Separated By The Wind [Vkook]

By Vantae-san

Taehyung have been dreaming about Jungkook separating away from him a lot. He doesn't know the reason why the... More

Prologue~
Chapter 1 || Strange
Chapter 2 || Secrets
Chapter 3 || Fetchers
Chapter 4 || Truth
Chapter 5 || About
Chapter 6 || Disappointment
Chapter 7 || Dream
Chapter 8 || Arrival
Chapter 9 || Arrival pt.2
Chapter 10 || Control
Chapter 12 || Help
Chapter 13 || Mission #1
Chapter 14 || Mission #2
Chapter 15 || Revenge
Author's Note
Chapter 16 || Heart Ache
Chapter 17 || Regrets
Chapter 18 || Miss
NOTE.
Chapter 19 || Reality Strikes
Chapter 20 || Flash
Chapter 21 || Ending
Announcement! ^^
Author's Note
SURPRISE CHAPTER <3

Chapter 11 || Panic

2.3K 97 29
By Vantae-san

Jin is in the kitchen.Well,purposely preparing lunch for Taehyung which he left just a minute ago. He was shaking his head several times.Why? He's been having alarms on his body,telling there is something going on. It felt it was far away,and he knew it,it was from Jimin and Jungkook's kingdom. He sighed,placing the blueberries and milk inside the blender which he used recently. He wanted to come to the other world to see what really is going on,but how about Taehyung? what'll happen to Taehyung when he left him all alone,being defenseless because he still can't control his powers completely.

He shrugged the thing off just for another moment to spread some mayonnaise on the sandwich he's holding. As soon as the shake came to a blend,he served it in a cup and placing the sandwiches for them to eat. He went to teleport inside Taehyung's room which the other startled again.

"Wahh! Hyung! You scared the hell out of me.." Taehyung yelled in suprise. "Sorry,by the way,eat this up before going to the other world." Jin said,giving the other the food he just made. Taehyung gave him a confused look. "Hyung? It's already 10 in the evening,and you gave me dinner awhile ago.You said to finish it up,I done it quickly and began to prepare myself to travel there. And now,you're giving me another one to eat before going to the other world,again? Do you wanna make me fat?" Taehyung explained,questioning the older at the last part.

Jin just noticed what he had done. He sighed,knowing that his actions are already off today. Although Jimin and Jungkook are their enemies, he just couldn't ignore them,specially today. There is something bad happening there. He could tell it.

"hyung,just tell me. Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked,pausing the movie he was watching with the remote control. "Nothing,really." Jin replied but it's not accepted by the other. "Just tell me hyung.. You're not on your condition today,tell me what the heck is wrong?" The younger asked again,which made Jin lose and sigh in defeat.

"Okay,I give up. I'll just make you worry if I tell you this." Jin heave a sigh,continuing, "Something's really wrong. Jungkook and Jimin's kingdom are in trouble." Jin answered without even wasting a drop of air. As Jin finished the statement he was saying, he looked at the younger to see his expression but to see it boringly. "Tae?" Jin asked,waving his hands on the younger.

"WAHHHHH! HYUNG WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING ME! OH MY GOD THEY ARE IN TROUBLE YOU SAY?! HYUNG LET'S GO THERE RIGHT NOW." Taehyung stood up,walking away exiting his bedroom door.

Jin's face was wide-eyed,he thought Taehyung didn't cared because he wasn't answering,and after a few minutes he started babbling things about them going in the other world right this instant. 

"TAE! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Jin shouted from inside the room. The other replied, "WHERE ELSE? I'M GOING TO WHERE JUNGKOOK IS!" 

"TAE! THAT'S NOT THE ENTRANCE ALL THE WAY THERE. IT'S IN HERE." Jin shouted back, soon he saw Taehyung with a confused look entering his own room, "Then let's march our feet's now!" 

"But Tae, we have to wait. I suddenly lost the presence of the portal." Jin sighed in lost. Taehyung shouted, "WHAT?--Hyung! They are in trouble!! We have to go there right now!-"

"How can we go there if we can't summon the portal here!?" Jin cut the younger. "Then summon it!"

"You can't summon it if we can't focus! You need to concentrate before summoning that portal!" 

"Then..then.." Taehyung sighed in defeat. "What are we gonna do?I don't care if he's supposed to be my enemy. I wanted them to be safe." 

"Tae,I also feel the same way you do. I can't just summon it right this instant because there are things popping out of my mind." Jin replied. Then,he suddenly heard the door opened,without the younger noticing it.

"Tae,wait here okay?continue watching your movie. I need to...refresh my mind and summon it right away." With that, Taehyung followed the older's order. Jin purposely exited his bedroom's door and teleported with just a split second to the kitchen.

He knew someone was entering the house. 

~~~

"Where am I?" Jungkook seemed to forgot his second world. The Earth. It was also in the hypnotization of the whine Minri made.  He sighed, wondering to the place he wasn't unfamiliar of. Then his head started to ache again, his eyes turning black once again..and..He was yet again,under control by who? By HER again.

"Jungkyu,follow me,okay? I'm 28 years older than you so you need to follow me okay?" Jungkook nodded. His body reacted to what Minri liked the way she wanted to. She soon saw Taehyung's house. She can see  the boy was watching tv.

"Let's enter that house,and kill Kim Taehyung so this would come to an end.After this,we're going to kill your parents okay?" Minri ordered with an evil tone on her voice. They entered the house,trying to sound quiet so they can't be heard. Jungkook saw no one at the down floor so he went directly upstairs. But,when he was climbing upstairs, Jin was in the kitchen already looking at Jungkook. He knew his eyes were not in the normal state. It was black. Full black. He gulped,noticing that what he felt was true.

With that, he teleported in split second to block Taehyung's bedroom door before Jungkook can enter it. Jin read Jungkook's mind,knowing someone was controlling him. 'a girl?' he thought.

There,he saw Jungkook was about to open the door,thank goodness Jin showed. "What are you doing here Jungkyu?" Jin asked purposely provoking the other. 

"Oh...you're Prince SeokJin from Eutasia! Hello there, I am Minri, I think you already read this kid's mind knowing he is under control. WELL,that was brilliant. Anyways,what we're trying to do is to kill Kim Taehyung. Now move!" Minri replied,pushing away the other with her black powers.

"Thank you." Minri's smirk can be seen on Jungkook's face. But before she would turn the knob completely to prevent Taehyung to flinch,she was frozen,I mean..Jin froze the time. He teleported his way inside Taehyung,pulling him again and suddenly jumped on the portal in hurry.

"Hyung! The TV!! My popcorn! And when the hell did you summon the portaaaaalllllllllll!!!!???" Taehyung screamed all the way travelling to the other world.

On the other hand, Minri controlled the time freezing her. Jungkook's body can be now moved not like earlier,they were frozen on their spot. "KIM SEOKJJJJIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!" She yelled in fury.

"UGGHHH!! I ALMOST GOT HIM! THAT SELFISH LOAFER. HE SPOILED MY IDEA!" stomping her feet in fury, she entered the room only to see no one. 'guess they escaped.' 

After a split second, Jungkook went back to normal again. "Wow! where am I ?" He asked himself,seeing a popcorn laying on the floor and saw a movie paused in the tv. He reached to it,sat down and grabbed the thing called remote, "How to use this thing?" He mumbled,looking carefully at the remote. He soon clicked on something and the movie started to play again. "wow,this is cool!" he said innocently.

~~~

Taehyung and Jin finally arrived. Taehyung smiled in wonder and amazement as soon as he saw a very beautiful world."Wow!!...i-is...this..my world??" 

Jin chuckled, "no. It's our world.Taeyuu." Taehyung suddenly looked at the older. "Taeyuu?? Oh yeah,that's my real name isn't it...?" 

"Yep,you should get used to that. And,the way you talk to me back there and right now would be different starting when we arrived at the castle." Jin smirked. "Huh?what do you mean?" the younger reassured.

"Well I mean,you need to be formal." Jin smiled. "Great." Taehyung sighed. After about 2 minutes or so, Taehyungs suddenly panicked, "HYUUNNNGG!!! SINCE WE'RE HERE LET'S SEE JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN HYUNG!! THEY ARE IN DANGER REMEMBER!?" Taehyung went rolling down the hill they were staying.

Since Jin was lazy to go down using his bare feet,he teleported instead. "Tae," Taehyung was startled and tripped into a small rock.

"Ouch! what?" He clenched his teeth when his chin dropped onto the ground. "Jungkook isn't here." Jin replied,sighing in dismay. 

"Huh?what do y-you mean?? He is here right? When we visited his house her mom said he was at the other world. And here we are! Stop making jokes hyung okay? Specially when I'm worried." Taehyung stood up and walked away.

"Tae,I told you. He is not here!" Jin exclaimed at Taehyung who was covering his ears,not wanting to hear the older.

"Tae!!! I'm pissed off! He is not f8cking here,he was at the house awhile ago! HE was under control! He wanted to kill you!" Jin shouted at the younger,removing his hands in his ears so that he can hear him explain.

It took long to Taehyung to compose words inside his head. "W-What?" he asked,wide-eyed. "I told you! The time I told you to continue watching the tv because I am going to refresh myself? Jungkook entered the house! he was undercontrolled by an evil lady." Jin explained once again.

"J-Jungkook...t-tried to..kill me?" Taehyung looked at the ground,shaking his head in dismay. He was about to cry when, "Snap out of it Taehyung!  He was UNDER CONTROL. Get it? UNDER CONTROL. He can't even remember you. I think he was hypnotized or something but anyways we need to hurry and save Jimin! I know he is in their castle somewhere! We need to save them!" Jin teleported all the way to other's castle.

'Jungkook wanted to kill me? Does he hate me.?'

~~~

A/N : Hey guys,did you heard about Taehyung?? He is sick. He needs to rest from all the consecutive performances from their concert.. Please, #GetWellSoonTaehyung.

Sorry for not updating yesterday. My mom was using the computer she had work. By the way please support her story here at wattpad. Title of the story : Love Blooms-Unexpectedly { BTS V }. Obviously it's a V fanfiction. Boyxboy. Thank you for supporting my story too guys. MWAH!

#GetWellSoonTaehyung

, Taehyunggie23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 11.3K 52
Jungkook falls in love with jimin who is taehyung's elder brother. Jungkook writes a love letter for him but wants someone to go give it to him so th...
5.4K 766 28
" Hy-hyung ...Please love my dreams too" Jungkook wants to be anything but a mafia, and his brother is adamant to let him be anything but a racer. A...
5.2K 53 36
Tatjana and her brother get sent to a sports camp for two months what will they do when they meet Kpop idols? As she has a fun time at the sports cam...
34.3K 3.2K 29
- When Taehyung agreed to marry into the Jeon family, he had no idea that Jungkook was part of that. - It's been five years since Jungkook and his f...