Chapter: 15 [Edited]

A Few Months Later

Farron's POV

I leaned against the back wall of the training room observing the new soldiers Strucker thought fit for me to train. Honestly, I'm not all that impressed, as usual. Dimlay seems to agree with me as he huffs and leans into my legs.

Dimlay had grown significantly within three years and it was for sure he would no longer pass as a large dog. I can now ride him during missions if I wanted to. His speed, strength and abilities have fully developed. His force fields can essentially withstand anything and so can he. With a request from me he can project his thoughts to others like I would to another person and when he wishes he can make people go blind and deaf with a thought. My most favorite though is the healing factor his spit has, so effective that it brings people back from the dead.

I tapped my foot irritatedly as I watched the soldiers fight and shoot guns. Werner entered the room and relief swept through me, "Alright soldiers, that's enough, Strucker," I motioned to Werner, "will be taking over for the rest of today," I yelled throughout the room, my voice dripping with authority, making everyone stop in their tracks.

I jogged over to Werner with Dimlay close behind me, a gap was immediately made for us and I smirked. "The new scientist wants to see you," he said annoyed, "he was very persistent about it, he wanted to talk about Dimlay. He's in the large interrogation room."

"God do I hate that guy," I muttered walking past the blonde man, "I'll see you later. I have a scientist to piss off."

I stalked through the base ready to rip off anyone's head if they looked at me the wrong way and Dimlay snapped at anyone who got too close. Something's off Dimmi, I muttered into his mind, a new scientist wouldn't want to be around me let alone see me until he was having a psychotic break.

Everything will be okay, he responded slightly, his body just as on edge as mine, this is our home, if anything happens Baron will take care of it. Let's let whatever happens happen and then we'll go from there. If we get hurt we can heal each other. It's these things that's kept us alive so far. I hummed to him through our unconscious bond in agreement, trying to ease my racing thoughts. Just relax, I have you and you have me and we have Werner, List, and Strucker.

Everyone I walked by either looked at me in fear, awe or sadness. Those who were still around before she was killed remember the days where I was a happy young girl. Most of the time those people choose to forget I was like that so it would ease the ache in their heart. I used to be friends with everyone in the facility even though at one point I kicked all of their asses. I would say I'd love to go back to those days but it's too late to go back, it's too late to be that girl again.

Dimlay and I stalked into the interrogation room, anger boiling off of each of us as we made our way past the doorway. "Ahh, White Sync, I was hoping you'd be prompt," I turned and found Dimlay and I suddenly surrounded by a dozen soldiers, the scientist standing right behind them. I was now radiating anger and the men started to get nervous and staring at each other with uncertainty. "Would you like to know why I've really called you here?" I only glared at him in response, he's got one of those looks in his eyes that he thinks he rules the world. "Your pet," he motioned to Dimlay in disgust and the wolf's hackles raised, "is a distraction, one you cannot afford to have if you are to be the invisible fist of Hydra. So I've decided to take it into my own hands to get rid of it."

I grinned evilly at the foolish man standing behind the poorly trained soldiers I had no hand in training myself. My men wouldn't dare fight me, not only because of what I'm capable of but because they respect me. "Do you know what will happen when you do this?" I asked, venom inbedded in my every word as the soldiers began to separate me from Dimlay . "There is nothing that can stop me from killing every single one of you and I will not show mercy," I uttered each word clear as day and a few soldiers' guns wavered but remained in place.