Diabolik Lovers ~ Yui's Brot...

Autorstwa BelemourZevari

Rin Komori is Yui's younger brother, he's sarcastic, blunt, and bi-polar. Seiji makes him go to the Sakamaki... Więcej

Character intro.
The Beginning
Thank You!
Meeting the Sakamaki's
Getting comfy
The deal
First Bite
Two-faced Pervert
Rice!
Study session
Tag, you're it!
Book Cover Voting!
Help!!
Choose Rins path
The results
A/N!
Announcement!

Teddy Bear

18.5K 683 91
Autorstwa BelemourZevari

Sorry for the delay, I hope this makes up for it! Please enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Rin, it's time for school."

I was woken up by Laito. He had set my uniform at the edge of the bed and also got me a glass of water, which I was very thankful for because my throat hurts.

"Thank you, Laito." Nails on a chalkboard could describe my voice, it hurts to talk.

Laito placed his hand on my forehead and frowned.

"Hmmm, I think you should stay home today. I'll tell Reiji to keep one the brothers here. I wish I could but I have an important test today."

I gave a quick nod and laid back down, I dozed off for about thirty minutes before I was shaken awake.

"Rin, wake up."

I groaned and glared at the person that invaded my space, Kanato.

"What do you want Kanato? I'm trying to sleep."

"You need to eat, humans are weak when they are sick and need food to get better faster." He held Teddy closer to his body, just then I realized I didn't have Kanzoo with me.

I sat up abruptly, making Kanato do a double take, and glanced around my room. I slid off my bed and in return got dizzy; I started to fall forward until Kanato caught me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nnhn, Kanzoo, where is Kanzoo?" I had a blazing headache now and it was only getting worse.

Kanato placed something into my arms and I looked down to see Teddy.

"Kanato, wha-" He picked me up and walked me out of my room.

"Kanzoo is in my room, I found him in the kitchen this morning. Don't worry, I did not harm him."

I relaxed in his arms a little and played with Teddy's paw. We made it to the kitchen and Kanato sat down at the table.

"I only know how to make soup, I hardly ever make food other than sweets."

"Soup's fine." I placed Teddy on the table and laid my head down. I watched Kanato work on soup, he was making a mess but I wasn't complaining. It's not me who's going to be in trouble anyway.

"Do you have pain medicine?"

"We should, I also have to get you medicine for your cold."

Kanato put a bowl of soup in front of me and left to get the medicine. I picked up the spoon and started eating, the soup tasted nasty but I'm not going to waste it, especially after he took time to make it for me which he doesn't seem like the type of person to that so often.

I finished the soup by the time he entered the kitchen. He was holding Kazoo and two pill bottles.

"Here." He handed me Kazoo and I thanked him. He gave me two pills and some orange juice.

"Orange juice helps the throat's pain and swelling." He remained expressionless as he has been this whole time.

"You seem to know a lot about health, why?" I croaked out, causing my throat to feel like it's getting stabbed by my needles.

"I like to learn about humans, I think of them like pets, and health is an important factor of theirs." He gave a creepy, yet cute in my opinion, smile.

I nodded, talking hurts too much. Kanato picked up Teddy.

"Follow me." I stood up slowly, groggily making my way after him.

We walked out of the mansion and to an unfamiliar building. Kanato opened the door and told me to walk in. I held Kazoo closer to my body and walked into the building. Inside there were displays of what looked like mannequin brides.

"Aren't they pretty, I worked really hard on them." I brought my attention to him as he was admiring his work.

I walked further in and saw many names and then I came across Yui's name, the spot empty.

"Are these brides real?" I questioned, not at all bothered if they were. Might sound crazy, I know, but I like creepy stuff and these people are vampires, have to expect the unexpected.

"Why yes they are, do you want to be part of my collection?" He grinned, creepier than the one before.

"I don't think I would suit being one of these, maybe a teddy bear instead. Don't you agree?" He looked taken aback.

"Why aren't you scared? Your sister saw these and tried running away. You don't seem bothered at all." He frowned.

"I don't get scared much, it takes a lot to scare me."

"Like what?" Ok, now he's trying to get in my business.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

He didn't seem to like that answer because next thing I know I am pinned to the back wall by my neck. I don't struggle, anymore pressure and my airways would be cut off. Adding more pain to my already painful throat.

"You know, your sister is the only one we need to keep alive, I could make you part of my collection right here and now and no one would care." He said.

"Such a pity someone like you is unloved." Those words hurt a lot, but they were true. I am unloved.

"Loud noises, that is one of my fears." I forced my hoarse voice through and I pursed my lips. I hate telling someone my weakness, but if that means he would let go then it's worth a shot. I'm not scared of death but I'd prefer to not die right now.

He let go of my neck and stared at me. I didn't move, my body was getting more weak and it was harder to breathe. I let go of Kanzoo and fell to the floor, all I could see was darkness.

~

When I woke up I was in my bed and Kazoo was at my side. I sat up and looked down, I was in a teddy bear onesie. I didn't mind, it was comfy.

Kanato walked into the room and handed me orange juice. He sighed and placed Teddy next to Kanzoo and sat on my bed. I drank the juice and handed him the glass.

"Why am I in a onesie?" I looked up at him and he smiled, not creepily either. It wasn't as good as Laito's smile but it was pretty close.

"You told me in my collection room that you would be more fit for a teddy bear, I contemplated killing you but then it would be no fun keeping you on display. From now on you are going to be my living teddy bear, feel lucky because you are the first to ever live past my outbursts and also to become part of my teddy collection."

"There are others?"

"No, I have never made anyone into my teddies because they weren't cute enough, but you seem the type to be one." As creepy as it sounds, I took that as a compliment. Not only do I get to live but I also get called cute.

"How about we make a deal? I plan to make a deal with everyone in this place."

"What would the deal be?" He asked.

"I will be your teddy bear if you let me play with your toys and I get to have tea parties with you. And promise you won't kill me without my permission. Does that sound okay?" It's childish but I like toys and to act like a child at times, just like Kanato. It also protects my life.

"Fine, I will agree to it." I smiled in triumph, I picked up Kazoo and laid back down.

"Hey Kanato, can I add one more thing to the deal?"

"Depending on what it is I will allow it."

"Could you not insult me ever again, what you said back there actually hurt my feelings, I don't know if you care about that stuff or not but I do."

He frowned at me and I buried my face deeper under the blankets.

"I'm sorry, I didn't intend to hurt your feelings. I have a bad habit of hurting people, whether I mean to or not. I will try not to do it again." He stood up and put his hand on my head like Laito did earlier.

"Your fever hasn't gone down, you should get some more rest." He placed Teddy in my arms with Kanzoo.

"I will let you hold Teddy until you get better, he seems to like you. Take care of him." I nod and start to fall asleep, holding Kazoo and Teddy closer to me as Kanato covers me up more.

1585
-----------------------------------------------------------

I know this wasn't much of a sweet chapter, but I think that Kanato's personality would take longer to change because he is bi-polar just like Rin. I promise the relationship between them will get better over time!

Thank you all for your patience, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

❗Which brother do you want me to do next ❗

Don't forget the voting system, thank you lovelies for all the votes on last chapter!!
35 stars or more = 1600 words

25-30 stars = 1200-1500 words

15-20 stars = 1000 words

10 stars and below = 800 words or less depending on the number

So far I can only do as much as 1700 words per chapter, I hope you all are okay with that.

Love you all wonderful readers, have a good day or night, whenever you are reading this!

Belemour Zevari

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

260K 6.1K 26
What if yui wasn't alone and that she had a brother who was used by the church as a weapon. Yukine komori (real last in the bio) an 18 year old boy...
65.2K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
21.1K 262 13
(Y/N) is a very suicidal girl who has gone through many tragedies in her lifetime. While walking the streets alone at night she encounters a man name...