Hustla (BOOK ONE)

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless... More

Chapter 1
QUICK NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ADDITIONAL CHACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
HUSTLA 2 is OUT NOW!πŸ’›

Chapter 54

5.8K 241 54
By WrittenByKalifa

For the rest of the day, Dre and Aaliyah barely spoke.
carmen's workers were in the trap house now so people where around. Dre was talking to some dude for a little minute, while Aaliyah was sitting down on her phone in the corner.

"Yea, man. I'm talking to this chick and she be trippin, I had to let her loose", one guy said.

"That's why I ain't with that relationship shit. Women be nagging like a muthafucka", another guy said.

Dre glances over at Aaliyah then back at them.

"Sometimes nagging is a good thing. Some girls just lookin out for you", Dre said.

"Not the one I fuck with", a guy said.

Dre chuckled.

"Shit for real. She be arguing with me fucking with some bitches. I mean I do but that ain't her problem", he said.

"What the hell, Sam?", the other guy said.

"Y'all on some crazy shit", Dre said as he chuckled and glanced over at Aaliyah again and a guy was talking to her. "Ay Imma fuck with y'all later", Dre said as he walked toward Aaliyah.

"No, I'm really not Carmen", Aaliyah said.

"Damnnn...she really do got a twin", the guy said. "You look better though"

Aaliyah chuckles.

Dre walks over.

The guy looks at him. "Hey, you Carmen boyfriend", he said.

Aaliyah rolls her eyes.

"I don't know who told you that but I ain't her boyfriend", Dre said.

"Yea ok", he said not believing Dre.

Dre rolls his eyes and looks at Aaliyah. "Bae, you alright over here?", he asked.

"I'm fine", Aaliyah said.

Dre kisses her forehead. "Let me know if you need something", Dre said.

Aaliyah nods.

Dre looks at the guy with a mean mug as he walks away.

"That's yo boyfriend?", he asked.

Aaliyah nods.

"Damn. He a lucky muthafucka, because you fine", he said.

Aaliyah tries not to blush.

The guy bites his bottom lip and smiles.

"Liyah", Dre said from a distance.

Aaliyah and the guy looked at him.

"Come here", Dre said.

"Your boyfriend awaits", the guy says.

Aaliyah chuckles. "What's your name again?", Aaliyah asked.

"Darnell", he said.

"Darnell you are a trip and you bold as hell knowing my boyfriend here", she said before walking away.

Darnell looked at her butt.

Aaliyah walked to Dre. "What?", she said.

"Stay over here", he said.

"Now you want me to stay near you since a guy came and talk to me", Aaliyah said. "I mean seriously, you've been glancing at me every 30 seconds and I guess I see why. You was making sure nobody came and talked to me"

"What's wrong with that?", he asked. "And you the one who didn't speak to me since this morning. And didn't you make out with herbo?"

Aaliyah didn't say anything.

"I love you alright and it ain't no changing that unless you fuck me over and then well I'll have to kill you", he said.

Aaliyah made a face. Dre didn't laugh or anything so she knew he was serious.

"...you couldn't kill me even if you tried", Aaliyah said.

"Maybe you right, maybe you wrong...but somebody gettin hurt", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked away. "I believe that. Especially after what you did to herbo", she said before she sighed.

As she looked around she Carmen come in.

"I'll be back", she said as she walked in Carmen's direction.

Dre shook his head as he stood there.

Aaliyah walked up to Carmen. "Hey", Aaliyah said.

"Hey, Liyah. I know you found out and I have been wanting to tell you-"

Aaliyah cuts her off. "But Dre wouldn't let you", she said as she folded her arms. "I get it"

"But you're my sister. I don't owe him any loyalty. I owe you that", Carmen said.

"Then why keep it from me?", Aaliyah asked.

"Because...I could tell you really liked him and the way you look at him is like a whole other level and I didn't wanna see you hurt and I didn't want you not to trust me. Even though I pulled away", Carmen said.

"Carmen it's okay", Aaliyah said.

"...how about you and Dre?", Carmen asked.

"I don't understand why but...I still want him", Aaliyah said. "This is his second time fucking up.. I mean I'm sad but...I'm staying"

Carmen looked down. "I guess I through him off. Me and you look exactly alike. He was missing you like crazy", she said. "But I'm not defending him. You have every right to be mad at him"

Aaliyah nods as she looks around. "Don't worry, he's going to know how I feel soon", she said.

"Aaliyah two wrongs don't make a right", Carmen said.

"In my book that's a fair game", Aaliyah said.

"Aaliyah if you do whatever you're going to do he'll fuck them up", Carmen said.

"How would you know?", Aaliyah asked.

"Because the way he was shooting those guys who shot you. He shot them multiple times Aaliyah. I had to tell him to stop. He really doesn't play about you", Carmen said.

"But he plays with my feelings though?", Aaliyah asked.

"You have been sending him mixed signals this whole time Aaliyah", Carmen said.

"How would you know that!?", Aaliyah asked as he voice for louder.

"Because while you were in your coma he told me. He wanted advice", Carmen said.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and they noticed that people where looking at him.

"Get back to work", Carmen said.

Aaliyah walked away.

"Aaliyah", Carmen said.

Aaliyah walked outside.

Carmen sighed.

Dre walked to Darnell.

"Ay bruh. I don't appreciate you disrespecting me", Dre said.

"Who you again?", Darnell asked.

"A nigga that can make your life or ruin it. Yo choice", Dre said.

"Listen, I don't know what yo talking about", Darnell said.

"Nigga I heard what you were saying to my girl!", Dre said as he started getting louder. "And you was looking at her ass and shit"

"I don't fuck with the talking man. You wanna do sum about it, do it. I'll finish it", Darnell said.

Carmen walked over. "Hey! What's going on over here?", she asked with anger.

"There's my baby Carmen", Darnell said with smirk. "I ain't know you had a twin"

"Yea", Carmen said as she walked Dre away. "Don't worry about him. Darnell is Darnell"

"Darnell need to realize who he fucking with", Dre said.

"No. Dre needs to realize who just left his presence", Carmen said.

Dre looks around. "Wheres Aaliyah?", Dre asked.

"Outside", Carmen replied.

Dre quickly walked around from Carmen without saying anything and walked outside. when he looked to the left he saw Aaliyah sitting on the ground crying.

Dre paused as he slowly got closer to her. "Liyah?", he said.

"I don't wanna talk", she said.

"But-"

Aaliyah cuts him off as she stood up. "I don't wanna talk Dre!", she yelled. "Go inside. I'll come back in when I'm ready"

Dre got quiet.

"Please", she said as she looked at him.

Dre nods and slowly walks back in the house.

Aaliyah stood there and shook her head.

When Dre got back in the house, he sat down and looked down and began to think.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9.7K 77
Dre and Aaliyah have been through a lot together since they day that they met, but their life has been filled with darkness and pain even before they...
128K 6K 47
[COMPLETE] Nadine and Braxton were not supposed to meet, or ever cross paths. Their worlds were different, yet connected at the same time. But now t...
32.7K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
375K 11.3K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...