VILLAINOUS | TK

By vixenlly

in exchange for his grandfather's life, kim taehyung was offered to hades, king of the underworld, better kno... More

villainous
characters
prologue
i. dirtiest waters
ii. canopy bed
iii. plan of seduction
iv. king's property
v. human's purpose
vi. spice and thrill
vii. tour of hell
viii. unexpected nymph
ix. perhaps a softie
x. dinner of tension
xi. lowly creature
xii. black wings
xiii. crybaby
xiv. god of the sky
xv. purple blotches
xvi. sheer desperation
xvii. future queen
xviii. gifted garden
xix. soulsand valley
xx. committing sins
xxi. flower facts
xxii. river of tears
xxiii. not so empty
xxiv. heavy hearts
xxv. gamble freak
xxvii. lovesick
xxviii. by his side
xxix. malicious smirks
xxx. absolutely hopeless
xxxi. the brutal devil
xxxii. over the moon
xxxiii. sweet kisses
xxxiv. bath time
xxxv. home sweet home
xxxvi. lovey dovey
xxxvii. worst nightmare
xxxviii. a rare sight
xxxix. garden of promises
xxxx. queen of the underworld
epilogue

xxvi. gun shot

15.6K 1.1K 213
By vixenlly

inspired by: kakegurui.

The room was thick with tension. Nobody spoke, no one dared to break the silence. Well, except for Yumejin's continuous foot tapping. He seemed so excited, so thrilled.

But everyone wasn't focused on him. The big flat screen TV got every creatures' attention. Everyone was waiting for Namjoon to reveal his cards.

There were three rounds in total and the first round was nearing its end. With a shaky hand, Namjoon revealed his cards one by one.

When he was done, everyone's gazes snapped towards the two demons in the room, waiting for their cards to be flipped.

Wordlessly, Jeongguk flipped his cards and everyone gasped at the result. The pink haired had to stand on his tippy toe to see over Jeongguk's back. When he saw the devil's cards, Taehyung's eyes widened, his heartbeat picking up. He could feel his hands sweating, growing shaky.

Jeongguk got no card right.

Although everyone in the room was frozen with shock and fright, Jeongguk remained calm. Or was he panicking inside? No, Taehyung knew Jeongguk. He was cold-hearted, he bore no emotions.

Well, except for their time together. But that wasn't the point. The main focus was that Jeongguk might have a bullet buried deep in his skull in a few moments.

Taehyung crossed his fingers, hoping that Yumejin got none right as well. But when the aforementioned demon flipped his cards, the pink haired almost collapsed.

Yumejin got two cards right. Meaning..

Fuck, Jeongguk lost.

"Eh, would you look at that, sire? Aren't you excited? Ah, you'd have the pleasuring thrill of a gun pointed right at your head.." Yumejin let out, voice unrecognizable as he licked his lips. He reached over, fumbling with the box.

"Let's see, which one of these is mine," He whispered with a smirk. What did he mean by that? Sure, bullets weighs something, but Yumejin couldn't possibly tell, right? If he knew which gun was his just by their weight, it was over. Who knows if he put all six bullets in there.

When he grabbed a gun, he let out a sound of triumph and wasted no time on pointing it at Jeongguk, directly at his forehead.

"Ah sire, isn't this exciting? In just a few seconds you could be dead!" Yumejin exclaimed crazily, he was breathing in puffs, cheeks ablaze.

Taehyung bit his lip, watching the scene intently. He prayed a mantra in his head, knowing it was the only thing he could do. To hope that the gun doesn't fire a bullet.

Yumejin's smirk widened and with no hesitation, he fired the gun. Taehyung closed his eyes, waiting for a loud gun shot. When there was nothing but silence in the room, he slowly opened his eyes.

Jeongguk was still there, thank god. Yumejin groaned loudly. "Oh c'mon! What a bummer." He huffed loudly as he slumped back in his seat.

Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding all this time. Yumejin looked as if he was waiting for a response from Jeongguk, but since the game started, the devil haven't spoken a word.

"Whatever! Let's proceed to the next round, shall we?" Yumejin said as he nodded to the demon who was holding the box.

They repeated the same process. The second round ended with a draw, with Jeongguk and Yumejin scoring zero. Taehyung noticed that the devil's cards were aligned the same. He must be signalling Namjoon to copy his cards, what a smartass.

Round three. The demon took both of their guns, got rid of the bullets and handed it back to them.

The two proceeded to load their guns. Taehyung gulped as he watched them toss the gun into the box. The pink haired stared at Jeongguk's broad back, worried sick for him.

His pain and anger towards the ravenette were clouded with worry. It was Jeongguk's life and throne on the line, this was something serious.

He clenched his sweaty fists, gulping down a lump in his throat. This heavy feeling never one left him all this time. And he didn't like that.

All he hoped for was the game to finish with Jeongguk unharmed. But something, a feeling he hated, whispered at him that something would go wrong.

It took a while, but after a few moments Namjoon aligned his cards with shaky hands. Then, Jeongguk and Yumejin laid down their cards.

The seemingly crazy demon brought his phone up, commanding Namjoon to flip his cards on the other line. Taehyung followed Namjoon's hand on the screen, watching as every card got flipped.

It was then Yumejin's turn to flip his cards over, he got three of them right. Taehyung exhaled a shaky breath, waiting for Jeongguk to reveal his cards.

The crowd gasped and Taehyung had to stand on his tippy toes again. When he saw Jeongguk's card, a grin immediately plastered itself onto his lips. He whisper-yelled a cry of victory.

He got every card right.

See, everything was fine. He was getting worried over nothing. Jeongguk won, unharmed and still in one piece. This heavy feeling was starting ease.

"What a dirty little cheater." Jeongguk spoke, shocking everyone. It was his first time speaking since the game started. Yumejin snarled at him, breathing out a 'what'.

"I said, you're a cheater." The devil repeated, voice full of venom. Yumejin gritted his teeth, feeling everyone's eyes on him. He ducked his head down, staying silent.

But what they didn't expect was Yumejin to pull out a gun from the box. "Why you!" He let through gritted teeth. His grip on the gun was strong, well that just confirms it, he cheated.

Taehyung's eyes almost popped out of its sockets. The crowd let out sounds of protests but Jeongguk and Yumejin remained silent. "You're not supposed to-"

"-Do you really think I wouldn't notice?" Despite a gun pointing right at his head, he sounded oddly calm.

Yumejin scoffed but kept his mouth shut, he was sweating really hard and he gulped visibly.

"Don't you think I spent enough time with Namjoon to know that he's right-handed?" Jeongguk let out, voice so deep it made Taehyung's knees go weak.

Well, maybe it wasn't his voice. Taehyung was already feeling weak during the match. But Jeongguk's venomous voice made him weaker.

"You're a filthy cheater. You flipped the screen didn't you? On the first round, it was our screen that you flipped around." Jeongguk stated, gesturing to the screen in the room.

"Surely, Namjoon has a screen of his own in the other room to see us, right? On the second round, Namjoon's card alignment were the same as mine, but the other way around." The devil smirked, the crowd letting out sounds of shock. Yumejin gulped thickly, his grip on the gun tightening. He gritted his teeth once again, face going red in anger.

"You flipped our recording in Namjoon's screen during the second round. Namjoon's a clumsy one, everyone knew that. When it involves me, he's not that smart under pressure. He didn't notice that you flipped the footage on the start of the second round. So I did it for him, this round, I turned my card alignment the other way around." He continued. Yumejin let out a growl, everyone's eyes on him.

"How dare you acuse of me for cheating!" He was already exposed, yet he still denied. "I'll let you know that this is my gun! I loaded all six bullets so you better pray for your life, sire!" He threatened. Jeongguk sent a mere scoff at his way, he crossed his shoulders and leaned back on his seat.

"Go on, shoot." He barked dangerously. Taehyung gasped, wanting to scream at him for being such an idiot. But he couldn't, he was frozen in place, gaze focused on the gun.

It was then when Yumejin cursed that Taehyung went cold. Everything happened so fast, Yumejin fired the gun, the loud sound blaring Taehyung's ears.

The pink haired saw dark smokes in front of him. It took a while to comprehend that it was Jeongguk. Thank god he teleported away.

But then, he was struck by sudden pain. His chest feeling heavy, but it wasn't the same feeling. What was this? Only then when he looked down that he saw his chest covered in blood.

The pink haired didn't even have the time to comprehend what was happening for he immediately fell to the ground, unconscious.

The last thing he heard before everything went black, was Jeongguk's voice calling out his name.

~

a/n: this is so freaking shitty. i know you can tell, don't even lie. this is what happens when i force myself to write when i'm half asleep. i'm an idiot, sorry for the crappy chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 29.1K 41
the seemingly heartless mafia boss of south korea; jeon jungkook, was arranged to marry a cold, broken college student, a boy named kim taehyung.
18.8K 637 16
"Don't curse. It's impolite." After being taken hostage, Jeon Jungkook is brought into an auction, where he is sold to someone who changes his life f...
22 2 2
SeokJin X Reader An attempt to get with Seokjin. college au, alien hunter Jin.
367K 19K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a known billionaire, he owns a very big multi- national company. He is a cold hearted, egoistic CEO but is being arrange to marry h...