T H E A L P H A S E B O N Y

By AlexandriaDixon

More

O n e
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S I X

T w o

936 49 7
By AlexandriaDixon

E L I
* * *

"Friends, family, and people of the council it is with great pleasure to pass down my title as Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack to my son" My father stated proudly patting me on my shoulder while my mother gave me small kisses on my cheek.

I gave a weak smile as I looked around at everyone in the room clapping and congratulating me.

"Nigga let's blow this popsicle stand" My wolf Kane groaned in annoyance.

"I wish" I silently spoke and started looking around for the nearest escape exit just in case.

It was around 7 p.m and this ceremony had been going on since 12 this afternoon.

I am hungry, tired, and just wanted to go back to my corridors alone.

"Why the long face, you're the Alpha now- This is what you've always wanted son" He spoke excitedly tugging on my shoulder.

I smiled giving a shrug just trying to show some enthusiasm although my feelings were the total opposite.

I honestly didn't want the title of being Alpha.

I grew up my whole life having this future title shoved down my throat and it controlled every little thing that I did. From the sports I played, the people I associated myself with, and the supposed "fun" I was supposed to have during my teenage & young adult years.

But now all of that time for myself is gone and I must focus on the bigger obstacles coming my way like running the largest pack in the Carolinas.

"Everyone! There is food in the main dining hall so please indulge" My father announced as everyone began scurrying towards the dining hall to be the first ones to eat after the long ceremony.

"Come now son, I know you must be-" My father began but I cut him off.

"I'll be right there pops, lemme just catch some fresh air first" I blurted out and began making my way to the nearest exit.

Making my way through the busy crowd and being stopped too many times to be engaged in unwanted conversation, I finally made my way outside and stood on the steps.

Taking a deep breath to ease my nerves, I ran my hand over my kinky and curly hair as I felt two arms hug me from behind.

Unwrapping the small arms from around me, I turned around seeing Elease smiling up at me.

Kane sucked his teeth.

"What does she wantttttt" He dragged out becoming even more annoyed.

I inwardly told him to behave as he blocked me.

Petty ass nigga I swear.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Elease cooed while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Nothing, just can't believe I'm Alpha" I shrugged putting on a forced smirk.

She squealed pulling away from me.

"I know right! & I can't believe I'm going to be the Luna- Now I can get all.the.perks!" She boasted having a mini celebration with herself.

"Cough, Cough... Gold Digger, Cough" Kane joked unblocking me.

"Elease being a Luna is more than the perks, you actually have to run the pack along side me" I mentioned on a serious note.

She waved me off.

"Boy bye, you can handle all of that- I'll just watch from the sidelines" She stated while patting my chest and walking away inside.

I chuckled in disbelief and made my way back inside a few minutes later making sure to leave all my worries outside and somehow get through the rest of this night.

The Next Morning
* * *

"Eliiii wake upppp" A voice cooed making me become annoyed because they were interrupting my dream.

Feeling kisses on my face I slowly opened my eyes to see Elease straddling me.

Giving her a small smile I rested my hands on her slender thighs.

"Ooouu somebody's happy to see me huh?" She seductively spoke while placing her hand on my hard thickness.

"Noooo tell her ass we were dreaming about doggy pounding our future mate until she creamed" Kane growled.

"Oouuu and so is your wolf" She cheesed even more thinking Kanes growl was from arousal.

I tilted my head in a "something like that" matter knowing damn well Kane doesn't like her ass one bit.

"Well we can indulge in each other later because right now the new Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack needs to get showered and get dressed so he can start his Alpha duties- I got everything scheduled for you so things can go smooth as possible on your first day" She smirked clasping her hands together.

See this is why I can't get rid of Elease just like that because besides the sex and her being self-centered at times, she's actually down to help with whatever.

"Big Whoop" Kane spoke sarcastically.

"What would I do without you" I stated getting up out of bed stretching and pulling her into a hug.

She giggled.

"You'd be lost that's what- Now the first thing important on today's agenda is that you & Sincere need to go gather the new boy and girl trainees from their trainee pack house, make introductions, and get to the field for training" She stated reading from her phone.

"Why the girls too? I thought Talia trained the girls" I spoke confused.

"Yea but she's out for now because she's three months pregnant and you know the trainers also have to get physically involved with the trainees sometimes- so you guys have to do both this year"

I sigh not really wanting to deal with hormonal teenage girls and their nagging.

"Oh stop being an ass. Just understand that they have periods and may need to sit out at times plus, just talk to them. It's not that hard to handle us girls" She joked.

I shrugged heading into the bathroom turning the shower on and starting blasting Animal by Stunna 4 Vegas through my speaker.

"I'll lay out your clothes and tell the chef to cook your favorite workout breakfast" She shouted over the music.

"Thank you!" I shouted back kicking my boxers to the side and stepping in the shower.

* * *

"Alright y'all listen up! Pipe down! Pipe down!" I yelled trying to get the boys attention as Sincere whistled loudly a few times.

Making sure I had everyone's eyes on me I began on what I had to say.

"My names is Eli and I'm the new Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. This here to my left is our new Beta Sincere. Now my dad is old as hell-" I stated making the boys laugh a little.

"So I know he was taking it easy on y'all because his ass has gotten lazy but, today is a new day. Imma work y'all asses out because y'all have gotten too comfortable with being lazy. The Blood Moon Pack force has nothing but the best on their team so that's what I'll be looking for out on the training field. Now let's get to it!" I finished letting them know that play time was over.

Hearing a few groans, I jokingly mocked them as I told them to file outside.

"Alright bruh you ready to walk over to gather the girl trainees" I asked directing the boys to head in the direction of the field and the girl trainees pack house which was on the way.

"Uh why?- the girl trainees already have a trainer" Sincere spoke as we both kept an eye on the immature male teenagers.

"What since when? Wait I'm confused bruh because I'm getting told two different things" I questioned with my face scrunched up.

"Your dad didn't let you know?- We got the Shadow Pack Beta's daughter here to train our female trainees because Talia is pregnant- I heard from other packs that she's a beast when it comes to training and she seem pretty cool but got a mean streak to her. I got her situated yesterday" He stated.

I shook my head already feeling out of loop with what's going on.

"Damn man I have to get it together. It's my first day and you know more of what's going on than I do" I stated.

Sincere patted me on the back.

"Relaxxx my boy, it's the first day of you being Alpha give it some time- and besides you had a lot going on yesterday so that's why your dad asked me to handle it" He reassured.

I shrugged.

"I guess" I replied as we slowly strolled up to a dark looking female trainee pack house.

I sucked my teeth looking at the time, it's 7:13 and we normally meet them outside of their pack house no later than 7:15 to walk to the field together.

"Their asses probably aren't even up" I mumbled annoyed.

Jogging up to the brown wooden doors, the only light that was on was the chandelier hanging in the living room.

Banging on the door a few times I shook my head and brushed it off.

I'd talk to my father about sending this so called "trainer" back to whatever pack she came from because I will not stand for them weakening our future pack force.

"Alright y'all keep walking to the field" I gestured with my hand for them to continue the extra minute walk.

"I don't know what kind of negotiation my father has talked himself into but I'm getting us out of it- we don't need our rival pack training our pack force anyways"  I mumbled irritated.

Sincere shrugged as the field came into view.

"I don't know man I think it's supposed to solidify an alliance and besides, that's something we need with them. It's been decades of blood shed between them- Plus ol girl seem gangsta so they're probably on the field already"

I waved him off.

"Mannnn gAnGsTa my ass, the girl trainees weren't even up yet when we went by the pack house and I doubt they're on the fie-" Stopping shortly, a certain intoxicating smell invaded my nostrils.

Sniffing around some more the scent got stronger with a mixture of vanilla and blueberries which gave me a warm feeling inside.

"Mate"  Kane perked up getting excited.

"You good Eli?" Sincere asked bringing me back to reality.

"Uh... yea. I just caught a wiff of something that smelled... good" I trailed off.

"Ah yea well you know I got on some new Nautica cologne ya feel me" He boasted while pimp walking.

I sucked my teeth.

"Nigga it definitely wasn't that- That cologne actually smells like mad bounce that ass if you wanna be real" I spoke as a doubled over busting out laughing.

Sincere threw up his middle finger as we stride up behind the boys wondering why they were just standing around.

"Aye why y'all standing around? Get on the-" Hearing a whistle blow in the distance, I looked up surprised .

"Well look at that- the girls are out here before us" Sincere snickered.

I sucked my teeth feeling my pride being played with.

Never ever, even when I was a teenage pup myself in the pack force, have the girl trainees made it their business to make it to the field before the boys did.

"Alright y'all huddle up!" I barked.

The boys huddled into a circle once again giving me their undivided attention.

"You see that behind me?- Do you see what's happening on the field" I questioned as they looked behind me on the field at the girls, and nodded.

Some girl trainees were stretching while other were already jogging a lap around the track.

"Since the beginning of the Blood Moon Pack force, the girl trainees have never made it to the field before the boy trainees. So let this be a prime example of what we need to be doing. They're motivated and they're out there to retain knowledge and skill to protect their pack, and I want you to do the same" I spoke.

Sincere blew his whistle.

"Now get y'all asses to running!" I yelled.

Some of them groaned as others got too it. I see I have a lot of work to do with some of them.

Watching them jog away, the same intoxicating smell seemed to become stronger as it lingered around my nose again making me take a deep breath.

"You smell that?" I asked looking over at Sincere as he kept time.

"It's Mate" Kane spoke getting antsy.

"Smell what? I don't smell a- Gahhhhh damnnnnn" Sincere smirked tilting his head to the side looking at something across the field.

Turning my head to look at what he was staring at, I saw nothing but a thick curvy women in a bright blue suit doing squats and other stretches on a mat.

Feeling an electric pull towards her, I felt Kane get excited and shift without my command and began running towards her.

Being that she had her back toward us and her headphones on, she didn't see a large wolf heading her way.

"It's Mate!" He beamed in excitement.

Watching Kane run towards this stranger, I tried to command him to stop but it was too late as he tackled her to the ground and began licking her face.

"What in the hell!" She yelled out in surprise while trying to get Kane to stop licking her face.

"Down boy! Down" She spoke struggling to push Kane's large body off of hers.

He complied stopping the licking assault to her face as he stood over her making us both stare into her eyes.

Her eyes were dark brown and glistened over with a grey color as Kane connected with her wolf.

"Mate" He spoke softly seeming to calm down some.

Hearing footsteps come up behind me, the boys and girls trainees stood around us in a circle in awe which resulted in her plucking Kane in his snout for him to get off her.

He grunted at the gesture as she got up from the ground and dusted herself off.

Blowing her whistle she waved everybody off telling them to get back to warm ups.

"Do I know you?!?!- Who are you to be licking on me like that?" She complained while mugging me.

"You good Beautiful?-" Sincere asked as he jogged up beside her.

In response Kane growled at Sincere not liking the fact that he was flirting with his mate.

Sincere scrunched up his face and waved me off.

"Beautiful this grumpy ol wolf here is our-"

"Don't tell her who I am!" I mind linked to Sincere quickly.

He gave me a confused look but nodded in understanding.

"He'ssssss our security! Yep our pack security. Keeps an eye on things while the boys and girls are on the field- Probably didn't recognize you because ya know... you're a new face around here" He cleaned up.

She look back and forth from Sincere and Kane in a skeptical manner.

"Well okay, next time keep your tongue to yourself" She mumbled seeming annoyed.

"The next time you might enjoy it" Kane thought smartly.

I inwardly rolled my eyes as I mind linked Sincere to cover for me for the day and that I was going back to my corridors.

Mind linking me back an "Ight nigga" I turned around and bursted into a sprint making my way back to my house.

Walking up to my front door I looked around making sure the coast was clear. Now although I somewhat live in a secluded area away from everyone else, I still checked before I shifted into my naked glory.

I sigh closing the door behind me and made my way upstairs to my bedroom.

Changing into my boxers, I plopped on my bed just looking up at the ceiling trying to relax.

"Did you like our mate!?!?" Kane asked disturbing the peace.

I sucked my teeth and blocked him out.

Stressed wasn't even the word and the last thing I wanted to hear was Kane.

Not only was my first day as Alpha ass but, it also erupted into me finding my mate who's from our rival pack. How's that going to look?

This means both packs must unit together and I mean I know we're trying to make an alliance with them but this isn't sitting well with me.

I know some people in our pack still walk around with hatred for our rival pack and I'm sure it's the same way for the Shadow Pack.

"Maybe I can just reject her..." I mumbled to myself.

Although I had blocked Kane from speaking to me that didn't mean I couldn't feel his anger and displeasure with my last comment.

"I got to figure something out"

_

__

___

____

(A/N): Excuse Any Mistakes❗️

Eli's Parents At The Top:
Nigel Banks (55)
Simone Banks (53)

* * *

Alright guys just for understanding, in my book each character has a wolf which is like their alter-ego in a sense in which they share a body with.

I'm only explaining this because I've read different books where authors have different aspects of characteristics for werewolves.

But anyways let me know how I'm doing so far. I know I'm starting off kind of boring but bare with me because I took the time out to actually plan this book. So hopefully I can write it out like I want to! 🥴

Vote

Comment

• Alex ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 91K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
3.3M 119K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
23.6K 920 14
๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต.
15.1K 131 28