VILLAINOUS | TK

By vixenlly

in exchange for his grandfather's life, kim taehyung was offered to hades, king of the underworld, better kno... More

villainous
characters
prologue
i. dirtiest waters
ii. canopy bed
iii. plan of seduction
iv. king's property
v. human's purpose
vi. spice and thrill
vii. tour of hell
viii. unexpected nymph
ix. perhaps a softie
x. dinner of tension
xi. lowly creature
xii. black wings
xiii. crybaby
xiv. god of the sky
xv. purple blotches
xvi. sheer desperation
xvii. future queen
xviii. gifted garden
xix. soulsand valley
xx. committing sins
xxi. flower facts
xxiii. not so empty
xxiv. heavy hearts
xxv. gamble freak
xxvi. gun shot
xxvii. lovesick
xxviii. by his side
xxix. malicious smirks
xxx. absolutely hopeless
xxxi. the brutal devil
xxxii. over the moon
xxxiii. sweet kisses
xxxiv. bath time
xxxv. home sweet home
xxxvi. lovey dovey
xxxvii. worst nightmare
xxxviii. a rare sight
xxxix. garden of promises
xxxx. queen of the underworld
epilogue

xxii. river of tears

16.9K 1.1K 478
By vixenlly

For the past few days, Jeongguk and Taehyung had been spending more time together. With each passing day, their bond grows stronger.

Along with their bond getting stronger, Taehyung's feelings were doing the same. The pink haired found himself feeling more and more towards the ravenette after each day.

Even when Jeongguk would do the smallest things, his whole body would start feeling warm. At first, he thought the weird feeling would soon go away, but it only grew stronger.

He had an idea on what he was feeling and why. But, that idea seemed to be ridiculous. No, he couldn't have fallen for Jeongguk.

A sigh escaped passed his lips at his thoughts, he was getting more and more frustrated. It was just agitating to think so much about his feelings.

Taehyung shook his head to clear his mind. He slowly walked towards the library, having just finished taking care of the flowers in the garden.

It was his everyday routine now. After waking up, he would have dinner with the demons and then he would go to the garden right after. Sometimes, Jeongguk would even go with him which was always the best part of his morning.

After watering the flowers and trimming withered parts from them, he would go to the library to read.

With the book about flowers in his hands, he hummed a random tune as he stepped closer to the library. Taehyung furrowed his brows when he heard faint voices coming from the library.

Curiously, he tip toed towards the entrance and carefully peaked through the archway. His brows furrowed even more, his heart aching at the sound of Jeongguk and Minthe's voice.

"Don't you want to spend more time with me?" He heard Minthe's sultry voice speak lowly. Taehyung unconsciously gripped the book tighter against his chest, his heart feeling heavy.

A grunt sounded from Jeongguk, sending a tug to the pink haired's heart. It wasn't a good type of tug, it wasn't the same tug he felt whenever Jeongguk smiles or laughs, it felt different, it felt painful.

"Hm, you like that? Remember how you fill me so good? Remember how you wouldn't stop for hours? How I-" Minthe's words were suddenly cut off, silence engulfing the room.

When he still heard no sound coming from the two, Taehyung peaked through the corner, his eyes widening at the sight.

Minthe sat on Jeongguk's lap, the ravenette's hands on her small waist, their lips moving feverishly against each other.

Taehyung gasped loudly, a lone tear cascading down his cheek. He bit his lip, panicking. Too hurt and shocked, he had just dropped the book in his hands, causing a loud thud that probably stopped the two.

He breath loudly when he heard footsteps coming towards the entrance. Without a second thought, he dashed away, not even bothering to grab his book.

Taehyung rushed up the stairs, his body trembling as he fought back the tears in his eyes. Why was he about to cry anyways? It wasn't like Jeongguk and him were in a relationship.

He bit back a sob when he finally reached his door. With shaky hands, he twisted his doorknob open and slammed his door shut.

Taehyung slid down the door, hands coming up to grab a hold of his head. He finally let his tears out, he cried silently to himself, feeling pathetic. He really shouldn't cry, there was no reason to.

But he thought.. that there had been something between them. He thought, the ravenette felt the same, he thought that he liked him as well.

The devil, who rarely even smiled, laughed along with him, hugged him, kissed him and yet, all of those meant nothing? Taehyung was a fool for believing that he somehow managed to soften up Jeongguk's stone heart.

He let out a dry chuckle, laughing at himself for only realizing his feelings towards the ravenette. Taehyung rested his head against the door, his nose red and his eyes swollen — a river of tears flowing from them.

Come to think of it, the ravenette had been gone all morning. Had he been spending time with minthe instead? A surge of jealousy hit him and he ducked his head down, gripping his hair.

His gut was right, he was just on the side for Jeongguk to play with.

It hurt so bad. Every loud laughter they shared, every smile, every kisses, every hugs, every happy moments, apparently meant nothing to the ravenette.

The first ever person he liked, he meant nothing to him. Jeongguk has Minthe anyways, he was just a pathetic waste of time.

"I'm so pathetic."

~

Minthe scrambled away from the ravenette, shocked by the sudden loud sound. "What was that?" She asked, Jeongguk ignored her and stood up from his seat, pushing Minthe away. With furrowed brows, he walked towards the archway.

As soon as he took a step forward, he heard loud retreating footsteps from the entrance. Feeling even more confused, he strode to the hallway and looked around, finding no one in sight.

"Is someone there, Hades?" Minthe asked from behind him. Jeongguk snapped his head towards her, a deep frown on his lips.

"Don't call me that." He hissed, annoyed by her clingy behaviour. He had been bothering him for the whole day now, he even missed the opportunity to go to the garden with Taehyung.

He shouldn't have let her kiss him, he regretted that for some reason. But can he say? He was a demon, a man of sins. Minthe was practically a walking temptation and jeongguk, being the devil he was, couldn't just resist.

Temptations were so hard to not give into, especially from a demon. Give into them and you'd find yourself wanting more, losing control and eventually, losing everything. But he had nothing to lose, right?

A pout crept onto Minthe's lips, her brows furrowed in distaste. She decided to shut up, not wanting to anger the devil even further. Minthe looked at the floor, sulking.

Her brows furrowed even more when she saw a book on the ground. "Hey, look." Minthe called out, pointing at the book on the floor.

Jeongguk followed her finger and saw his book on the floor. "Fuck," He whispered under his breath, suddenly remembering what they had been doing earlier, he immediately felt guilty for some unknown reason.

He grabbed the book and ran down the hallway, rushed up the stairs and dashed to Taehyung's room. He stood in front of the pink haired's door, frozen. Jeongguk breath out, why was he here anyways? It wasn't like he needed to apologize, he did nothing wrong.

Kissing Minthe was normal for him. He had done that countless of times before, yet, why did it feel like it was his mistake this time around?

Even if it was a mistake, why would he apologize? He wasn't one to ask for forgiveness, he wouldn't give a single shit to whatever others feel.

But there was just a heavy feeling in his cold heart that screamed at him to apologize and even beg for forgiveness if he needed to.

Jeongguk furrowed his brows, mentally fighting with himself. With each passing second, he grew more and more frustrated.

It was Taehyung, he needed to apologize.

No, he didn't.

But, the pink haired must be upset. The least he could do was say sorry.

He didn't care-

A loud sob sounded from across the door and he felt his stone heart crack at the sound. His frown deepened when Taehyung continued sobbing, the sounds breaking his heart even more.

He did care.

"Fuck it," He mumbled under his breath and softly knocked on the door. Taehyung seemed to quiet down after he knocked. Realizing the pink haired was probably trying to pretend he wasn't there, he knocked again.

"Taehyung, I know you're in there. Open up.." He said with a soft voice. Jeongguk gulped, not wanting to say the 'magic word'. ".. please." The ravenette continued, hoping that Taehyung would just open the door.

Silence only answered him. He sighed once more, knocking again. "Please, open the door, petal." He begged once more. Jeongguk sighed again, hearing nothing from the other side. Maybe he should just walk away.

He knocked one more time, promising himself to give up if there was still no answer. But he found himself knocking on the door for a few more minutes and begging for Taehyung to open the door.

Jeongguk raised his hand, about to knock again but stopped himself. He was only making a fool out of himself. Why was he doing this anyways? He must have looked like a complete idiot.

He suddenly felt angry and rolled his eyes at Taehyung's childish behaviour. "Fine, come talk to me when you finally decided to stop acting like a brat."

Jeongguk cursed under his breath and walked away, leaving Taehyung behind the door quietly sobbing to himself.

~

a/n: that was a bad cut 'cause i don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow :/

also, just because i use lisa as the antagonist, doesn't mean i hate her. i don't really like blackpink but i do respect them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 1.2K 64
kim taehyung the mafia king fall in love with college boy jeon jungkook. #taekook #yoonmin #namjin #y/nhope #jenlisa #chaesoo
5.3K 335 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...
8.1K 255 26
•All princes have their imperfections• - Kim Taehyung is the son of the king and queen in Seoul, S.k. They have everything they want. Money, clothes...
13.9K 905 27
In which the mafia boss Jungkook went to Korea for his brother's wedding but ended up getting married to taehyung to own back the Jeon Empire. Little...