The Boss And His Lover

By Wonder_Women123

He's the guy that's trying to find some answer. His mother's the one wanting a grandchild out of him. Thanks... More

The boss and his Lover
Bonding
Characters
The 'date'
Birthday
First day of work
Tricked
Author's note
the psycho's return
Reunion
Authors note
The bar
Friend Zoned
Halloween special
Doomed
Best day ever
author's note
Christmas Special
A Promise
Sequel

Author's Note

4K 62 3
By Wonder_Women123

So thanks to a comment, I realized I never actually mentioned that I have been writing a second book to this story.

So for those who do not know yet, I have already started writing the sequel and the title of the book is Meant to Be? It continues the story after they had gotten married and there are many more ups and down compared to this one.

I had already explained in a previous author's note as to why I started this series and how the main purpose of this story was so you can understand the characters for the sequel which was my main interest.

Anyways if you guys enjoyed reading the Boss and His Lover and would be interested to reading more about their lives, well now you can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 2 31
Have you ever had a reason to fall in love and hope they would cling on for life? No? Than this story might take you for a leap. Terri loves her best...
1.1M 34.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
3.4M 98.2K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
854K 21.6K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...