๐™๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง | ๐™—๐™ญ๐™— ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By awgenization

Some oneshots I think on a daily basis. Completed June 2020. More

Description!
oops
Beyond Scared Straight. x Playboiuzi
Beyond Scared Straight Pt.2
met gala. x A$APJaden
Love Galore. x Playboiuzi
surprise. x A$APTyler
guardian x A$APTyler
Gangsta Paradise. x Playboiuzi
Worth it. x Playboiuzi
phone calls. x A$APTyler
Regrets. x Playboiuzi
sweetheart. x A$APJaden
prom. x A$APJaden
bad boy. x A$APTyler
See You Again. x A$APJaden
sneaky. x A$APCarti
Relapsing. x A$APUzi
Relapsing. x A$APUzi Part 2
magnolia. x Playboiuzi
discourage. x A$APUzi
CPR. x PlayboiOcean
Scheduled Time. x Playboiuzi
choosing. x PlayboiOcean
sweetheart PT.2 x A$APJaden
first sight. x A$APUzi
Sicky. x SuperDuperYachty
desire. x PlayboiOcean
Long Time. x PlayboiOcean
Valentine's Day Lover. x PlayboiOcean
Dump Him x Playboiuzi
High School x Playboiuzi
Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake
i want you. x SuperDuperYachty
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi
Bad Behaviour x A$APJaden
welcome x A$APTyler
thank you, next. x A$APCarti
rain. x SuperDuperYachty
tour dates. x SuperDuperYachty
first time x A$APJaden
reunited. x SuperDuperYachty
new magic wand. x A$APUzi
company. x A$APCarti
๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™Š
No Photos. x A$APCarti
forever young. x Playboiuzi
20 min x A$APScott
Hold on, We're going home x SuperDuperYachty
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part one).
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part two).
High School. x Playboiuzi
Dip (Remix). x Playboiuzi
pain. x A$APScott
highest in the room. x A$APCarti
Grab The Wheel. x A$APScott
Q&A
Team Rocket. x A$APCarti
Secure The Bag. (Part One) x A$APUzi
Q&A Reponses!
Secure the Bag. (Part 2) x A$APUzi
Middle of the Summer x A$APCarti
Fine Whine x A$APTyler
Down with the Clique. x A$APScott
A$APScott
Fine Whine (Part 2) x A$APTyler
Fine Whine (Part 3) x A$APTyler
Orange Soda. x A$APScott
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi (PART 2)
Q&A Questions
Q&A Part 2 Responses
best interest. x A$APScott
can't feel my legs. x troliver
wasted. x Troliver
Testing - A$AP Rocky
cherry bomb. x A$APJaden
molly no stylist (Part 2). x A$APCarti
Okay last thing

molly no stylist. x A$APCarti

1.7K 55 24
By awgenization

In which, Rocky get into some deep shit.

•••

"Yeah, Miles? Sorry I hanged up, baby girl woke up from her sleep." Jordan said, putting the phone on speaker.

"It's cool, how's Imani doing?"

"Want her dad all the time. Throwing stuff at me. I just wish Rocky come the fuck home and help me."

He said, slipping out his leather pants in the kitchen.

"Where is his dumbass at anyways?"

"I don't know, ever since he engaged to me after 6 years, I don't know where he at nowadays..." Jordan sighed, playing with his ring finger.

Their relationship wasn't like this.

Before it got weird, Jordan met Rakim through different friends, took them 3 months to meet. Jordan was doing photography at a young age was travelled in different states and meanwhile Rocky was Manager at VFiles.

When they met, they totally clicked. Rocky took him out the month after, making Jordan come out his shell.

Rocky loved when Jordan was around him, he loved his sensitivity. He felt like he could tell anything to him.

When he found out that Jordan had a sense of femininity in him, he didn't judge. That's not his thing at all, he wouldn't care.

He brought Jordan some clothing that he was comfortable with. He wanted to make Jordan happy, that's the number on priority.

Years down the line, they did accomplishments together. Rocky and Jordan turned into models, brought their house in a Middle Class neighborhood and moved to Atlanta; Jordan's hometown.

Everything was good when they was together and before they got together but up to 2 years ago.

Jordan saw a changed in their household. Rocky cheated on him with a woman; getting her pregnant.

It triggered some button off in Jordan's head; knowing Rakim said he would never hurt him. They had their small little break of course, but Rakim apologized by sending him a 2-page paragraph about everything that happened.

Nonetheless, Jordan was there and saw how Rocky was a good father to the babygirl. Plus, Rocky got fully custody for the child Imani, since their mother didn't wanna deal with child.

In addition to that, Rakim became very distant to Jordan as he sometimes leave in the night and leaves money enough for a week.

When Jordan trys to ask him why, he just straight up ignore the question. He just given up by the time.

"I asked Tyler to text him and he did, but Rocky just left him on seen. Plus he turned off his location on Tyler, as with Symere and Jaden." Miles spoke.

"So that's means he turned it off on everyone huh...?"

"Yup." He said before Jordan heard the house phone ringing.

"Hold up I call you right back." He hang up on Miles, running to the phone.

He picked it up off the couch, the green button.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Jordan Carter?"

"Yes, who is it speaking?" He said pushing his dreads back.

"This is the department of Atlanta police, we are calling for Rakim Mayers."

"Wait huh? He's arrested? For what?" Jordan bombarded the officer with questions.

"We can tell you when you come down here to speak to him."

"I- okay. I'll be down in 30 minutes or so."

He hang up, putting his second pair pants on and grabbing Imani from her play pin.

"Come on mamas, we going to Uncle Tyler's house." He kissed her forehead, grabbing her prepared bag.

He dialed Miles back who answered, "Yo Rakim got arrested."

"What? What the fuck he do?"

"I don't know but I'm going to find the fuck out. I can't believe this shit and now I gotta drop Imani off at Tyler's house." Jordan said, buckling Imani in her car seat.

He gave her iPad, playing Peppa Pig for her.

•••

He walked to the police station, opening the door.

He walked up to the front desk, "Hi I'm looking for Rakim Mayers-"

"Jordan Carter right?" The woman said, stacking up papers. He nodded, sliding his phone in his pocket.

"Officer Baster is taking his case. He's in room 4589 on the second floor."

"Thank you," He said as he went the elevators, pressing the second as he went in.

•••

"So he locked up for burglary? That's why he was acting strange..." Jordan said in shock and disappointed; he couldn't sit on the fact that his fiancée betrayed him.

"How long he was acting strange?" He asked, brushing his waves.

"Like for 2 years. Started becoming very distant last year. Whenever I asked him onto why, he would ignore me."

"I see..." He wrote down the statements.

"I'm sorry but I can't believe this shit." He cursed, letting a tear out.

"He got a whole kid and fiancée at home and he doing this shit." He spat, crossing his legs.

"Do you wanna see him?"

"Yes please so I can knock some sense in him."

•••

Jordan walked with the officer, looking in the window and seeing Rakim having his head down.

Jordan just wanted to break down, he know that wasn't his Rakim. The person he known.

"You can go in anytime." The officer said, brushing his waves once again.

He must love his waves...

Jordan opened the door, seeing Rocky pick up his head.

"Now listen to me nigga," Jordan started, "You got a whole fucking fiancée at home and a whole child. A CHILD who's wanting to know when their fucking father is coming home!"

"Rakim what the fuck you doing robbing somebody house? HUH!" Jordan asked, slamming his palms on the table.

"Jordan calm down-"

"No Rakim! I was asking on the fucking phone on why you got arrested and come to find out that you fucking robbing houses! What kind of crack you on?"

"If you let me speak, I would tell you why." He said, asking the officer light up his cigarette.

"Why Rocky? Fucking why." Jordan was fuming, he wanted to punch his lover. He never felt like this before.

He was always calm and collected, quiet with everything.

"Fuck- I owned this guy fucking money." Rocky exhaled the smoke, taking another puff.

"What? What are you talking about?" Jordan sat down, being confused.

"I owned this guy money. I was gambling with him at a casino. He's a mafia boss, the top one in Atlanta. Actually the whole state." Rakim explained, leaning up.

"I owed him 200k, since I borrowed money. That's how you got the fucking cars and expensive clothing. He's threatened me multiple times and I was on my second strike since I was ducking him."

"Shit- They was gonna kidnap you and Imani. They even got into the camera system, they that smart. That's when I had do what I gotta do. Nobody crosses you or Imani." Rakim gritted.

"Rakim, what kind of mafia is this? What the fuck!"

"The Italians." Rakim shaked his foot, smoking his cigarette.

"Rakim what the fuck yo."

"I know and I'm sorry," He said. "They was still on y'all. They stalked you around town, almost placing a bomb under your car, fuck man." He shakes his head.

Jordan shed a tear, "When I started robbing, I paid his $30,000 off. He was satisfied only two weeks."

Jordan covered his mouth, letting his tears out.

"I had to cover up. I had to distant myself from you so they stopped tracking you and Imani. I kept robbing with my friend, he helped me all this time. We got $70,000 collected and paid him."

"This time, we slipped up; we didn't know it was camera and a alarm in the fucking house. I tried to run away but they arrested me after two blocks of running." He said, "Jordan I had to do what I gotta do."

Jordan shaked his head, "Rocky you known we had $120,000 in the bank, you could've did a different way."

"No, I can't touch that money. Listen to me, I want you to get out of Atlanta. Like now. I want to go to Houston, Texas okay? Houston, Texas-"

"I- for what Rakim, I can't leave you here-" Jordan cried.

"You can. I have a friend, he goes by Jaden. I want you to go his house before he gives you another address to another home." He said, voice cracking.

"I need you to go because they still on my ass. They know where we live, everything like that. I want you to go tomorrow night. In my safe there's $800 and I want to hop on a plane with Imani and leave." Rakim shed a tear, holding Jordan's hand.

"I can't leave without you Rakim, please..."

"Jordan, I don't know if I'm gonna get out. They talking about 10 years." Rakim admitted, taking another puff.

Rakim grabbed a pen and paper since it's provided, writing down the address. "Here, when you leave, tell the landlord you're moving out and don't need anything from the house except for your clothes and Imani's. Shipped them to Jaden house."

Jordan sighed, sliding the paper in his pocket.

"Now, I need you to go." Rakim said, holding Jordan's cheek.

"I love you Rocky..." Jordan voice cracked, making Rakim shedding another tear.

"I love you too..." He watched Jordan get up and leaves.

He sighed, taking another puff from his cigarette.

•••

YALL I CRIED A LITTLE, CHILEEEEE-

I hope you enjoyed, took me 3 hours and I'm going to sleep now 😴

Y'all want a second part before the book ends?

I'm making a second one, don't worry.

Anyways I felt this post:

And this is old cat (we found her a new home) AND I MISS HER SO MUCH YO

Her name is Molly (Yea, they named her dat) and she was a friendly cat. She would talk to you at times

Luv you Slatt 💚💚💚, miss you everyday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
230K 9.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...