Alien Heros

By Sovereign343

Its summer vacation! Ben Tennyson and his best friend Y/n L/n are going on a road trip with Ben's grandpa Max... More

Bio+Harem
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
S2 Ch.15
S2 Ch.16
S2 Ch.17
S2 Ch.18
S2 Ch.19
S2 Ch.20
S2 Ch.21
S2 Ch.22
S2 Ch.23
S2 Ch.24
S2 Ch.25
S2 Ch.26
S2 Ch.27
S2 Ch.28
S3 Ch.29
S3 Ch.2 Midnight Madness
S3 Ch.3 A Change of Face
S3 Ch. 4 Wolves
S3 Ch.5 Game Over
S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure
S3 Ch.7 Underwraps
S3 Ch.8 The Unnaturals
S3 Ch.9 Monster Weather
S3 Ch.10 The Return
S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark
S3 Finale: The Visitor
S4 Ch.1 Perfect Day
S4 Ch.2 Divided We Stand
S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding
S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 1
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2
S4 Ch.7 Ben 4 Good Buddy
S4 Ch.8 Ready to Rumble
The Negative Ten
S4 Finale: End of Summer
S5 Ch.1 "5 Years Later..."

Ch.1

38.8K 615 640
By Sovereign343

The final bell of school rings and a stampede of kids run out of the school heading home for summer. Among them are two eleven year old boys, Ben Tennyson and Y/n L/n. They run to Ben's house to get their things, Y/n left his things at Ben's house the night before, and run out front to be met with the Rustbucket, Max's RV. The two boys run inside and see Grandpa Max, and rush him with a hug.

Max: "Hey there sports. You two excited for this summer?"

Ben: "You bet, this is going to be awesome!"

Max: "Well I have a surprise for the both of you."

Y/n: "Really? What?"

Max points behind the boys. When they turn around they have mixed reactions to what they see. Ben being annoyed and Y/n being excited.

Ben/Y/n: "Gwen!?"

Ben throws his arms up while Y/n gives Gwen a hug.

Gwen: "Hi Y/n. It's good to see you."

When they separate from the hug, both Y/n and Gwen are blushing and not really paying attention to Ben complaining in the background.

Y/n: "Its good to see you too Gwen. You look pretty."

Gwen's blush deepens. As does Y/n when he realizes what he said.

Y/n: "G-Good! You look pretty good! Hehe." 'Smooth move, Y/n, you idiot!'

Gwen: 'Oh man. He's just so cute, good thing Ben doesn't know the real reason I came along for the summer was to get closer to Y/n. I'd never hear the end of it.' "Thank you Y/n. You look good too." 'Dont think I didnt notice you calling me pretty.'

Gwen gives Y/n a warm smile before Ben's yelling finally gets their attention.

Ben: "Come on Grandpa! Why does she have to be here!?"

Y/n: "Ben, you aren't being fair. Gwen has just as much a right to be here as we do. Besides, we could have a lot more fun with Gwen here."

Ben's anger fades away and is replaced with slight guilt at how he was acting.

Ben: "You're right, sorry Gwen."

Gwen: "Its okay Ben. Thanks Y/n."

Y/n: "No problem Gwen, glad you're here."

Max: "Alright, now that everyone has calmed down. What say we get on the road?"

Y/n/Ben/Gwen: "Yeah!"

Max sits down in the driver seat and starts the Rustbucket, while Ben sits up front with him and Y/n and Gwen sit at the table. Y/n slids into the seat that has his back facing the front of the RV. He expected Gwen to sit across from him but instead she slids in next to him. He gives Gwen a smile, which she returns.

-Timeskip-

After a few hours of driving they arrive at a camping site in the woods. The sun has set and Gwen, Max, and Y/n are excited to do some camping. Ben, however, is being... well Ben.

Ben: "We really have to camp outside?"

Y/n: "What were you expecting? 24/7 icecream and pizza in a five star hotel?"

Y/n sees Ben make a face and interrupts Ben before he can respond.

Y/n: "You know what, dont answer that."

Max walks back into the RV and comes back out with some rolled up tents in his arms.

Max: "Why dont you three sit tight for a little bit while I set the tents up. Then later we'll make some camping snacks."

Gwen: "Sure thing Grandpa."

Ben: "Sure, whatever."

Gwen and Y/n sat down at a nearby picnic table talking until Ben decided to leave.

Ben: "You know what you lame-os can sit and chat, I'm going for a walk."

Ben starts walking into the woods.

Y/n: "Ben! You cant go walking around the woods by yourself!"

Y/n runs after Ben intending to bring him back but just ends up walking with him.

Y/n: "Ben, why are you being such a dweeb?"

Ben: "Me?! I'm not being a dweeb you are!"

Y/n rolls his eyes.

Y/n: "Nice comback."

Ben: "Yeah whatever. Why do you even like Gwen, she's a dweeb?"

Y/n: "She's not a dweeb Ben. Maybe if you actually chose to be nice to her and get along you would realise she's fun to hang around."

Ben: "You sound like Grandpa."

The two continued to walk for a few more minutes before they saw two glowing orbs in the sky. At first it was cool... until they started headed for them.

Ben: "Run!"

The boys started to run as fast as they could but the orbs smashed into the ground directly behind them, sending the boys through the air. They got to their feet without injury and made their way towards the crater the meteorites made. Inside they saw two metallic orbs, they each approached one. When they got near the orbs opened. Ben looked inside his and saw some sort of watch.

But when Y/n looked in his he also saw a watch but it looked more like a gauntlet.

The boys reached for their respective items, but when they got close the watches seemed to come to life and attached themselves to their left wrists.

In a moment of fear they tried to get the watches off their wrists but quickly realised they wont come off. They looked at each other and fiddled with their new accessories, until they both pressed a button on the side of their watches and a larger button popped out the top. They both hesitantly pressed them back down, but something unexpected happened.

(Ben's transformation, ignore Ben's line.)

(Y/n's transformation, ignore Ben.)

Heatblast: "Aaaaaahhhhhh! Put me out put me out!"

Ben then notices Y/n.

Heatblast: "Aaahhh! Y/n, you became a giant, eyeless dog dude!"

Wildmutt: *roars* 'I know that! What do we do!'

Heatblast: "I cant understand you, but I know you can understand me! Help me... put... myself out? Wait I'm not burning, I mean I am but I'm not hurting."

Wildmutt: *roars* 'Maybe we should head back to camp.'

Heatblast: "... Dude, what part of 'I dont understand you' do you not understand?"

Y/n snarls at Ben and runs towards camps.

Heatblast: "Hey! Wait up!"

Ben gives chase to Y/n. However, unknown to both young boys they just set foot into a much larger world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 19.9K 61
Ancient Blood Series: Book 1 - They were born in the utter blackness of the beginning. Their cries were the harmony in the world's first song. Rich...
49.2K 762 15
I'm probably gonna get killed for not doing any of your guy's request and to that I am sorry, but I've been keeping this idea in my back pocket for a...
3.5M 101K 110
《你丫上瘾了》by Chai Ji Dan Addicted: Book Two - The Raging Flames of Passion "有一些人就像毒品,沾了一口,此生难戒。" Some people are like drugs, with just one taste, you wi...
275K 4.7K 71
It has been decided from the votes of the last book if you wanted to pair up with just Momo or get a harem for yourself. And guess which one got more...