Transferred-(Vampire Knight)

Od icydream99

Seventeen years old. With uncovered mysteries of death, Love, and new discoveries.. Eri Kazuko enrolls in th... Více

Transferred
Part One
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four.
Part Five.
Part Six.
Part Seven
Part Eight.
Part Nine.
Part Ten
Part Eleven.
Part Twelve.
Part Thirteen.
Part Fourteen.
Part Fifteen. (Ending)
Dark Passion-(A Sequal to Transferred)-introduction
Part One
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four.
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight.
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen

Part Fourteen

697 35 14
Od icydream99

Things never go the way

 you expect them to.

 That's both the joy and frustration

 in life.
__________________________________________________________

          It was early morning. Everything was still, the birds were chirping happily, and daylight came seeping into the Ichijo Manor and onto the warm bodies of Eri and Takuma.

          Takuma was knocked out cold, while Eri on the other hand was left wide awake. Eri cracked a small smile as she realized this normally happened. She didn’t mind it either. She often enjoyed watching him sleep. Not only did he look so damn attractive like this, but his expression always displayed pure bliss when he was sleeping.

And that was quite pleasant to see.

          But today she was unable to enjoy this moment to its full extent. The dilemma with Sara seemed to plague her mind continuously, and this was something Eri was completely unfit to ignore. Normally when she was overthinking like this, Takuma’s happiness completely ignited hers. As she gazed down at her husband, she waited for this happiness she usually would feel… But after time had passed, it was finalized that today was not the day.

          The thought of severing her very last family member was definitely too crucial to forget. Even for a moment. Eri shook her head and a dry laughter tumbled from her lips. It was silly of her to think she could forget something like that.  

          Still, she couldn’t help but find her eyes moving on their own, back to Takuma. Her eyes scanned his sleeping face and her heart thumped a little louder than before. She loved the way his hair tended to get so messy in bed. It made him nearly as irresistible as when it was perfect (Which was always). Eri on the other hand could not pull off looking decent with messy hair the way he could, though Takuma begged to differ.

          Her eyes then made their way down to his lips as a small bit of frustration welled in her chest. It wasn’t fair that those lips of his looked so irresistible right now. The fact he was asleep only added to her temptation to kiss him. He was sleeping so peacefully, it would be heartless if she woke him up.  Nonetheless, she felt her body drawing itself closer and closer to him.

What’s the shame in one kiss?

          Gingerly, she pressed her lips softly against his bottom lip. Almost on cue, his lips responded to hers. Surprise washed over her and this only urged her to take in more of him.

          “Eri…” Takuma murmured against her lips, “…Go back to sleep”

A smile spread across his face, etching small dimples into the left side of his cheek. Eri simpered down at his response, and decided to leave him be.

--- But she froze.

          An overwhelming compulsion for blood consumed her. As soon her eyes flashed crimson, she could no longer contain herself. Within seconds, her fangs were pierced through his neck. Takuma’s eyes flew open in an instant.

“---Eri…” His voice rang, “can’t this wait?”

And her fangs only burrowed deeper into his skin.

Wincing in pain, he realized she was incapable to stop. And She had taken more than enough of his blood.

It took all of his strength to tare her off of him.

Panting, Eri wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as tears came spilling from her eyes.

“I’m so sorry…” She croaked.

Takuma placed a hand over his neck wound. Normally, when she partook from his neck, it was pleasant; other than when she was pregnant with their child. Even then, that experience wasn’t so intense.

Naturally, Takuma lunged forward to comfort her. Regardless of what had just happened, he knew it wasn’t her fault. In turn, Eri backed away, and ran with all her might to the bathroom. With a shaky sigh, Takuma followed after her.

Once he had reached the wooden doors that lead to the bathroom, he reached for the handles. But as soon as he tugged the handle, it resisted to open.

The sound of Eri whimpering on the other side had immediately caught his ear. Takuma frowned, “Can I come in?”

“I don’t want to hurt you…” He heard her mutter from inside the room.  He let out a long sigh, and plopped down beside the doors.

“I hurt you too once.” Takuma reasoned, flashing back to the very first time he tasted her blood. Eri’s eyes softened, as she remembered that moment. “But that was once, Takuma…”

What’s wrong with me?” She clenched her head, her voice faltering. The strain in her voice was impossible for Takuma to bear any longer. He stood up, and extended his arm up towards the top of the doorframe. But he was soon interrupted as Quiet sobs muffled from within the bathroom. His heart sank, “Eri, please don’t cry…” 

He reached for the key once more and snatched it from the doorframe. As soon as he inserted the key, there was a dead silence.

“Takuma, don’t! Please-“

But it was too late. As soon as he could, the vampire had rushed into the room and to her side. “It’s okay, Eri.” He pulled her into his arms. Immediately, her body lunged toward him to the point where her lips were just gracing his neck.

Eri let out a series of deep, shaky breaths as her eyes turned crimson once again.

She wanted his blood so bad she could taste it.   

          “I said it’s ok…” He whispered softly to her. And that was all it took, for Eri to lose control.

           She pinned him to the bathroom floor with such immense force, he was left breathless. Roughly, she dug her fangs into his neck. This time it wasn’t so bad, partly because he was prepared, and partly because he was intrigued at this side of Eri. Gently, he stroked the back of her head to sooth her. Takuma let out a steady breath of air as she was finally able to finish; though her tongue seemed to be working magic against his skin. His fangs rolled out of his gums, as she stopped, earning a shocked look from her.

          “You’re--?”

          “Enjoying this? You could say so.” He purred seductively as he pulled her back down to him. A deep blush burned her cheeks while he pressed his lips hungrily to hers.

          “—But Takuma---“She broke away, as he moved down to her neck.

          “Shh” His breath tingled against her neck. Eri gasped of unexpected pleasure, nonetheless enjoying it.  With a smirk, Takuma kissed beneath her collar bone. Finally, he slid his fangs into her neck, tasting the blood he was longing to. A feeling of bliss immersed her, she would have nearly forgotten everything if he didn’t stop. But eventually all good things come to an end, and after a few moments, he had to pull away.

          “Sorry…”  He breathed, before licking his right fang clean of her blood.  His gaze was unmoved from hers, and so she let out a small nervous laugh.  Takuma’s red eyes faded to emerald once again, and he smiled. “Let’s take you to the doctor” But his lips were pressed back to hers. As soon as they parted, he proceeded, dragging his lips across her jawline, and back down to her neck again.

          “Well” He flashed her a seductive smile, “We’ll take you” He nipped above her collar bone, gazing down at her sultrily, “After this”

~*~

“It could be your body’s response to the miscarriage…” Takuma suggested with dismay. Eri watched the road ahead of her with sad eyes, as greif weighed down on her. “Yeah…” She trailed, “It would make sense”

          “Though, I can’t say I didn’t enjoy seeing that side of you” Takuma lightened the mood, shooting her a wink. Eri let out a quiet laugh, as they pulled into the parking lot. “Good.”

          “Now I can use it to my advantage” She joked, shooting him a playful glance. Takuma let out a chuckle as she stopped the car, and hopped out. “We’ll see about that” He eyed her, slamming the door shut.

          It was a long wait in the waiting room, mostly because there weren’t many hospitals that were strictly run by vampires like this one.

          “Ichijo, Eri?” A nurse called out. Both Takuma and Eri stood to their feet, exchanging glances of nervousness. Nonetheless, they proceeded forward without a word.

          Once they were led to their room, the nurse flashed them a kind smile, “The Doctor will be right with you two.” Takuma sent her a nod, and she left.

          Eri looked down to her lap and frowned. There were so many possible answers she could receive as to why she was this way. Takuma caught onto her worrying. After knowing her for all these years, she was most likely fearing the worst. With a frown, he intertwined his fingers with hers.

          “It’s going to be alright”

          And almost on cue, the doctor swung open the door. “Hello Eri!” He flashed her a cheery smile. “How are you feeling today?”

          “Alright, I suppose…” She trailed.

          “Well, after talking to you on the phone, I did some research.” He smiled even more brightly this time, as if it was possible. Both Takuma and Eri exchanged glances of confusion, “What do you mean?” Eri asked, tightening her grip on Takuma’s hand.  

          “I came by your ultra sounds” He folded his arms. “That kid would have been something” He laughed to himself. Takuma’s expression hardened. “Why would you bring that up?” He demanded in a deep voice. He was angrier than Eri had ever seen him. The doctor cringed a bit, and raised his hands in defense,

          “Just let me continue, Alright?” He persuaded. “Fine, but if it—“ Eri set a hand on Takuma’s arm, calming him, and the Doctor continued.

          “Well. It seems as though we had gotten your most recent ultrasound mixed up with another one of our patients here.” He reached for the manila envelope on the desk, and handed it to Eri.

          “Take a look.”

          Takuma and Eri exchanged glances. Then slowly, Eri opened the envelop, pulling out the ultrasound.

          Once she looped at the picture, her world seemed to stop.

          Takuma saw her expression and then looked down to the paper once, then gave it a double take. His eyes widened.

          There was not one baby in the picture,

But two.

          “Now I’m not aiming to give the two of you false hope, you understand me?” The doctor looked Takuma dead in the eyes,“But we need to give her an ultra sound ASAP.”

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.9K 172 34
I look at the bon bons as I make a beautiful green box to put each of them in. I love how I made each flavor bon bon into different shapes like the s...
10.4K 242 21
(Unless you have finished the manga do not read!) Kaname has become the new parent and has told Zero and Yuki to be together. Kaien Cross has decided...
133K 2.7K 28
A 16 years old girl named Sakura, she have a 14 years old little brother named Takuto who protects you from any kind of harm but he gets a little...
56.3K 1.7K 23
"truth to be found and hearts to be broken." © 2013 this is one of my fetus stories i am so sorry