[1] Skipping Stones - Pietro...

Da SpringWolf08

Farron has lived most of her life cold, hating everything that had destroyed her life. Growing up in Hydra is... Altro

Chapter: 1 [Edited]
Chapter: 2 [Edited]
Chapter: 3 [Edited]
Chapter: 4 [Edited]
Chapter: 5 [Edited]
Chapter: 6 [Edited]
Chapter: 7 [Edited]
Chapter: 8 [Edited]
Chapter: 9 [Edited]
Chapter: 10 [Edited]
Chapter: 11 [Edited]
Chapter: 12 [Edited]
Chapter: 13 [Edited]
Chapter: 14 [Edited]
Chapter: 15 [Edited]
Chapter: 16 [Edited]
Chapter: 18 [Edited]
Chapter: 19 [Edited]
Chapter: 20 [Edited]
Chapter: 21 [Edited]
Chapter: 22 [Edited]
Chapter: 23 [Edited]
Chapter: 24 [Edited]
Chapter: 25 [Edited]
Chapter: 26 [Edited]
Chapter: 27 [Edited]

Chapter: 17 [Edited]

315 8 1
Da SpringWolf08

Six Months Later

Farron's POV

Working with the twins has been surprisingly easy, even after Werner left to go on a mission that I refused to attend. It's been years but I'm still not ready to go into the field, as much as I want to act like a monster without feelings. I don't want to hurt innocent people. I haven't had any issues hiding my abilities so far. Pietro just thinks I was trained by the best assassins in the world because I'm Strucker's daughter while Wanda was curious at first as to why I was chosen, but her questions went away after I destroyed the highest ranking Hydra agents in hand-to-hand combat. Explaining Dimlay was a little difficult but Dr. List told the twins he was created in a test tube or something.

The twins were doing great at mastering their abilities, not as fast as I did, but fast enough where we didn't need to stay on one topic for too long. Pietro ran in circles around the training room and was learning how to stop correctly and to stop where he wanted to stop. Wanda was lifting blocks and placing them in odd positions where they balance off and not fall when she released her influence on them. They both swore in Sokovian when they made mistakes and it was quite entertaining.

"Alright," I say letting my voice ring throughout the room, "that's enough for now, the rest of the day is yours to do as you please," I say knowing very well that Pietro will get into trouble with some soldiers and I'll have to hear about it and pretend to not find it funny, and Wanda will be causing arguments amongst life long friends, the two have become a nuisance to the rest of Hydra while they became my source of entertainment.

As much as I hate to admit it, they're growing on me. I opened up to Wanda so quickly that it scared me at first but now I consider her to be a second sister. Pietro can get me to laugh whenever he wants to, he figured out with ease what I found funny and what I found annoying, he liked to mix the two. The people in Hydra who knew me before everything happened. Some had even tried to approach me but were quickly scared away, I'm not ready to talk to them yet because if I do she will eventually show up in our conversations.

I walk towards the exit but stop when soldiers come streaming in through the doorway and surround me, fully armed and guns trained on me. I sighed and waited for Strucker to show up and explain himself, I'm just glad they weren't circling Dimlay. Behind me I hear bits and pieces of Wanda and Pietro's quiet conversation, they watched every move they made while I stood in the center of the circle looking completely relaxed. I think they'll be surprised when they find out why they're really here and not for the reason they think it is, which is a training exercise.

Strucker finally entered the room and I could tell immediately that something was off with him, "What happened?" I ask him, looking him straight in the eye, "You only do this when you think I'll have a strong reaction to something, so, what happened?"

He hesitated for only a moment before he finally worked up the courage to speak, "I just recieved a transmission from the convoy that Werner was supposed to meet up with," I made no movement at all so he continued, "it seems that Shield has captured him under orders from the director, Hawkeye, and Zero Gravity. I believe that is what they're calling your brother now. It's likely that we'll never see Werner again."

My blood freezes in my veins as the final words leave his lips and I feel the strong, dangerous energy I felt nine years ago leave my body. I fall to my knees as the energy is released and my body feels slightly drained but I pay no mind to it as I barely notice the soldiers that crumbled to the ground dead after my tendrils attacked them. All I can feel is the loss of my brother, all I hear is silence, but the minds still in the room are running a mile a minute:

I'll never see my son again. I shouldn't have sent him on that mission, he and I both had a bad feeling about it but I sent him there anyway.

I never want to feel that feeling again, how can so many minds cry out like that without feeling any pain, they just know that they're already dead? It's safe to assume this isn't a training exercise...

Is this what they were keeping from us? The death and destruction she can cause with one feeling? Is this why she was chosen to train Wanda and me because she knew what we were really going through and knew how to teach us to learn control?

Shield stole Werner from us, but we will find and destroy them like we have many other Shield teams before...

Memories of Werner flashed through my mind and I felt the anger begin to stir in my body. I remember the boy that was so excited to become enhanced like his little sisters. I remember the boy who sat and cried with me when I told him that our only sister died in my arms. I remember the man who walked into battle with me, not sure that either of us would make it out alive. My heart shatters to think that that boy may soon be gone and all because Clint and Volher wanted to find me...

I take a deep breath before standing up and looking at Strucker, rage fueling my words, "Are there any hostages?" He knows exactly what I mean to do and as much as he doesn't want me to become the monster I used to be, it's the monster that Werner needed. Strucker nodded his head and began leading me through the hallways, Dimlay quickly took his spot beside me and I could hear Pietro and Wanda trailing behind us, careful they didn't do anything wrong to set me off. They knew when to be afraid of me, I used to love it when people feared me but when it came from the twins it was different, wrong. They were my equals, my friends, my family and I could never hurt them.

We stopped at an interrogation room and I point blankly kicked the door open, making the woman sitting at the table jump from her chair. She, however, quickly collected herself and sat back down, "Is this what it has come to now, sending children in to intimidate captured trained Shield agents?"

I step calmly into the room the twins follow when I motion for them to and Dimlay following close behind me snarling at the woman who fidgeted slightly. I need the twins to see how dealing with the enemy is like, as much as I need the information they still need to learn these things. Wanda is the one who can benefit most, especially since we have similar abilities and it's about time that I showed mine to them.

I speak into the twin's minds causing them to tense ever so slightly. You two need to learn how to intimidate someone more than your presence already does and get the information you need at the same time. I switch my focus to Wanda's mind, Wanda, use your magic and focus it to your eye as I'll do to mine, and then watch how I speak to her. I put my focus on Pietro now, Pietro, right now, you just need to stand there and look scary for the time being, you'll need a separate lesson for this certain topic. I could sense him shiver.

I sit across from the woman at the table absorbing as much as I could from her mind, "You fear the wolf more than us," I say looking deep into her eyes, "funny, especially since he's the most sensible of us right now." I can feel both the twin's confusion at me and anger towards Shield for taking Werner. Dimlay is our only rock right now since he's the most control of himself in nearly every situation we've been in. She looked at me shocked but put a blank face on quickly making me smirk evilly in response pushing my white magic to my eyes. Pietro and Wanda shift closer to me to make us look more intimidating and I can feel Wanda transferring her magic to her own eyes.

I feel alarm course through her consciousness, "Oh yes, what are we indeed?" I lean forward slightly and Dimlay flicks his tail at me in warning, we don't have all the information we need yet, "I'm the secret weapon, but in your databases, you would find me under White Sync." I feel the surprise surge through all three human minds in the room. The twins had heard gruesome stories about the White Sync from many of the soldiers that had seen the aftermath of my missions. The disbelief and denial quickly fill Wanda and Pietro's minds and sadness fills me when I remember that now I'll have to explain everything to them now.

Fear shows in the woman's eyes, "Your organization just kidnapped my brother," I say nonchalantly, holding my hands out and allowing the white strings to flow out of my hands and dance on the table, "where is he?" I smile when I get my answer and nod for Dimlay and the twins to follow me when I leave the room. The woman sputters in confusion behind us as we leave.

Pietro grabs my arm and stops me before I can keep moving down the hallway, "Farron, what is happening? You're enhanced?" I sigh and stand there for a moment and nod my head, he groans in irritation, he doesn't like not knowing things and for some reason, I didn't like keeping things from him either, but the adorable look on his face was kind of worth it.

"This actually explains a lot, like why I can never get into your head," Wanda says eyeing me carefully, she's deciding if I'm still the same girl they were becoming so close with, "what exactly can you do?"

I think about what will happen when I tell them, I don't see a scenario where they're not mad at me, "Telepathy," I say first and they look at me irritated, they had already figured that part out, they want to know about what happened in the training room, "and energy infringement and psionic energy manipulation. Basically I can create and destroy energy."

Both their eyes widen, "But that's impossible," Pietro says stepping toward me like he was trying to convince me as well.

"No shit," I say, making them both stare at me in surprise, I never swear in front of them but I've got nothing to lose now, "Now will you two let me go so I can get my brother back?" They move aside and Dimlay and I rush to find Strucker. I don't need to look back, I know if I do I'll see the twin's worried faces looking after me. I couldn't get Werner off of my mind, he was smart and trained but this is Shield and they use different torture devices than Hydra does. However, our devices tend to be worse, but how could he get captured if he could phase through anything. Maybe they put him on some sort of drug.

What was really bothering me was Clint and Volher, why would he order that Werner be found and questioned about me? They could just look for me like they have been for the past twelve years, but they took their chance and I guess they really do care about me enough to go against their morals.

I broke down the door that was in between me and my brother and came face to face with a very large Shield agent. After she died I became the reckless one and became ruthless during my missions, not caring about the mess I made. That's what I'm doing now, making a mess, I reach my hand out and manipulate the energy around and within him, exploding every cell in his body. I get covered in blood but I don't care, I'm too focused on Werner who was tied to a chair covered in his own blood.

I hear screaming from other places inside the house and I think of how Dimlay is angrily tearing trained and untrained Shield agents apart, neither of us feels bad.

I rush to Werner's side and check for a pulse, breathing out in relief when I find one, his eyes slowly open and I smile at him. He smiles back confused but seems happy to see me, I would hope he would after two days left with these people. He doesn't seem surprised or bothered by the blood covering my face either.

"Hey," he said quietly as I cut the ropes off of him, "I couldn't get out of the ropes, they watched me from every direction and got pissed whenever I moved. I was hoping for handcuffs, you know how much I love dislocating my thumbs."

I chuckled and finished cutting away the ropes at his feet, "You know I don't think that's a healthy thing to enjoy." He slumps forward after all of the ropes are cut and I barely stop him from falling to the floor. "Next time you want me to smile, don't get kidnapped, just tell me a stupid knock-knock joke or something." Once I'm sure he's okay I activate the tracker and I help him to his feet and start making our way out of the house Werner was being kept at. "How did they keep you solid?"

"They put me on some sort of drug that kept me from focusing I think," he muttered. As we walk down the hallway Werner wrinkles his nose at the smell of all the blood and looks at me through his swollen eyes, "Back at your mess-making I see," he jokes and I glare at him from the corner of my eye and smirk when he's not looking. Dimlay joins us as we leave the house Werner was being kept in and allowed himself to be used as a crutch as well.

A black car came to a screeching halt and the back door was thrown open and out raced Strucker who quickly pulled us both into a large bear hug. "It's time to go home," he says and together we lead Werner to the van where he immediately falls asleep. I sit by him and do something I hadn't done in years, talk with Strucker, nothing serious and nothing about Hydra, about us and memories. We talked about her. It was nice to let out all of the emotional stress, but I'm finally deciding to accept that she's gone.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

459K 12.5K 21
[Book 1] There once was an innocent little girl who had everything she could ever ask for. But one day it was all taken away from her. She lives in...
75.4K 1.4K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
116K 2K 69
Penny is Peter's Β½ sister. They have the same mother, but different dads (their mom died in her sleep suddenly when Penny was six months old and thei...