was drinking water at this moment, I must have had choked on it.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"You don't have to be shy. I'm your mom and it's normal. And, I have experience. If you have anything to ask, you can come to me." She gave a long answer and my face was whole blank. I mean we didn't even share the same pillow last night, that is far away.

"So tell me how-" She was going to ask the same thing again, but thank God his dad came. I can't even imagine what answer I would've given to her. "Good morning Divya."

"Good morning sir." I greeted.

"What is this?! She's your mom and I am your sir? I'm your dad, not sir, so call me by that. This title is not for you. You're my daughter now." His dad said, who's now my dad too.

"Hello mister! She's my daughter too." Mom said to dad.

"Okay, fine, Mrs Chauhan. Divya, it's your first time here in kitchen. Best of luck! You don't need to cook afterwards, it's just a ritual which you have to fulfill only today. Do your best." He smiled and I nodded.

"I'll do my best." I smiled and dad took mom away from the kitchen.

2 hours later ~

I have prepared kheer, gulab jamun, mix veg, kadhai paneer, dal makhani, nan, manchurian, pasta and...... only this much.

Hope everything goes alright!

It was my first time cooking so many things at a time. I was nervous was hell. Wait! Why am I acting like a typical bride? I'm a confident today's girl. Nothing can make me nervous, not even these rituals!

Dad, mom and Ayaan tasted the food I made whereas I was sitting and waiting for their reaction. "How's the food?" I asked in anticipation to know my result.

"It's very bad. In short, you poured all the salt in kheer and the main course is full of salt too. Even dogs won't eat it." Ayaan said which made my mood go down.

"Shut up Ayaan! Divya, it's really great. Taste it yourself." Mom shut him up and I tasted it to check the food made by me. I wanted to see if Ayaan was really right or he was just making fun of me.

And guess what, it tasted incredible!

I couldn't even imagine that this food was made by honorable Divya. Egg said that my food couldn't be eaten. Lets teach him a lesson!

I quickly snatched his plate and pulled it towards my side. He gave a what-are-trying-to-do look and I shrugged. "You were the one who said that this can't be eaten by dogs. So, I'm just helping you to stay away from it." I innocently smiled at him.

For a moment the room was filled with silence. In a minute of so, both mom and dad started laughing and I joined them too.

He was looking like a red irritated donkey. I should've captured his reaction. "Don't worry, you can eat it. I don't want to compare dogs with you." I slid his plate towards his side while controlling myself from laughing further.

××

Three days later ~

It was my first day in office after wedding. Hope everything goes alright. I walked in the office through the entrance, reached the lift and then walked to my cabin. Strangely, there was no sign of the tease that a newly-wed bride has to face. That too when I had married the CEO!

What's going on?

After some time I came outside my room. "Divya." I heard a voice and turned to see Karishma, manager of sales team.

"Congratulations. You're now Mrs Divya." She greeted and I smiled. "Well, you know, our CEO is now a married man! He married just a week ago. All the single girls in A&C were heartbroken after hearing this news." I smiled sadly at the level of her knowledge.

"Divya!" Maya interrupted her in between, "What are you both talking about?"

"Nothing. We're discussing about our CEO's wedding. I wonder who the bride is? How lucky she must be! She got such a handsome husband!" Karishma sighed dreamily.

"Miss Karishma, if you don't have any problem, may I borrow my friend?" Maya asked. Thank God she was taking me away. I too wanted to know what was happening! How come they didn't know that I'm the one, the bride of their CEO?!

"Yeah sure!" As soon as she smiled, Maya pulled me towards my room.

"Maya, what's happening? How come she doesn't know anything about my and his wedding?" I asked in a single breath. I was eager and wanted to know what was happening.

"Sit down first." She said and made me sit down. "Divya, actually, the thing is that everyone knows that you're newly married. And, they're also aware that CEO is just married. But, the thing is, they don't know you both are each other's spouses. What I mean to say is that for everyone, the girl whom Ayaan married is Gupta empire's daughter, not you."

"Okay. Now I understand the situation. But, they could've noticed it in the pictures?" I asked like a three year old.

"What do you think? Media people were not allowed to click photos that closely. And, the photos which are uploaded shows your dress and jewellery only. Your face wasn't clearly visible."

Okay.

So that's the reason no-one knows about me being his bride!

"Same was with your husband. Everyone knows that this was an alliance between Chauhan's only son and Gupta's only daughter. Now, you know everything that's happening."

"Oh, so that's the situation. Thank you for informing me. You're really my bestfriend." I sighed. Actually, it's good that they don't know I'm his wife. I would be saved from this unwanted attention which I never wanted.

"Seriously!" She said an angry tone. "If I was your bestfriend, you should've told me about your family and your wedding a long time ago. I came to know this just a day before your wedding! Is this how you treat your best friend?!"

"Okay I'm sorry." I apologised sincerely as I was at fault this time. "I never wanted to use my family name in my profession. You clearly know I don't like people who would use their family connection for attaining a good position." I confessed and see started chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. Is she really mad? I told her something serious and she was so happy! Just a minute ago, she was serious. She was asking me if I am her friend. And now she was really chilled.

Has she hit her menopause?

"Nothing." She laughed, "It's just too funny." She again laughed. Was laughing the only thing left?

"What's funny?" I asked after being irritated by her infinite laughs.

"You just said that you don't like the ones who would use family connection, right?" She asked and laughed again.

"Yes."

"Madam, have you forgotten about your dear husband. He's from the same category." She laughed loudly while holding her stomach. "That means, you don't like your husband too!" And again, she filled the room with her laughs.

××

A week had passed after the wedding and I was sharing the same room with him. He argued that he would use the bed and I said that I will. So, in the end of the fight of a maniac man and a genius, we made a contract on using the bed alternatively.

On the first day, the bed will be his and for the other day it would solely belong to me. For this world we're love birds, but inside this room only we know what happens.

And also who knows what goes inside a man's brain. I've read many stories in which men are jerks who are filled with lust, but zero percent love. Only a few get to live with the man who love them to eternity. What's the situation with me and him? Who knows?

I was thinking about my current life while sitting inside the room on the bed. When I was reading a book, the door of the bathroom opened. And there he was; the person whom I couldn't tolerate.

But unfortunately, he's my so-called husband now.

He walked towards the bed and suddenly the mattress sank beside me. "What are you doing?" I asked as the bed was going to be mine today.

"Please... Just let me sleep today. I'm tired and can't sleep somewhere else. I need this bed, my bed." He muttered in a slow tired tone and closed his eyes.

"But you used it yesterday too. Moreover, it's my day today. That's not fair." I argued for my right.

"What fair and not fair? Don't you have a little bit humanity?" He parted his eyelids with his fingers and asked with irritation.

"I have humanity but you don't have a true business-man spirit."

"What? What is this true business-man spirit?"

"If you were a true business-man, you wouldn't have broke the contract. Cheater!" I said.

"Hello Madam!" He got up from his sleep and sat down. "First of all, I'm freaking tired. So, I don't want to argue now. You know, I, the CEO have so much responsibilities." He made his point.

"If you submitted your work in school time then this responsibility would have been easy for you."

"REALY?!" He literally jumped on the bed. "I was a poor student just in school. In college years, I had achieved a good rank." He defended.

"Which rank?" I asked and his smirk dropped immediately.

Acting cool in front of me?

Huh!

"Ah.... Just get out of my bed!"

"You're changing the topic." This time I kept my book aside on the side table. "Get up!"

"I won't." *#Over-confidence*

"Get up!" *True-confidence*

"I won't!" *#Over-confidence*

"Get up!!" *Anger filled eyes*

"I won't!!!" He shouted. With this, I pushed him off the bed using all my strength, my arms and legs. See the dare of this man! He too was pushing me out of the bed!

We were fighting like two monkeys. I threw all the things I got in my way on him, the pillows, the cushions, even the duvet.

"Are you mad? You piggy!" He shouted.

"No, thank you."

"You're gone." He shouted and we both fell on the bed. He used the situation and instantly pinned me to the bed, coming on top of me while my hands involuntary clutched his collar.

Two pair of eyes were lost in each other for a moment.

Our lips were just an inch away. If one us moved a little, we would've had ki- "Can't you understand such a small thing? Okay, you can stay here. I'll sleep on floor." He said quietly with a small crease on his head and moved away from the bed.

××

I woke up early in the morning, not because it was late, but because of the pain in my lower body due to the couple of glasses of water I drank last night.

I need to pee!

I parted my eyes and saw another another pair of eyes sleeping beside me. Where am I? I rubbed my eyes one time, two times, three times, only to see the same pair of closed eyes sleeping beside me.

His eyes were beautiful and his skin was flawless. How can someone look so hot while sleeping? His legs were hugging me!

Ayaan! Hot! What is he doing here? On the bed? Beside me? Aah! I'm going to kill you! You're dead!!!

I kicked him off the bed and pulled the duvet to check if I was having clothes on my body.

Naked?

No way!

Thank God!

"What are you doing?" He shouted as his butt hit the floor.

"So... Sor... Sorry!" I apologised. "Wait! Why am I apologising? It's your fault. What were your doing on my bed?"

"Your bed?!" He placed his hands on either sides of his hips and sat up on the floor, "You know I can't sleep without my bed, I'm attached to it."

"Emotional attachment? To a bed?"

"Physical attachment." He said. "I was tired and couldn't sleep on the floor or sofa, so I... I just slept on the bed."

"You say and I would believe you? What if you came here to take advantage of me? I'm a girl afterall!"

"You really romanticize everything!" He said and walked towards the bathroom. What did he mean by me to romanticize everything?

What?

What?

What?

Aah!

My stomach hurts.

"Open the damn door. I really need to go." I ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door as hard as I could.

××

We were travelling to his best friend's company.

Best friend!

Entire one-hour ride was filled with awkward silence. When we reached there, I unbuckled my belt and asked him, "Does your friend know about us?"

"What?"

"That we're no love birds."

"No. He doesn't know. For him it's our love marrige. Only we know the matter." He said.

"Ohh! Then, we've to pretend here too?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I stepped out of the car and saw a big building in front of me. "Sehgal's!" I read seeing the title written on the building.

"Yes, my friend's family name is Sehgal. Let's go." He said and clasped my hands in his. I raised my eyebrows and he blinked his eyes in assurance. Lovey-dovey act it is! Entering the building, we stepped into a lift and he pressed a button as if he knew everything about the place.

"Hey Ayaan!" A tall man around our age shouted in excitement and hugged Ayaan tightly. Why did it feel like they were something else than friends? As if they were something more than friends?

Are they.........
Gay?

Who knows what's going inside a man's mind!

"Hello! You're Divya, right?" That man asked which appeared more like a statement. I simply nodded holding a thin smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm your sautan, Shrey." He exclaimed.

Sautan?!

That means I was right, he's literally a gay!

"My practice is over and I'm going back..." A familiar girl came towards us and informed Shrey. As her gaze travelled towards me, she stopped in her tracks. "Divya!!" She squealed and jumped over me.

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

Precap : Jealous much

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
20.9K 1.2K 17
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
2.8M 169K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.7M 124K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...