Alpha Adrian's Mate

By purpleviolet112

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of... More

Author's note
Characters
Introduction
1 | punches and dinner
2 | deals and condoms
3 | bacon and runs
4 | rogues and doctors
5 | blades and kings
6 | notes and revelations
7 | alcohol and kisses
8 | apologies and forgiveness
9 | mates and silver
A/N Thank you
10 | infirmaries and packing
11 | lingerie and goodbyes
12 | welcomes and growls
13 | meetings and anger
14 | bruises and escapes
15 | kicks and scratches
16 | tears and flashbacks
17 | apologies and oracles
18 | ferraris and 21 questions
Author's Note
19 | jealousy and wine
A/N - Thank you!
20 | lightweights and kisses
21 | notes and birds
22 | betrayal and punching
23 | love and tears
24 | reunions and outings
25 | shopping and messengers
26 | healing and heat
27 | breakfasts and blindfolds
Thank you !!
28 | lakes and surprises
29 | lunas and loyalty
30 | parties and dancing
31 | nausea and news
THANK YOU
32 | armies and congratulating
33 | moonStone and notes
34 | worry and blood
35 | pain and fathers
36 | cleared tracks and hope
38 | pain and more pain
39 | comas and twitches
40 | darkness and realisation
41 | home and hugs
42 | contractions and family
43 | epilogue
The End
Thank you
Exciting news
THANK YOU
Author's Note

37 | rescues and darkness

2K 81 0
By purpleviolet112

ADRIAN'S POV

"Okay, thank you. Carry on searching and please let me know as soon as you know anything." I ended the call with an Alpha from the north, before standing up and tying the buttons of my jacket. Jaxon and I were going to the south to search for Skylar. I needed to find her soon. Ryder was going crazy and so was I. The whole pack missed Skylar and it definitely wasn't the same without her here.

"Alpha Adrian. Alpha? Where is the Alpha? I need to speak to him about something urgent" I heard Jackie calling out, in the distance. I quickly left the office and went downstairs to see Jackie in the foyer.

"Alpha, I know where Skylar is. Last night I had a dream. The Moon Goddess visited me in my sleep. She told me that Skylar needs us and that she promised Skylar you'd find her." she rushed out. My heart beat quickened at this.

"Thank the Goddess. Where is she?" I asked, urgently. She explained to the location of where the rogue king was hiding Skylar and I immediately alerted partnering packs, to send their best warriors. I'm coming to get you, princess. Hold tight.

SKYLAR'S POV

I was woken up from my short nap, when I heard the door bang open. I looked up to see Raphael, Elijah and an unfamiliar woman. She looked me up and down, in distaste. I probably looked a mess right now, with makeup smeared everywhere and my body covered with bruises, cuts and blood.

"Elijah, unchain her. We're taking her to the testing room." Raphael ordered. Elijah nodded before walking up to me. He unchained my legs first and I tried to muster up enough strength to kick him. However, I was barely able to move my legs before he caught them.

"You've got to be quicker than that, sweetcheeks." he said, before unchaining my arms causing me to fall forward onto him. He picked me up and followed Raphael and the woman out of the room. As we walked past, I noticed lots of corridors and rooms. What was this place? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed we had entered a room. There was a bed in the middle of the room, with a table next to it. On the table, lay many medical tools and chemicals. What were they going to do to me?

"Why the fuck did you bring me here?" I seethed. Raphael looked at me, with an evil glare that shut me up instantly.

"Show some respect, pup and know who you're talking to." he growled, before instructing Elijah to put me down on the bed. He basically threw me into the bed and I groaned as pain spread across my whole body. He smirked at this, before tying me down by my legs and arms. He tightened the restraints a lot more than needed, probably to cause pain. I hissed one pain bit he ignored me and continued man handling me.

"So time to test your blood." the woman said, as she put some gloves on. I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"You aren't coming anywhere near me, you bitch." I spat.

She narrowed her eyes at me before grabbing a syringe and stabbing my arm with it. I hissed, as pain spread across my arm, causing her to smirk and push the syringe around on purpose. Couldn't she be a bit more gentle. She extracted some of my blood, then nodded at Raphael. I looked at him as if he was crazy, as he extended his claws and slashed Elijah's chest. He groaned in pain, as blood seeped from his wound and dripped onto the floor. He fell onto his knees and growled in pain. I looked away, as flesh was showing and it looked horrible.

"What the hell, dad? What was that for?" he said, as he looked up at his dad. Raphael simply smiled before taking a glass cup and pouring the blood from the syringe into it. The woman had only taken abit of blood out, so it looked like it would only be a sip or two. He then mixed a few chemicals that were on the table and swirled the cup slightly causing my blood to turn clear, like water. I gasped, in surprise. Raphael then passed it to Elijah, who took a large sip. Within seconds, his wound began healing and the bleeding stopped. They all looked at eachother, in shock.

Before anyone could say anything else, we heard a loud bang in the distance. Raphael looked at Elijah in alarm before ordering him to stay in here and ensure I didn't go anywhere. Raphael and the syringe lady ran out of the room, grabbing knives on the way out. I internally smirked, already knowing that Adrian was here to rescue me.

"Why are you smirking like that, bitch?" Elijah snapped as he walked over to me. Oh boy, another one of his mood swings. Here we go, again. I rolled my eyes, but clearly he didn't like that.

"Don't roll your eyes at me you fucking idiot. Answer my question before I make you." he seethed, as he narrowed his eyes at me. He was now stood over my strapped position on the infirmary bed.

"Well, Elijah. The reason I was smirking is because I know my mate is here. I also know that you and your bastard of a father have no chance against him. You won't make it out of here alive." I said, as I began laughing. I heard him growl, before I felt a very sharp pain in my thigh.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed, as pain spread across my whole body. The motherfucker stabbed me with silver!

"Well if you're right that I won't make it out of here alive then I don't find it fair that you make it out alive." he smirked, before positioning the knife to stab my heart. I tried to move but I was tied down, tightly. My babies!

"Don't. Please!" I pleaded, as I looked up at him with wide eyes. My eyes met his evil eyes, as he gave me an evil smirk.

"As much as I enjoy hearing your desperate cries, it's time for you to die, sweet cheeks. You're lucky that bastard is saving you because if he wasn't you'd have been mine. It's a shame I didn't even get to taste that tight and sweet pussy of yours." he raised the knife up and I closed my eyes, losing all hope. Adrian was too late. I was about to die and so were my babies.

A second later, I heard a sharp howl of pain, that was definitely not my own. I quickly snapped my eyes open to be met with the beautiful eyes of my mate. He was here! I looked down to see Elijah on the floor with his head cut off, his eyes lifeless. I turned the other way, finding the sight too gruesome.

"I'm here now, princess. Everything's going to be okay." Adrian reassured, as he easily snapped the restraints and picked me up in his arms. I moaned in pain as the movement caused my thigh as well as my many more injuries to hurt. "Those fuckers hurt you so much. I'll kill every single one of them and leave the king till the end. I want him to suffer and see his whole kingdom destroyed." he said, as he walked me out of the room. His eyes were distant, filled with rage and fury. I noticed dark rings under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept for days. I was about to tell him about who the rogue king was when I was interrupted by the devil himself.

"Going already, Adrian? Won't you meet your old man." Raphael's sinister voice called out from behind. Chills spread across my back and I noticed Adrian's face drop. He turned around and his eyes widened in confusion.

"Surprised aren't you? You thought I died, didn't you, son?" Raphael said, with a chuckle. His eyes met mine and his chuckle morphed into an evil smirk. "I'm afraid you can't take her. She's of great use to me." he made a move to come attack us, but Adrian pushed him back with the hand he wasn't holding me up with. His Alpha strength caused Raphael to fall back against the wall.

"Don't call me son. I stopped seeing you as a father the minute you treated mother the way you did. As for Skylar, she's mine and you won't be able to lay a hand on her ever again." he growled.

"I didn't want to do this, but I guess I'll have to." he said, as he took a gun from his back pocket. My eyes widened at this and before any of us could process what he was doing, he shot at Adrian's shoulder. His hold on me loosened for a second before he held me up with his good arm. He groaned slightly, in pain before glaring at his father.

Raphael was about to pull the trigger again, before he was attacked from the back and fell to the ground with a loud howl of pain. A smile made its way to my face when I saw my dad.

"It was about time this bastard died." he said, as he walked to us, kicking Raphael's lifeless body to the side. "Oh sweetheart. You had us all so worried." he said, as he walked to Adrian and I and pushed some of my hair back. He looked at my injuries and I noticed his brows furrow and jaw clench. His eyes then diverted to Adrian's shoulder that was dripping with blood and he quickly took me from Adrian's arms. Suddenly, I noticed Adrian's eyes begin to close.

"Adrian!" Jaxon called out from behind us as he quickly ran to Adrian in time to catch him. The bullet had been filled with silver and it was close to his heart.

"Adrian! Wake up." I screamed in worry. Everything started to become blurry and I began feeling lightheaded. "Adrian...please...wake...up" I tried to call out, before I was met with darkness. The last thing I saw was the frantic eyes of my dad and Jaxon before I was taken by the darkness.

He found her!! Raphael and Elijah are finally dead. What do you think will happen next? Keep reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
8.1K 1K 22
"I want to let them know that they can't have you, I want everyone to know who your true mate is." ...
1.2K 127 27
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
30.7K 727 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...