Always And Forever [Aizawa Sh...

By Cat_Noir_trash

!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
heyo it be the xmas/holiday thing ゚▽゚
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
late valentine's thing :0
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
angst for those who like it ;^:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
it's been a year baby oh yeahhhh
Chapter 17
Oneshot thing
Chapter 18
man i just love writing stuff late at night huh
part 2 to that teacher thing
Chapter 19
Epilogue
another one shot thing ahaha
oneshotsoneshotoneshot
Morning oneshot hehe

Chapter 16

6K 236 168
By Cat_Noir_trash

In Y/n's POV

Since Shou couldn't drive, and I didn't own a car or anything... we walked to the restaurant. Granted, we technically took the train for most of the way from Heights Alliance, but still. Besides, it was all worth it to go on a date with Shou. Wait. Was this a date even? I mean, Shou said that he liked me too technically... but he never really mentioned this as a 'date'. He just wanted to check out some restaurant out in town that Nemuri told him about. Yeah. Totally.

We were on the train that was heading into town right now. As I was just staring out the window, Shou asked, "You okay, (Y/n)?"

I snapped out of my trance, looking up to see his gray eyes, I nodded.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about... stuff."

"Oh? What kind of 'stuff'?" chuckled Shou as he cocked an eyebrow.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you that being nosey isn't polite?" I retorted as I playfully poked his scruffy cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

The train came to a stop as we exited to walk to the restaurant Nemuri had mentioned.

"Here we are, Musutafu. Now what place did Nemuri want us to check out...?" asked Shou to himself, checking his phone for messages and maps.

"Could it be that one?" I asked, pointing towards a dimly lit restaurant across the street from where we were standing.

The sign read "フードポルノ".

Shou stared at the sign and then back at me.

"You gotta be kidding me..." sighed Shou as his eye twitched. "She wants us to eat at a fucking restaurant that's called 'Food Porn'?!"

I choked on my breath before beginning to laugh.

"Oh wow, she really outdid herself this time. I bet the food's absolutely to die for then. I bet even just looking at the menu will make you c-"

"Don't even think about finishing that repulsive sentence." deadpanned Shou as he cut me off.

"Sorry.. "

"Well, we came all the way here. Might as well give it a try." sighed Shou as he took my hand and walked inside.

As he took my hand in his own, I silently gasped and felt my face heat up at least a million degrees.

When we were finally sat at a table, a waiter, who looked like he was a college student, walked up to us and asked, "What drinks would you like to start your guys' evening?"

"Water will be just fine for me..." said Shou as he motioned for me to tell the waiter my choice of beverage.

"Uhm... w-wa-water is fine for me as well. Thank you." I stuttered out, a small bead of sweat rolling down the side of my face.

"Hey," Shou put his hand over mine and looked me in the eye. "you okay?"

He knew that I had terrible anxiety when it came to ordering things and just talking to strangers in general; another reason why I hated the media and interviews.

"Yeah... just... you know... hehe..." I forcibly chuckled out. "... so, what do you wanna order?"

"The sushi and miso soup looks good... or maybe the udon. I haven't had that in ages..." mumbled Shou as he flipped through the menu.

He was right. But not just about the sushi and udon... everything looked good. Jesus Christ, this place really lived up to their name, huh?

"What are you gonna get, (Y/n)?" he asked me, not looking up from his menu.

"I don't know... maybe the sushi...? Or maybe the pot stickers..."

"(Y/n)."

"Yes...?"

"We both know that you have a weak spot for sushi."

"... yeah. ... could you...?"

"I know the drill. Don't worry." winked Shou as he set his menu down.

After a couple more minutes, the same waiter came back to our table with the waters.

"Are you ready to order or do you need more time?"

Shou looked over at me and then back at the waiter.

"We'll just have two orders of the (f/sushi) and miso soup, please." said Shou as he handed our menu's back to the waiter.

"All... right... and anything else?"

We both shook our heads.

"Okay then, I'll be back with your orders in a bit."

~

After eating our meal the bill came out.

"Hey, since you ordered for me, I'll pay. It was nice of you to do that... you know... since I..."

"Yeah... but I only did that cause you're a friend- kinda... I mean... we- ... you know..."

"We can still just stay friends if you're uncomfortable. I know this week has been hectic and that your emotions are probably all over the place."

"(Y/n), I want to give you a chance. I really do. I love you, (Y/n). A lot. I don't want us to slowly drift apart or anything like that just because our feelings get in the way of things. Whether or not we're together, I don't want the fact that we're best friends to change." he held his hands in mine now across the table.

"Shouta..."

"Yeah?"

"The bill?" I asked, trying to get out of his grip to reach for my wallet.

"Oh, yeah, right."

After we payed for our dinner, we walked outside of the restaurant to head back home.

"Hey, Shou?" I asked as I tugged on his trench coat.

"Yeah?" he asked as he turned around.

"Could we... take a picture together? You know... as a memento?" I asked as I shook my phone around in my hand.

"I mean... I guess, if you want."

We walked over to the other side of the road where a bench and lamppost was; behind it was the ocean. Shou took my phone since his arms were longer and smiled softly. The restaurant was in the background and Shou had wrapped his arm around my waist lightly. I was feeling a bit more confident in that moment so as Shou clicked the camera button to take the picture, I kissed him on the cheek.

Shou had flushed a light pink and almost dropped my phone. After quickly handing it back to me, he looked at me with wide eyes.

"(Y/n)- what the hell was that for?!" exclaimed Shou as he held his right cheek.

"S-sorry... I just... in the heat of the moment..."

"No, I just... didn't expect you to initiate any kissing or whatever. I'm just shocked..."

"Oh..." I looked down at the ground, feeling embarrassed.

"I liked it."

"Huh?" I looked back up at him.

"But next time, go for the lips." said Shou as he bent down to whisper that in my ear.

I took a step back to find him winking at me with a smirk.

"I- you- and- lips- HUH?!"

"Shh, you'll attract attention to yourself. Let's get back to Heights Alliance before it's too late." said Shou as he grabbed my hand to lead me back to the train station.

A/n: i was gonna out some villain attack at first but then i decided not to... and just replaced it with some fluff that would be coming straight out of a k-drama lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 22.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
374K 10.5K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
645K 24.3K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
453K 16K 148
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...