||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

Von 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... Mehr

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)

880 54 26
Von 1319nimika

"Ruk jao wahin".

Hearing the voice, both Shraman were startled. While coming towards the mansion, they hadn't realized that the light wasn't there. It was all dark.

It is said that when you are with your loved ones, the darkness doesn't matter. That's why when hey both coming, they didn't realize that the house was all dark.

But when they looked up to see the source of the voice, they were startled. They never in their wildest dreams thought that person to be standing in front of them and that too in MM.
There stood Nirmala Malhotra in all her might, the owner of the Malhotra Mansion.

Nirmala- Ruko wahin dono. Preeti, go and bring what I had asked you to prepare.(ordered)

Preeti- Ji Badi Ma. (Preeti goes from there to bring what Nirmala had asked)

In between all these, Shravan thought, "Maine Pushkar se toh surprise plan karwaya tha. Aur us idiot ne mere poore surprise ka kabaadaa kar diya. Phone kiya tha, toh chidhhane ke bajaaye bata diya hota, yahaan ka situation, toh mei Pehle se kuch prepare kar leta. Ab yeh, pata nahi kya hoga. I just hope, meri Sumo ka mood kharap na ho. Itni mushkil se yo sab kuchh thik hua hai aur itne are baad, woh smile ki. Ab bhagwanji, San aapko haathon me hai. Please sab kuchh thik rakhna..."

"Kar liya bhagwanji se pray, to an yahaan dhyan do", came Nirmala's stern voice.

When Shravan was praying, Sumo was busy fidgeting with her fingers and was continuously looking at the ground as if it was the most beautiful place in the whole world. And looked up only when Nirmala spoke to Shravan.

"Kya laga tum dono ko, ki tumdono aise hi ghar me aa jaaoge (sternly)?......
..... woh bhi bina aarti ke (softly)."

Both of them snapped their heads towards her, only to see her holding the aarti thaal. They both were gawking at her, when suddenly everyone started laughing from behind. That's when the lights came and the view of the drawing room was just mesmerizing. It was all completely decorated with Tulips and balloons. And in the mid there was a banner which said,
"WELCOME BACK HOME SUMO."

It was a sight to behold. Everything looked so beautiful that Sumo forgot to blink for once. Nirmala, did the aarti and welcomed both of them inside. Sumo was still in trance. But was out of as soon as Pushkar opened his mouth.

Pushkar- Aye Sumo zyada shocked mat ho. It is all the plan of your Chashmish husband, who wanted to give you a grand welcome.

Sumo was overwhelmed with the information. She couldn't control herself and flung over to Shravan, who chuckled at her antics. But he knew the reason. He knew, nobody had made feel so special as today. She was considered as a burden even by her family and he was well aware of the fact. After a few minutes when she was back to normal, she separated.

But... but... but... how can our very dear Pushkar leave the chance to to tease his bestie cum sister in law.

Pushkar- Waise Sumo tujhe na mujhe thanks bolna chahiye.

Sumo- Aur wo kyun? Plan to Shravan ka tha.

Pushkar- Aur tujhe Shravan mila kaise? Mere wajah se naa. So Thankyou bol. Tujhe Shukriya manana chahiye ki Mene tujhse apna bhai share kiya.

Sumo- Achha beta, tune apna bhai share kiya to Mene bhi toh apni Pretty behen tujhe di hai. Tune to Thankyou nahi bola. Ek minute.... kahin aisa to nahi ki tujhe meri behen se ab man bhar gaya (narrowing her eyes). Dekh na Preeti, is bandar ka tujhse man bhar gaya. Kaise bol raha hai yeh.

Pushkar immediately shushed her and said," oyye Sumo, Kyun bacche ji jaan ke pichhe padi hai??? Mene kya bigada tera. Divorce mat karwa mera."

Sumo- Toh tu bhi mujhe na chidhha. Toh thik hai deal pakki. Tu mujhe nahi chidhhayega aur na main tujhe.(smirked and Pushkar made a bad face)

Everybody laughed at the cute banter, when Nirmala said,"Tum dono toh aaj bhi bade nahi hue. Par sach kahun, bahut achha laga tumahra bachpana dekh kar." Sumo at that time, registered in in her mind that Nirmala was in MM, which almost next to impossible in the last few months as she had witnessed. But she thought to think about that later and first met Nirmala. It was a really emotional reunion. The last few days had completely changed the dynamics of her relationship with Nirmala. It was thus, a very awkward moment. All those moments, when Nirmala had declared her as her DIL, as the beloved to be wife of Aditya Ahuja her molester. All those scary nights came back to her memory and she shivered at the mere thought of it.

She was lost in her own thoughts when she felt an arm around her shoulder squeezing her slightly as if assuring of the fact that the person will stay with her through thik and thin no matter what. She looked up to see that person ni one, but our dear Shravan. Their eyes did the required conversation and Sumo was again at peace, though she had slight tears in her eyes which were wiped of by another soft hand which turned out to be those of Nirmala.

Even she had tears in he eyes. With much difficulty she spoke, " I am sorry beta. Am really sorry. Tujhe hamesha apni bethi mana, lekin apne beti ki aankhon me dekh hi paayi ki woh thik hai ya nahi. Tera dard hi nahi pehchan payi. Khud maa kehne me bhi sharam aati hai. Kab apne khud ke bete, apne khoon ko hi nahi samajh sakti, toh kisi aur ko kya samjhoongi. Mujhe maaf karde beta. Please."

Nirmala was crying very badly. She was ashamed of herself. How couldn't she see the pain, the love these both had in their eyes. She regretted having taken Aditya's alliance to Nanaji. Sumo couldn't see her favorite aunty in tears. So she held her hands and nodded in no. Then slowly she wiped of her tears. Even she had tears in her eyes hearing Nirmala's heartfelt apology. But then she wiped them and made Nirmala look at her and said, "You were nowhere at fault aunty, whatever you did, was for the happiness of your son. If I had tried and stood up for my love, this wouldn't have happened. I think it was written in my destiny. So it happened. But now it is a past thing and I want to make new and beautiful memories with you and Shravan. So please dont cry. Otherwise I will also cry (in a cute threatening tone)."

Shravan and Nirmala laughed a little at her cute attempt to make the environment light. That's when Pushkar poked his nose.
" Yaar Sumo Not Fair."

Sumo was wiping her tears when she heard Pushkar's remark.
"Kya not fair?"

"Yahi ki, you just are going to make new memories with only Badi maa and Bhaiya. What about us?"

Sumo laughed a little and replied, "Well, even if I dont tell you, we will be making new memories anyways with you as my sole target for future hikes, my dear bandar jijaji."

Everyone laughed at her comment and Pushakar made a bad face ,while muttering under his breath, Baad me dekh lunga tujhe....". He made a grumpy face, which Preeti really found very cute, so she pulled them and pecked him on his cheeks when nobody was looking. But.... but.... but... it didn't escape from our Sumo's eyes, whi put her plan into immediate action.

Sumo- Wwll I must say Preeti bahot bold ho gayi hai. Apne saas sasur and jeth aur bethany ke samne hi kiss kar diya. Good going Preeti. Samajh rahi hoon, Sab is bandar ki sangat ka asar hai.

Pushkar- Kya hai yaar Sumo, kyun mere or mere romance ke pichhe padi hai??? Ruk, jab teri baari aayegi na, tab bataaunga. Gin gin ke badla lunga. Bata deta hoo. Beware Sumo wrestler. (And showed a fake anger by turning his face to other side).

There was suddenly pin drop silence in the room an suddenly both Sumo and Pushkar burst out laughing. Which ended up in a family laugh. After so many days, Shravan was happy finally. But there were many things that were left to be sorted. But that could take time. As long as his Sumo was beside him, he was scared of anybody or anything.

Nirmala- Arre Suman, sit down na beta. You have just now come from the hospital. You need proper rest and a proper diet. Come sit. Umm... Preeti  beta can you please go and bring water for these two?

Preeti nodded and went away to bring water.

Nirmala-  Achha tell me, what has the dr. told about your health? What do you have to eat. Is anything special needed, like some diet chart or anything? And ....

Sumo- Offo aunty why so worried? Am fine. Ya just its that my internal injuries are not yet healed so have to take rest  and ya he asked me to eat healthy. But how can I eat that bland food. Its os yuck. (She made a bad face which made both the mother-son duo smile at her childish antics) But aunty you dont worry i will take care of myself.

Nirmala-(sternly) And why do you think I am here? It's to take care of you only na. And what  is this aunty... aunty. Call me maa, na. I consider you as my daughter. Haven't you still forgiven me???

Sumo had tears in her eyes. It was almost after two decades that someone gave the love she had crave for.  Someone gave her the right to call her mom. Now she no more orphan. Ni more a burden. She felt liberated. She felt that she has a right in somebody. She was way too happy and thus tears rolled down her eyes which worries dthe mother son duo but then in the next moment all the worries  flew out of the window when Sumo tightly hugged Nirmala.

"M...ma...ma.. mumma...mumma." sumo was crying badly. They let her cry to pour out all her misery and sufferings in front of her mother. Sumo was sitting between Nirmala and Shravan. Both were caressing her hair. After some time her sobs subsided and she came came out of her hug and cried, Ma. She was very happy on getting her mother back. She turned toward Shravan and cried loudly, " Shravan did you see, I got my mom back. She is with me.a m no more an orphan. Am no more a burden. I have my ma. I... I..." she was so excited and overwhelmed that she couldn't control herself and was jumping like a bunny. And then stood in front of Nirmala and hugged her tightly. While still in the embrace, she was mumbling as Ma ma ma...

Nirmala- Suman baccha, ab to teri ma aa gayi hai na, so no more crying , okay.(Sumo nodded her head like a small child) Accha for now go to your rooms and get fresh. Till then I will bring you some healthy snacks. Okay.

Sumo nodded and was going, when Lalaji stopped them and said, "Oyye Shravan Puttar, tu Punjabi munda hai. Punjabi style me apni nu ko leke ja. Warna ee body- shody kis kaam ki."

Sumo was confused about the Punjabi style when suddenly she felt herself sweeping off of the floor in the air. She closed her eyes tightly but when she felt herself safe, she opened then only to gaze directly into the chocolate orbs of her dear Shrav. She lost herself in them an came out of the trance only when, she heard the laughter of the family members. She blushed to the deepest shade of red.

Shravan smile at her blush. She looked so cute. Never in his life had he imagined that one day, The Sumo would blush and that too the reason would be he himself. He felt really happy and thanked Lalaji in his mind.

He took her to their room and closed the door behind him where all were having a smile on their face except Kamini who was scowling. It was true that she had wanted Shraman together at one point of time, so that it would irk Ram, but now Shraman shared a good equation which she really didn't want.

Shraman's Room

Upon reaching the room, Shr kept Sumo down on the bed and said, "Sumo, do one thing, go and freshen up. Till that time, Ma will bring snacks and then you can have it as you have to take meds also. Wait, lemme bring your dress."

He went and brought her PJs and top. Sumo looked at him quizzically as she used to wear night gowns after marriage.

Shr- Umm... Actually Sumo, I dont want you to change at all, just because you are married. We are besties first and then any thing else.

Sumo smiled hearing his explanation and said," It's okay Shravan. But I need to wear night gowns s this is my in laws house. I am married. How can I behave like a teenager?"

Shr- Sumo... you can behave like anything over here. It is your own house. It's not like you are new to this house. You have been here since childhood. Your relations haven't changed, but you have added new relationships in your list. No one asked you to change. And besides that, (he came closer to Sumo near her ears and whispered) you look really cute and sexy in this. I had seen you in this at TK and imagined you with me long ago. Wont you fulfill my wish.

Sumo was at first shocked, then when she registered his words, she smiled shyly and nodded her head. Shravan smiled at her shyness and gave her forehead kiss and asked her to go to the bathroom and himself got freshened up in another room. By the time Sumo came back, he was back too. Shravan saw her near the bathroom door and went close to her, like really close, such that she could feel his breath fanning on her face. He bent down to her height and whispered, " Like I had said, looking very cute and sexy."

And picked her up I his arms and brought her to the bed and made sit properly with the support of the headrest. He then went to his wardrobe and brought two boxes and sat near Sumo. He opened one of them and forwarded it towards Sumo.

Shr- Ye, tumhare liye.

Sumo- But Shravan what was the need of all this?

Shr- Come on Sumo, this is your gift. And dont worry this is free of cost.

Sumo widen her eyes first and then narrowed them as if accusing him.

Sumo- Are you by any means trying to fool me? This, this gift is free of cost. Impossible. It must be so expensive.

Shr- Offo, Sumo. I swear (while pinching his throat like a kid) this is free of cost. See no crosses also.

Sumo- Then you are got to be kidding me. This pendant has real diamonds and silver for God's sake. Come on tell me the truth.

Shr- (while smiling) Actually I got it as a reward or you can say as my first salary.

Actually it was our college farewell party. So while coming back it was quite late. I was coming back with my friends. While going through a lane we saw some commotion in jewellery store and so we went inside as there were voices coming out of the store as if someone was arguing or something. It was already quite late in the night and the commotion was anything but normal. After going inside we saw that a person who was the owner was arguing with someone as some of his jewels were stolen that too without any intruder. But according to the other person there was some intrusion. We decided to intervene. And finally  I solved the matter. The jewels were hidden by the first person only. Both of them were partners. But the first one tried to act clever. And thus he was handed over to the police. The owner asked me to choose any of the jewelry as my gift. Even though I tried to deny, but he insisted me to take for the special ladies in my life. And thinking of them only two names came into my mind, Ma and you. Even though I hated you both but after seeing these two pendants I only imagined you two. So too it up.

By the time he finished with the story, Sumo had a proud look in her eyes. She hugged him tightly taking him by surprise. She didn't say anything, but her silence and the hug conveyed him the message that she was happy and proud of him. He came out of the hug and then was trying to say something wasn't able to. He was hesitating.  Sumo saw this and asked, in fact threatened him to tell. So finally he opened up...

Shr- Actually Sumo... Ummm... ( He opened up the other box that contained the gift for Nirmala). Wo... I had selected this one for ma, as you dont prefer much of gold. So... but this one bigger than yours. I hope you don't mind.

Sumo smiled at his innocence. Now she doubted whether this was the same ruthless lawyer, who had taught a lesson to both Khosla and Varma at the court. But smiled inwardly and kept a straight face.

Sumo- Shravan, I didn't expect this from you. Do you still think of me as a cheap money minded gold digger? I thought, that now you wont misunderstand me. But see you proved me wrong. I am really disappointed.

She then lowered her head and tried to hide her smile, seeing Shravan's horrified face. She even gave herself an imaginary pat for such a brilliant acting.

Shr- No, no no no no Sumo. You are taking me wrong. I didn't mean that. I... how should I make you understand.  Please trust me. I didn't think so mean of you... In fact i can never think in that way.... please..  I am sorry Sumo.

Suddenly Sumo laughed and laughed her heart out. At first Shravan was shocked but then felt happy seeing her laugh carefree after such a long time.

Sumo- Shrav, seriously you think I dont understand you. Ha... ha... ha....
Achaa leave all this. ( she controlled her laugh on seeing the cute pout that He made.) Shravan... listen to me. The first and the most important lady of anyone's life is their mother. Because she kept and nurtured us inside her body for nine months. She us the one, who undergoes all the pain during labour to give birth to us. Sometimes, she may have chosen the wrong path, but whatever she does, good or bad, it is always that she thinks good only for her child. She is ready to bear everything for her child. She is the first God in our lives. The first person who gives her everything to keep her child safe and sound. So it should always be that the Mother has a upper hand in the child's life. This is what I feel. So why should i feel bad if you gift her a bigger one. Afterall she is also elder to me and has seen more of the world than me. I can never be equal to her. So there is nothing to compare. Okay.

Shr- You know what Sumo, you surprised me. I never knew you had turned so understanding in these ten years. But am happy to have you in my life. Well,   Ma will like it na...?

Sumo- Dont worry she will love it.

At that moment there was a knock on the door. Shravan got up and kept the boxes in the side drawers and went to open the door. There stood Nirmala with snacks for her daughter.

Nirmala- How are you feeling now baccha.

Sumo- Am fine Ma.

Nirmala-  Look I have brought your favorite snacks.  Its healthy and tasty also. Chalo have it. Shravan you also come.

They had the snacks and then Sumo was given the meds and made to sleep. Even though she was sleepy, she slept as she knew that the mother- son duo need to talk a lot. Till now he hadn't spoken a word to his mom. Even though he badly wanted it. But was hesitant as to how to bring himself up to speak to her after whatever he has said to her in the past. Nirmala too wanted to talk to her son, but the situations arent favouring and she still was in the illusion that, Shravan hated her. So after Sumo slept she left from there after patting his back. That motherly touch of hers, brought out the lost son inside Shravan. So he messaged someone and went into the kitchen,  towards his mission Ma.
************************************
Hi guys. I know am late. But what to do, these online classes are taking most of my time. So unable to update faster. 

Let's see how Shravan completes his Mission Ma.

Till then have a happy read. Do vote and comment...😘😘😘

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

517K 39K 55
Aisha Bilal is 22years old. She has been in love with Sulaiman, and they planned on getting married only for him not to show up on their wedding day...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
82K 4.4K 51
Highest rankings- #3 in spiritual. #1 in compassion. Faaiz hasnayn is a famous and very wealthy businessman, known...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.