TodoDeku/KiriBaku Shorts

By enigmatic_erratum

** ACCEPTING REQUESTS ** Just your weekly dose of BNHA Yaoi Fan Ships of TodoDeku and KiriBaku tandem For re... More

DARE (TodoDeku)
Notice
PDA (KiriBaku)
DARE pt.2 (TodoDeku)
BEACH DAY (KiriBaku)
JEALOUS (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt.1 (KiriBaku)
MY HERO (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
SURPRISE (TodoDeku)
MERMAID (KiriBaku)
SAVED (TodoDeku)
DRUNK
FEVER (TodoDeku)
NOT A ONE SHOT
Long Time No See...
NOT ANOTHER ONE SHOT
TOO LATE (TodoDeku)
INJURY (KiriBaku)
FOREVER? Part One (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
FOREVER? Part Two (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
NOTICE
TOO LATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
GOODBYE (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
PROTECT (Baby Todoroki ver.)
LOST AND FOUND (Todoroki x Baby Midoriya)
HIDE AND SEEK (TodoDeku)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 1(Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 1 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 2 (Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 2 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
FIX YOU (Villain MidoKiri x Hero TodoBaku)
FIRST DATE pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
MINE pt. 1(TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
MINE pt. 2 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
MINE pt. 3 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
HOME (TodoDeku)
LETTER (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 1 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 3 (KiriBaku)
I THINK I'LL GO ON HIATUS AGAIN...
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
HIATUS MY ASS
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 4 (KiriBaku)
THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT ANYMORE
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 5 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 6 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 7 (KiriBaku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 1(TodoDeku)
ON HOLD
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.1 (TodoDeku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.2 (TodoDeku)
REMEMBER ME (TodoDeku)
FOR ME (TodoDeku)

GIFT (KiriBaku)

2.5K 99 91
By enigmatic_erratum

It's my birthday *★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。

~

Midoriya could only blink at the sight of a flushed Bakugo standing before him and Todoroki. He was speechless-- utterly dumbfounded-- and did not expect Bakugo to look so...

"Cute," Todoroki finished the sentence Midoriya was saying through his thoughts.

"What the hell did you say, Half and half?!" Bakugo grumbled, a vein popping out of his head.

"Stop teasing, Todoroki-kun," Midoriya told his boyfriend before turning to his childhood friend. "So what you mean to say is... you forgot that it's Kirishima-kun's birthday in two days and you have no idea what to give him as a gift?"

"Do you really have to repeat everything I just said, you stupid nerd?" Bakugo spat, making Midoriya flinch in mere instinct.

"Sorry, I just..." Midoriya chuckled nervously. "I never took you as someone who'd buy gifts or prepare for such special occasions,"

"What do you even picture me doing on situations like this?" Bakugo asked, leering over the greenhead.

"N-nothing...!" Midoriya squeaked, dismissing his imagination of Bakugo storming over at Kirishima in a full explosion and yelling 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHITTY HAIR!' all across the academy.

"Anyway, why don't you just buy something that Kirishima likes?" Todoroki suggested.

"It's too cliche, and..." Bakugo's voice trailed off to a mere grumble that Midoriya had to lean in to hear him clearly.

"I'm sorry, Kacchan... could you repeat that again?"

Bakugo frowned before looking away and grumbled a little louder for Todoroki and Midoriya to hear. "I... I don't know what the shitty hair likes,"

***

"Eh? Why are you suddenly interested in my likes?" Kirishima asked Midoriya who strangely approached him during break and started asking facts about him.

"I-is it that weird to ask?" Midoriya chuckled nervously.

"N-no! Not at all!" Kirishima said, flustered. "I-it's just... no one has asked me about my likes and dislikes so it's kind of... weird, I guess?"

"Is it, isn't it?" Midoriya said with a nervous laugh. "B-but I've been doing hero analysis among our class so I had to ask,"

"What do Kiri's likes and dislikes have to do with his quirk anyway?" Kaminari asked, peering over Midoriya's notes.

"W-well..." Midoriya looked away nervously. "I-it might be a huge contribution to how he controls or manifests his quirk, l-like for example... you like meat, right? Does the protein you get from eating meat contributes to how well you can keep your hardened form long enough during battle? I mean... how about if you cut eating meat for a week, would that make your feel weak or something? Will the length of your usage of quirk shorten?"

"Expect Midoriya to ask these kinds of questions," Ashido said. "Since you're already here, might as well ask for our likes and dislikes too!"

Midoriya nodded with a smile. "Okay!"

Unfortunately, Midoriya got too carried away in taking in trivial and facts from everyone that when he went back to his room and saw Todoroki and Bakugo waiting, he got flustered.

"E-eh... um..." Midoriya stuttered. "I only got to ask what he likes and he mostly answered the obvious stuff like eating meat and liking manly stuff,"

"What the actual fuck, Deku," Bakugo grumbled, activating his quirk that made Midoriya back away. "If I knew you were going to do just that I must've just walked in on the shitty hair and asked him myself!"

"S-sorry, Kacchan!" Midoriya squealed, hiding behind Todoroki who looked like seeing the childhood friend's quarrel was a normal thing for him to see.

"We'll just have to make use of what Midoriya gathered then," Todoroki said, snatching Midoriya's notebook from the greenhead's grasps and started reading the things he wrote about Kirishima.

"Well he mostly likes meat and manly stuff," Todoroki said. "You can either take him out to dinner or ask him to watch action movies with you as a way to celebrate,"

"I told you, I don't like cliche shit," Bakugo said. "Watching movies and going out on dates? That's your thing, not mine. In case you didn't notice I'm not what you call a romantic,"

Both Todoroki and Midoriya couldn't agree more to what Bakugo just said-- never in their lives have they seen Bakugo do usual sweet stuff with Kirishima like holding hands or even just going out on dates. They usually see Bakugo and Kirishima bickering over the other like they were nothing but best friends and if none from the class I-A mentions them being in a relationship, the other classes wouldn't have known it.

"How about this then..." Midoriya said. "What would you like to do with Kirishima on a special day like that?"

Bakugo took his time before answering. "I literally have no idea..." he said.

Midoriya and Todoroki looked at each other before Midoriya sighed. "We can't really help you on this, Kacchan. You know Kirishima-kun better than anyone else in the class, surely you want something to do with him on a special day like that?"

"W-well yes, but... I don't know what,"

"Why don't you try looking for ideas on those Shojo mangas you used to read?" Midoriya said who instantly regretted what he just said and had slapped a hand over his mouth.

"What did you say?" Bakugo grumbled, a vein popping from his forehead as his eye twitched in anger. "How the fuck did you know that you shitty Deku stalker?"

"K-K-K-Kachan...! L-l-l-let me explain! W-wait!" Midoriya trembled as he backed away from Bakugo who was starting to activating his quirk.

"W-wait!" Midoriya squealed. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

***

"Is this really okay, Katsuki?" Kirishima shifted his foot nervously as he and Bakugo went out for a date on his birthday. "I mean... I'm really fine with staying at the dorm and celebrate with everyone else and--"

"Don't you want to celebrate with me?" Bakugo asked and Kirishima immediately shook his head.

"N-no, of course not! I-It's just..." Kirishima said bashfully. "This is my first date, so... I'm kind of nervous,"

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Idiot, why would you be nervous when it's just me you're with?" he said then took Kirishima's hand, making the redhead looked at him in astonishment.

"What?" Bakugo asked, raising a brow.

"N-nothing..." Kirishima said, trying to suppress the blush that had crept up his cheeks. "Y-you're holding my hand,"

Bakugo looked down on their intertwined hands. "Don't you want to hold hands?" he asked.

"No! I like it very much," Kirishima said with a smile.

"You sound like a girl," Bakugo grumbled.

"Eh? T-that's because you're doing unusual stuff like asking me on a date like this and holding my hand in public so... I can't help but feel giddy,"

"Idiot," Bakugo said. "Today's all about you and what you want to do. So, name all of them... as long as I can do it, I will do it for you. How's that for a birthday gift?"

Kirishima looked at Bakugo before smiling and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Deal," he answered.

True to his words, Bakugo went with Kirishima in everything he wanted to do that day during their date-- from eating out on buffet restaurants until they couldn't take anymore bite, up to playing on arcades, and watching action movies over and over the cinemas-- Bakugo was with Kirishima through all of it.

But...

During their date, Kirishima would look at Bakugo and his smile would falter. Bakugo didn't seem like he was enjoying their date or the things that Kirishima wanted to do-- like he was just doing it because Kirishima wanted to.

"Where to next, Eiji?" Bakugo asked as he put the toy gun down after they finished playing a game in the arcade.

Kirishima put his toy gun down as well before smiling at Bakugo-- a strained smile that Bakugo could easily read. "I'm drained, let's go on back..." he said.

"O-okay..." Bakugo said. What happened? He was so lively earlier but now he looked like he didn't enjoy the date at all... was he that tired?

The walk back to the dorm was filled with awkward silence that made Bakugo on edge. Kirishima clearly did not enjoy his date with Bakugo at all and he was sure he'd punch Midoriya in the face for suggesting such a cliche thing as this.

"Eiji..." Bakugo called, making Kirishima stop at his tracks and look back at Bakugo.

"Did you... did you not enjoy the date today?"

Kirishima's eyes widened before he vigorously shook his head no. "I enjoyed every part of it! All the second I spent with you was memorable and priceless!"

"Then..." Bakugo said, looking away. "Why does it look like you didn't enjoy the day at all?"

It took Kirishima a few moments to answer. "Did you enjoy our date, Katsuki?"

The question took Bakugo off guard. "Eh? Why are you asking me that? It doesn't matter if I enjoyed the date or not, today is all about you and--"

"How can I enjoy the date when you looked like you were just going along with what I want?" Kirishima said, cutting Bakugo off. "I saw how you looked back at the arcade... the theatre... the restaurant. You looked like you didn't want to do all the stuff we did and it made me think that I was forcing you to do things on my behalf just because it's my damn birthday and--"

Bakugo stormed towards Kirishima before pulling him in for a kiss that successfully shut Kirishima up. They would've stayed there like that, but they needed air and when they pulled apart-- both were panting for the air their body needed.

"The stupid nerd suggested the idea," Bakugo said, "I wanted to do something different on your birthday but I don't know what to do or what to give you... I couldn't ask what you like because it would look like I don't know you at all despite dating you these past few months so... I tried to do what Deku told me-- I took you on a date, watched your favorite movies with you, ate your favorite food with you... but... in the end, it's wasn't that different from the normal bonding time we had on regular days and it made me frustrated that I couldn't make your feel special on your birthday. That was why I looked so distraught earlier..."

Kirishima blinked at Bakugo's words before he started giggling that eventually increased into laughter.

"What the hell's so funny, Shitty Hair?" Bakugo grumbled.

"Y-you went all through that... thinking that you were unable to make me feel special?" Kirishima said, suppressing his laughter. "Katsuki Bakugo, I thought you were smart but... how dumb can you be?"

"What?" Bakugo said through gritted teeth.

Kirishima chuckled before planting a peck on Bakugo's lips. "It didn't matter where you take me on dates, or how expensive the food we eat, or how cliche dating is..." he said. "You said you wanted to make me feel special on my birthday? Idiot. Ever since I started dating you, my cliche everyday life started to feel more and more special at every waking moment,"

Bakugo was left speechless at what Kirishima said.

"The time we spent together and the times we will continue to spend in the future... that's the best gift you could give me," Kirishima said with a smile.

In the end, Bakugo realized it didn't matter how expensive his gift would be or how fancy their dates were-- for Kirishima, as long as he and Bakugo were together, his ordinary times felt special.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...