Deactivated (A FNAF Fanfic) D...

By Vanikkic_Fandoms

(Little bit of a Foxy x OC) Reika a new beige animatronic saber cat, hates almost everything she does with pa... More

PreHistory - Part 1
PreHistory - Part Two
Reika - Chapter 1
The Silhouette - Chapter 2
The Fox - Chapter 3
Love Struck - Chapter 4
Kid Phobia - Chapter 5
Fighting for a Brat! - Chapter 6
Friend or Foe - Chapter 7
Anger Management - Chapter 8
Foxy goes Crazy - Chapter 9
Frustration - Chapter 11
A/N so sorry
Bust or Not - Chapter 12
The Cake Part 1 - Chapter 13
The Cake Part 2 - Chapter 14
Factory Blues - Chapter 15
The Strange Deal - Chapter 16
A Deadly Trick - Chapter 17
Pleading a Dead Girl - Chapter 18

Spill the Beans - Chapter 10

481 16 0
By Vanikkic_Fandoms

A/N Honestly this chapter it'snt going anywhere really, but whatever here's another boring chapter for y'all to read -.- ps I'm really busy so I can't really have time to work much on this. It will probably take me at least 6+ days or more just make one part... Hope you guys understand :)

Foxy's POV

I almost choked myself from her statement. I held my neck trying to keep it there from escaping into the public. Something made my tail shiver a bit as I turned to Reika.

I had a little glance of her piercing sparkling amber eyes. Little bits of yellow bright light shone in them making her eyes look like a garnet.

I'm glad this plan worked. Hopefully she won't tell the others. I will be dead meat. Infact I might as well tell her the truth. About everything. Then she will understand what my point is. I knew somewhere inside me could feel that she will understand.

But only if I can successfully gain her trust.

"Reika, I needed to tell yea somethin..." I stuttered a little bit at the end.

She looked up directly at me with a very confused expression. She was a little bit disappointed because I interrupted the mood.

"Ye know Freddy ain't himself anymore.. He be trying to trick ye.."

"What are you talking about...!?"

This isn't good. She not believing me. And after all he did to her she is still not confirming.

"Okay maybe Freddy can be a bit mean and annoying but that doesn't give you the right to say that and... Wait a minute! How do you know him?"

Crap! She's making me spilling the beans. I regretted what had escaped my mouth just seconds ago. Her muzzle pointed straight at me waiting for the answer. She wouldn't budge.

"Hehe look a-at the time..." I laughed nervously as my hook pointed behind her.

She finally turned around and gasped.
"Is that a clock on that block thing!?"

I nodded slightly.

"SHOOT ITS 6:40am! I have to go!.." She gasped, "oh and tonight you better be on the roof, you have some explaining to do then.."

She got up and stopped in front of the road, "uhh where...?"

"Just head straight that way.. It will be on the left side..."

"Kay thanks..."

"Ye know We could always jump on eh car..."

She was already running on the side of the road back, ignoring the other part of what I said.
Already knew she would rather choose that option.

~

Reika's POV

Luckily no one saw me come from that back door. I put the old broken lock back on so it wouldn't be that suspicious.

I poked my head out of the backstage and saw Bonnie carefully cleaning his bright red guitar. I don't even know what Chica was doing. Probably smashing the plates again I guess. Haha I was kidding.

I went back to my room in an orderly fashion and sat myself on the mattress thinking about what I had just through last night. There was NO WAY I'm doing that again... And I don't understand what he meant about Freddy...

Whatever...

I stretched my legs and yawned across the mattress trying to get some rest before the pizzeria opens again.

"It's not bed time now missy.." I heard Chica shouted
I groaned and rolled the side trying to avoid her. Not intentionally thinking she was ugly... Wait or was I? I smirked at that funny thought.

She then lifted the mattress off me then threw it across the room. I snorted and rolled on the floor to the mattress. I like messing with Chica. She's such a boo boo. Not even joking.
"Fine then you asked for it..."

Something splat all over my body. It smelled like cheese and it BURNNNNNSSS.

"OWW.." I jumped right of the mattress and tried getting the thing off my back. Well what do you know? It's fresh baked pizza. And it just came out of the oven. No wonder it was hot.

"GET IT OFF ME NOW!" I squealed. Chica ripped the pizza off my back. I shrieked as fur was tearing off me because of the pizza.Turning around, I saw some of my fur that was torn off on the cheese topping.

"You son of a bitch... Now if you exuse me I have to put some extra fur on me.." I glared at Chica who's legs trembled before me. I bet she regret that right there.

Great! Now I can't even get a small nap because I have to put some shitty fur on me. I stormed into the backstage and grabbed a big box behind a Bonnie head. 'Excess fur'

I searched for black brown fur and placed them on the table. How do I put this on me? I can't reach my back.

"You need help?.." It was a deep and soft tone. Freddy. He poked into the room with his head sticking out of the doorway.

"No...no non no.. I'm fine I can do it!" I yelled while endlessly trying to reach my back.

Freddy POV

I stood in the doorway watching Reika squirm on the metal table. She was turning red in embarrassment. I knew she was lying. No doubt about it.

She finally fell to the ground and panting furiously .

"You.. Sureee?"

"I SAID IM FINE!"

"Alright then what are you waiting for? Shows gonna start...."

I pretended to leave when Reika looked at me showing she needed assistance. I heard her sigh.

"Okay.... I'm stuck..."

"Come on get up.."

I heaved her up on the table and stuck the fur on her back roughly.
"HEY owwww... Watch it that hurts!" She shouted attempting to hit my paw.

"Wait is that pepperoni I smell?"

She rolled her eyes and was about to leave me. "Don't ask..."

"Thanks by the way.." She didn't sound so convinced about that. She went out of the door leaving me behind. Something dark caught my eye. The back door was open leaving a tiny gap between it.

Huh? This door was always locked and will stay that way! I grabbed a new lock and chained in to the door. I picked up another one. It was broken and rusted.

"....reika..." As I sniffed her scent on it.

"Nobody keeps secrets from me... Nobody!" She has something that's on the tip of her tongue.. It won't spit out..

Bonnie's POV

"But didn't we sing this song yesterday? Like?" Chica asked having a slight boredom in her voice.

"Yea we did.." I sighed.

"It's getting old... "

Chica sprawled on the stage floor tired from standing up too much. Reika came towards me and picked up her microphone. "Hopefully...I don't have to do much.."

"Wait I smell pepperoni!"

Reika looked at Chica annoyed. I get it.

"Hmm I wonder what song I'm singing today? It better be short.. My throats getting raspy.." She scratched her neck and coughed.

"Look at the notice board idiot..." I pointed lazily at the left.
She scoffed and stormed to the board.

~ Time Skip to pizzeria closing ~

After a long day of singing and stuff, the pizzeria is now closed. It's like as if it's been forever. For just one day. This is how I feel everyday.

I dropped my guitar down and fell to the tile floor over the stage. "DONE!"

Freddy was still in position but his eyes were shut. I looked over him for Chica. She was tired as hell. "So what do we do now?"

"We wait till the security guard comes.. Well if there is one...."

And surely enough, there was. Along with the manager. They were chatting to each before saying a goodbye.

"Okay so there's a recorded message in the room that'll help you settle in for tonight... Good luck!" The manager said.

The night guard looked at us and turned towards the office probably thinking the night is going to be just fine. Well no.. It's not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 97 20
Life is mysterious in many ways. Hell, you fell in love with a robot. But what life had in store for you was something you certainly weren't prepared...
1.9K 97 8
Christine should have known better than to stay after closing... "What're you still doing here? It's past closing time!" ...
924 1 32
My fnaf fanfic including an oc When Angel finally meets her family it seemed that everything's going to be great. But soon it appeared that 16 years...
1.8K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...