Sorry (BAKUDEKU) (COMPLETED)

By trashiees

izuku is tired of living. katsuki wants to help. ⚠️ contains triggering things { HAPPY ENDING } More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
extra - fluff :)
hello!~

12

27.4K 688 1.9K
By trashiees

- Izuku's POV -

I woke up the next morning after everything.

I was kinda just thinking- OH MY GOd? i had my first kiss! I've got to tell my mom? Kacchan was still sleeping, but i was just kinda looking at his face.

He is so cute. Is this weird? I mean probably- but hes sooooo cute....

then it happened.

his eyes opened and we made eye contact.

I felt my face go red and i looked down quickly and scrunched up my face. I heard a low laugh, before feeling a pair of lips touch my forehead.

"Morning nerd." My heart hurt- he is literally KJHVBSDZHM,BFKJSG JVHMGJ S

"morning kacchan" I replied, sitting up next to him. I saw him look at my lips than back at me, and send the smallest smile. It was so cute.

Before i could realize what i was doing, i pushed my lips onto his. He put his hands on my cheeks, and i place my hands on his shoulders, kissing him continuously.

He moved me to the top of his lap while my legs were still pressing onto his. He bit on my lip gently, and i opened my mouth.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Kacchan groaned before standing up, i fell back into his bed and shoved my pillow on my face.

"Bakubro! You're here! Have you seen Mido-" Kacchan cut him off. "Hes fine."

Kirishima looked confused as a moved the pillow from my face and stood up, waving nicely.

He gasped lightly. "Midoriya! Hey! Its been a while! You should come out and see everyone today, they miss you." He smiled once he finished speaking.

I nodded and smiled back, "Of course! Its nice seeing you again." He said goodbye after that and went back to his dorm, which kacchan rolled his eyes and huffed out, flopping onto his bed.

"Why so annoyed Kacchan?" I asked, changing my clothes. I didnt really care if he saw. "Kirishima is just annoying in general."

I raised my eyebrow at his excuse, pulling my shirt down my body. "But hes so nice, Kacchan." I spoke, sitting next to him on his bed.

"He's too loud for me." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around Kacchan, kissing his cheek.

"Come out with me and say hi to everyone?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment before groaning and nodding. I smiled knowing that he would listen to me.

I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand, "Come on!" He nodded and followed me out of the dorm, but he let go of my hand. I had an idea on why, but i wasn't going to get upset over it.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We walked into the common area, and most of my class was there.

They all gasped and went wide eyed, running over to hug me.

"Ah- hi everyone." I said. Ochako pushed everyone away lightly, "let me hug my best friend!" I laughed lightly, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

She whispered in my ear so nobody else would hear, "i'm so sorry you couldn't tell me. I wish i helped." My eyes went wide. Had she been beating herself up for this? I whispered back to her, "You did help, you were my best friend, and you always made me laugh. that was the best thing throughout everything, i always looked forward to seeing you." I felt her tears on my shoulder and i gripped her tighter in the hug.

- time skip -

I was sitting in the common room on a couch next to Kacchan and Ochako, everyone else was in here too. We were watching some show that Kaminari had deemed to be "so amazing."

"Kaminari, i don't get it. They are just dressing up and walking in an aisle way, why are they so toxic to each other?" I spoke out, getting gasps from others. "This show is amazing?! What do you mean?!" Kirishima jumped up, acting fake hurt.

I laughed at his expression. "I have to agree, this show is pretty interesting." Todoroki chipped in. Kaminari went wide mouthed at the fact Todoroki, of ALL people, agreed that this show was good. Which, it wasn't.

"You guys have terrible taste." Kacchan spoke, agreeing with me. "Izuku-kun, your my best friend, but this show is good." I gasped and put my hand on my heart, acting fake hurt.

"Ochako, you know i love you, this show sucks." Tsu spoke, and Ochako repeated what i did but to Tsu. I noticed they both had slightly pink cheeks at the mention of each other. I smiled and raised my eyebrow at Ochako, in which she aggressively put her finger over her mouth and shushed me.

Then, she looked at me and kacchan and raised her eyebrow, so i repeated what she did. "Is that like secret best friend language? kirishima why don't we have that." Kaminari pouted, referring to what me and Ochako were doing.

I placed my hand over my mouth and laughed. Ochako just laughed out. "What! We totally do?!" Kirishima folded his hands over his chest. "Oh yeah? Like what?" Kaminari folded his arms and turned away from Kirishima in a hurt manner.

"OH oh! what about 2 finger thing!" Kirishima jumped up and down and everyone went red and wide eyed.

"Kirishima! stop calling it that!" Kaminari put his hands in his face. "It's not a secret love thing i promise guys, it's the thing we do when we see a hot person." I burst out laughing and coughing.

"SO you did think shinsou was cute!" Kaminari went wide eyed and his mouth went wide and so did kirishima's.

"How did you remember that!-" I laughed harder. "Plus, you totally thought todoroki was cute!" Kirishima folded his arms and my eyes went wide. WHAT?

I furrowed my eyebrows and choked back a laugh. "Midoriya, as cute as you are, i'm straight." Todoroki chipped in, and i looked over at Kacchan who looked like he was about to beat Kirishima to a pulp.

"Plus, momo-kun is super pretty." I smiled. Todoroki looked at me like i spilled his big secret, and Momo-kun turned pink, "What does that have to do with anything Midoriya?!"

"I don't really know, i just wanted to involve you." I smiled and rubbed my neck awkwardly. I felt Kacchan put his hand in mine, and Ochako seemed to see this and smile super wide.

"OKAy everyone! As fun as this is, i'm stealing Izuku-kun because we need to have a best friend tea time spill. Byeee!" Ochako grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "See you later everyone!" I waved as Ochako dragged me to her dorm.

She pushed me in gently, and closed the door super fast behind her, locking it. She ran and grabbed my hand, dragging me to her bed, then sat criss cross. I copied her movement.

"Spill it." She crossed her arms like a mother. "We kissed last night. and today." I spoke truthfully, there is no point trying to keep something from Ochako because she will eventually find out like the queen she is.

"Now your turn, spill." I turned the tables on her and she became super pink. I let her be flustered for a moment while i looked around her room, spotting not one, but TWO of Tsu's shirts!

"OMg! Are those Tsu's shirts?!" I whisper shouted, grabbing Ochako's hand excitedly. "Ahh! Don't embarrass me!" She covered her face again.

I laughed and reached over, hugging her again. "Okay yea- fine we are dating." She confirmed. I squealed really loud. "My baby grew up so fast!"

She gasped, "Oh no no! You're MY baby!" I furrowed my eyebrows, "NO ma'am!" She put her fingers together for a moment before getting up and pulling me up with her, dragging me back out into the common room and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Who is more baby? Me or Izuku-kun?" She asked. Everyone was discussing this, "Oh, izuku for sure." Kacchan spoke. SUCH BETRAYAL.

I gasped, "The betrayal!" I put my hand on my heart and fake cried. All the girls said that Izuku and Ochako were equally baby, but it was more complicated with the boys.

Kaminari spoke, "I don't know, Midoriya is pretty baby, but so is Ochako. I'm siding with the girls on this one." Kirishima looked angry, "Oh no! Ochako is definitely more baby." Todoroki thought for a moment, "I'm gunna have to agree with Bakugo. Midoriya seems more baby than Ochako."

They all settled with me being more baby than Ochako, and i puffed my cheeks out and crossed my arms. "That's not fair!"

"Okay, lovely seeing you all again, but i'm stealing izuku cause i've had enough social interaction for one day." Kacchan said, lifting me up. I heard gasps and protests from behind, but i just wrapped my legs around Kacchan.

"Thank you for coming out with me. I had fun." I said, holding onto him. He opened his door and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I had fun with you too." I grinned and hopped out of his arms, and pushed him into the bed.

"Izuku-" He began to protest, but i got on top of him and collapsed into his arms. "Hi." I looked up at him smiling.

"I would be mad, but you're too cute for me to be mad. You get away with it this time." I smiled and hugged around his torso.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...
53.7K 1.3K 26
★ [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
2.4K 38 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
3.1K 178 12
After 5 months of being in an relationship, Deku decided to call it quits. Grabbing his sentimental items and sulking in his own sadness all day was...