Next time, Starboy (Jotaro x...

By lasagna_writes_shit

Even though she had known about Stands and their users for a long time, (Y/N) had never expected to actually... More

Part One
Chapter One - The Cat
Chapter Two - The Guy
Chapter Three - The House
Chapter Four - The Fight
Chapter Five - The Plane
Chapter Six - The Frenchman
Chapter Seven - The Kid
Chapter Eight - The Ship
Chapter Ten - The Way
Chapter Eleven - The Gun
Chapter Twelve - The Food
Chapter Thirteen - The Car
Chapter Fourteen - The Scum
Chapter Fifteen - The Night
Chapter Sixteen - The Memory
Chapter Seventeen - The Bath
Chapter Eighteen - The Baby
Chapter Nineteen - The Sunset
Chapter Twenty - The Girl

Chapter Nine - The Room

3.2K 156 304
By lasagna_writes_shit

Eventually, the five men and two girls were rescued from the sea and taken to Singapore, where they decided that they would spend the night at a hotel. While Polnareff was mocking a policeman who had thought his luggage was a piece of trash, the others realized that Anne hadn't left them yet.

"Oi, weren't you going to see your father?" Mr. Joestar asked as the kid sat down on the border, next to some bushes. She looked kind of annoyed.

"Yeah, stop hanging around and get going! Shoo!" Polnareff agreed.

When she heard how the French guy talked to the kid, (Y/N) pushed him aside and grabbed his black shirt. "Polnareff, you can't talk like that to her! She's still a kid, you know!" Turning her back and letting go of him, the student left the bulky white haired guy speechless. She sat down next to the little girl, her legs being covered by her middle length uniform skirt.

Anne looked away from her. "I'm meeting him in five days... And I'm going wherever the hell I want! I'm not taking orders from any of you, jerks!" she exclaimed.

They all knew it wasn't safe for her to stay with them, but she probably didn't have any money with her. In the end, they decided to get the kid a room as well. Eavesdropping, (Y/N) heard the others' discussion about that, so she got up. She looked at the seemingly sad girl, then smiled. She stretched out her arm and spoke as Anne lifted her head. "Come on!" The kid smiled and took her hand getting up.

When it came to checking in, everything seemed fine at first. After Mr. Joestar signed the paper for the rooms, he started making pairs. "Me and Avdol will share a room..." he started.

"I'll share a room with Jotaro, because we are students." Kakyoin continued. Jotaro nodded slightly, in agreement.

"(Y/N) with Anne..."

The kid's eyes widened. "What?! I can't share a room with her!" she exclaimed. (Y/N) was surprised, but she didn't really say anything.

"Why not?" Mr. Joestar asked, lifting up one eyebrow.

"I just... I can't!"

The old man sighed. "Well, there aren't enough rooms for each one of you to stay alone..." he said referring to Anne, (Y/N) and Polnareff. He thought for a second. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), but you'll have to stay with Polnareff tonight."

Even though the ideea of her and the French flirty guy in the same room at night wasn't pleasing, she couldn't comment Mr. Joestar's choice. After all, he was the one paying for everything. She only smiled awkwardly and bended in front of the old man as a sign of thanks. "There is no problem..."

"She'll stay with me."

Everyone turned their heads to see Jotaro holding his cap over his eyes. They were looking at the tall black haired boy confused, like wanting to make sure they had heard him right. (Y/N's) mouth fell open as Jotaro lifted up his cap, looking down at her. "You heard me." the student continued. "Kakyoin is gonna stay with Polnareff and I'm gonna stay with her." Jotaro pointed the girl with his thumb.

"I-I..." (Y/N) stuttered, not knowing what to say anymore. ‘What on earth is going on in this man's head?!‘ She wanted to say that she would have preferred to spend the night with Polnareff rather than Jotaro. However, she was to afraid of the bulky student to do that. The only thing she did was looking away and sighing. "Whatever..."

The others didn't comment anything else, they just watched Mr. Joestar pay for the rooms, that were on different floors.

When both Jotaro and (Y/N) got into their hotel room, the girl looked around. She hadn't slept on an actual bed, since she was traveling around the world with her father. That had happened so many years ago, and yet, she felt like it had happened yesterday. She sat down on the edge of the king sized bed, following Jotaro with her eyes. He was looking through the window, his hands still being in his pockets.

(Y/N) couldn't hold herself anymore; it was then or never. "Jotaro!" she tried to get his attention. The boy only slightly turned his head in her direction. She was frowning, her eyebrows twitching in annoyance. She snapped. "What the hell is wrong..."

However, her question was cut short by the ringing landline phone. She sighed as Jotaro walked towards her, turning then around to answer the call. After some moments of hearing somebody mumbling through the phone, (Y/N) watched Jotaro's reflection into the mirror as he spoke. "Got it. We'll see you in room twelve-twelve in two minutes, old man..." He hung up.

"What's wrong?" the girl asked worriedly. Her mood suddenly changed from angry to confused.

Jotaro didn't even bother to look her in the eye, he just walked to the door. "Let's go, apparently we're in danger."

(Y/N) gasped slightly. "What?! Another Stand user?"

The boy opened the door and got out, without holding it for the girl as well. "Perhaps, now shut up and let's move." When door almost hit (Y/N) in the face, he placed his right foot in front of it, stopping it on time. "Yare yare..."

The girl moved pass him, while he was still holding the door. "Thanks..."

"I told you to shut up."

The two students walked pass the hallway, the deep and silent atmosphere not leaving them. While Jotaro was once again showing no emotion, only by looking at (Y/N's) face, you could clearly see how awkward she was feeling. All she hoped for in that moment, was meeting someone right there, like Kakyoin or even Polnareff, so she could eventually have a conversation. ‘Why me? Why me and him?‘ she thought, mocking a crying face, but without having Jotaro notice her.

When they finally got to Avdol and Mr. Joestar's room, they were surprised to see that Polnareff was the only one missing. Immediately, (Y/N) took a seat on the bed next to Kakyoin, feeling a bit relieved that she didn't have to deal with Jotaro alone anymore. "So..." she said with her hand on her uniform skirt. "Where is Pol?"

"Oh, I don't really know what he's taking so long. I haven't even got to our room yet! I've been here with Mr. Joestar to help him with his luggage the whole time!" Kakyoin answered with his soft voice. The pink haired guy looked at the old man who nodded.

"Well " Avdol said closing his eyes and sighing. "I can't inform you about the new Stand user without him. All we can do now is wait."

So they waited. Ten minutes had passed and the room was still silent. No sigh of Polnareff and no discussion subject, so all they were doing was staring at walls. All of sudden, the door opened. Leaning towards the wall was the French guy, covered in blood. (Y/N) was not looking at him when she spoke. "Well it took you some time..."

"Polnareff!" the others exclaimed, looking quite worried. She turned around as Polnareff fell to the ground. The girl gasped and got up from the bed, then ran to him. She didn't wait for any approval from the others, taking out Pure Silence to help the poor white haired guy.

"It looks like he has already beaten up the Stand..." Jotaro said with a straight face.

*

Spending the day in Singapore didn't go as well as they had expected. Polnareff had to go to the police station because of the dead bodies found inside his room, then Jotaro, (Y/N) and Anne were attacked by an enemy Stand user looking like Kakyoin. It was a good thing that Jotaro defeated him, even though he left her and the kid out of it without their consent. (Y/N) had wanted to help him, but he automatically refused, saying that she had already helped Polnareff with his wounds too much.

Back to the hotel, the sun was slowly starting to go down. (Y/N) was staying with Kakyoin in his room, both resting their arms on the balcony railing. They were talking about random things, trying to make eachother laugh, while the others were still eating.

"I still can't help but wonder why does he do that... Why does he do everything his way!" (Y/N) exclaimed looking away to the sunset.

Kakyoin sighed. "I don't know that either... I guess it's just his way of living..." he answered, smiling at his joke and making the girl giggle as well.

Their conversation was eventually cut short by the one they had just been talking about. ‘Speak of the devil...‘ (Y/N) thought rolling her eyes.

"Let's go." Jotaro's sentence sounded like an order.

The girl wanted to treat him the same way he had been treating her, so she didn't even bother to turn around and face him. Her arms kept resting on the railing. "You can go, I'll come after I finish my conversation with Noriaki-kun."

Jotaro's right brow twitched. "I think you're finished." The boy growled slightly. The girl finally turned around to face him, but she couldn't look him in the eyes, his cap covering them. Suddenly, the black haired student grabbed (Y/N's) arm, turned around and started walking to the door, dragging the girl behind him.

Before she got out of the room, the girl almost shouted. "I'm sorry for this, Noriaki-kun! Good night!" She wasn't able to see or hear his response.

Once they got into the room, Jotaro let go of her hand and closed the door. While (Y/N) sat back down on the king sized bed, he light up one cigarette.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she mumbled hugging herself.

Even though he was on the other side of the room, the boy heard her loud and clear. He looked at her with the corner of his eye. "What were you two doing, huh?" he answered to her question with another question.

"Having a simple conversation, something you will never be able to do!"

"Why did you call him ‘Noriaki-kun‘ then?!" he shouted turning around for a second, then calmed down and went back to his smoking.

"So what if I did so? Are you jealous?" (Y/N) highlighted the last word with a mocking voice.

Jotaro froze for a moment, then took a deep breath from the burning cigarette. "Just shut up and go to sleep already!" he exclaimed with a low voice. "You're getting annoying again..." He wasn't looking at her anymore, he was looking through the window.

(Y/N) bit her upper lip, trembling. "Why?" she asked, being ready to snap. All she needed was another arrogant gesture from him.

"Because I said so."

The girl's eyes widened. That was it. That was the last piece of Jotaro's jerky behavior she could bare. "Because you said so?! Why the fuck does everything have to be your way?!" Her voice cracked so loud and sudden, it made the boy flinch, almost dropping his cigarette on the ground. (Y/N's) anger and hatred were growing so much and so fast, tears started falling down her face.

"Hm."

‘That's his answer? That's all he's got to say?‘ (Y/N) stopped. She had a blanc stare in her eyes. She was looking with a blanc stare at Jotaro, who had just finished the cigarette he had been smoking.

The girl brought her knees to her chest, putting her head between them, with her eyes closed. She tried to remain calm, yet she couldn't. There was only one thing going through her mind, and even though she knew she shouldn't say it out loud, she did.

"That's why everyone fucking hates you!"

A slight gasp made her suddenly look up, while covering her mouth. Jotaro was right in front of her, on the bad, his arm stretched out to her. He wasn't moving a single muscle. He had been so silent, she hadn't even noticed he had sat down on the bed. ‘Was he trying to... Comfort me?‘

Jotaro's eyes darkened. As he got up from the bed, (Y/N) gasped and got out her Stand to protect herself, thinking he might've attack her, in a fury excess. The boy stopped once again and stared at her for a second. He huffed. "Tsk... I can't believe you actually think I'd hit you..." he said in a really disappointed tone.

The student walked to the closed door, leaving the girl in tears on the bed. Her eyes were still widely open, tears continuing to fall. "Jotaro, I didn't...!" she cried as he touched the doorknob. ‘Say something!‘ (Y/N) thought, but she couldn't say anything. Her mouth was open, but she didn't know what to say to the black haired guy.

Jotaro glanced at her for a moment, but when he saw she had nothing to say, he huffed one more time and opened the door. He was going to trow a glare at the girl, but he didn't. If that was what she really thought about him, then he couldn't change her mind. He got out of the hotel room and slammed the door behind him.

The sun had set a long time ago, so (Y/N) was still staying on the bed, in the dark, shocked by what had just happened. She had never seen Jotaro like that before. Was he hurt by her words? With shaking hands, the girl took out the small pack from her skirt pocket and lighted one cigarette up. As the first one was finished, she lighed up another one and smoked it, but she still couldn't calm down. After two or three more, she threw away the small pack, pulled her knees back up to her chest and sobbed. Her cries and sobs were muffled, so no-one could hear her from outside the hotel room.

She didn't know why she was crying. (Y/N) felt wrong, even though she didn't fully believe she had done something wrong. ‘He tried to help me and I acted like a bitch to him...‘ she thought letting out another loud sob. In the end, the girl fell asleep in the same position, with her head lying on the wall.

At midnight, after about four hours of being gone, Jotaro came back into the room. He was going to excuse himself that he forgot his pack of cigarettes, but he knew that was a lie. Silent, he entered the room, seeing (Y/N) sleeping in a not really comfortable position. "Yare yare daze..." he whispered getting closer to her. The boy stopped when he stepped on something like a box. He picked it up, noticing that it was (Y/N's) cig pack, with only two cigarettes left inside. He looked around, seeing that all the butts she had smoked were on the floor. ‘Not even I smoke so much...‘ he thought. Was she that angry? Jotaro leaned forward and gently moved the hair from her face with his hand. The girl's cheeks were still wet from the tears. She had been crying this whole time.

Jotaro sighed and, trying to be as gentle as he could, he moved (Y/N's) small body under the cover, laying her on the king sized bed and covering her with the blanket. After picking up all the smoked cigarette butts and throwing them away, he laid on the other side of the bed, next to his classmates. Without covering himself, he looked at the ceiling, glancing at (Y/N) from time to time.

That was everything he had wanted when he had got her into the room. All he had wished was to look at the girl while she was sleeping peacefully. He hadn't expected (Y/N) to act like that, but now that he thought about it, he realized that maybe he had been a little too rough with her.

The bulky student groaned quietly before closing his eyes and pulling his cap over his face, trying to fall asleep and ignore any other stupid thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
61.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...