The Journey Of Love (#2)

shiprasaini1 tarafından

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... Daha Fazla

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

11. Pregnant...?

27.9K 1K 112
shiprasaini1 tarafından

Preeti's point of view

My sleep is disturbed due to the sun light falling on my face. I blinked many time to adjust my vision and rub my hands on my eyes to clear the vision and get over the rest sleep.
I put my palm on my mouth and yawn. I felt a little  pain in my whole body and feel a little tiredness.

My eyes fall on the picture on the wall of Siddharth, keerti and I.

Keerti and I were kissing on Siddharth's  both cheeks and he was winking looking at the camera. It was taken by dad on keerti's birthday. It was such a beautiful picture. Siddharth said it's is his favorite because it has two important women of his life in the same picture.

I run my fingers in my hair. I felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down and Siddharth is sleeping calmly on my chest. My lips curled into a smile and ran my fingers in his silk soft black hair.

I saw red scratches of my nails on his back. I should careful next time when we make love.

My eyes fell on his lips. His pink soft lips were parted a little telling me that he is in deep sleep. He must be tired after yesterday's party.

I slept after dinner because I had an headache and hell tired but he was working on his laptop till late night. After shower we only had half and hour or so short nap. So I know he is tired and went to bed late.

I kissed him on his forehead and slowly  lay him on the bed carefully, not to disturb his sleep. He frown when he lose my warmth. I immediately put pillow under his arms and he cuddled it thinking as it's me.

I pushed back my thin step to my shoulder which fall loosely on my upper arms and pulled down the hem of my night dress from my mid thighs. I look again at my handsome husband and can't help to look his beautiful  face. I leaned and give a soft pack on his lips. I took my clothes from closet and walked to washroom for a shower.

.....

"I am leaving." Siddharth said while unlocking his car.

"Wait..wait..just have one more bite of sandwich.  It's almost finish." I said while putting sandwich in front  of his mouth, waiting for him to open his mouth and bit it.

Today he woke up late and now rushing to office  for his early morning meeting. He is already late so he skipped his breakfast but I was running behind him to make him eat at least one sandwich.

"Preeti I am late for my meeting." He said while  biting a sandwich.

I give him a glass of orange juice and and he gave me his stern look but I give him my puppy eyes.

"You won't let me go without breakfast, will you." He asked.

I shaked my head as No.

He eventually took a glass from me and drink it in one go.

He took my saree drape and wipe his mouth.

"Ok I am leaving now. See you at evening." He peck me on cheek and hooped inside the car.

He is really late. Dad is already left for office.

I stood there until his car drove out from the metal gate. I chuckled softly and  turned around to walk inside.

I have to check keerti. She must be having hangover of all the drinking from yesterday. I also have to talk to her about her and james. I made a strong coffee for her, took aspirin and walked to her room.

......

When I reached to keerti's room she is already awake and holding her head between her palms.

"Uugghh.." she groaned while hanging her head down.

"Good morning.." I said while putting the tray on bedside table.

"I will never drink that drink again in my life." She said while still hanging her head down.

"Take this you will feel better." I give her two aspirin.

She put the aspirin on her tongue and gulped it with coffee before I could hand her a glass of water.

"Fuck it's hot.." she said while gulping the hot coffee down her throat.

"How are you feeling now,?" I asked.

"My head is still spinning." She said while pushing her hair back and run her fingers in them.

"Okey you sleep." I said while putting the glass water on bedside table.

"No..I need to go office." She said while taking off the covers from her.

I put my hand on her to stop her. I need to talk to her about James. I need to know if she really loves him and if she loves him why does she not accept it. Because yesterday her love confession to James clearly told me that they both are in love with each other but something is stopping her.

"Can we talk?"

"Is everything alright bhabhi?" She asked me looking at my hand on her and then me.

"I want to ask you something." I said little hesitantly.

"You can ask me anything bhabhi." She put her hand on mine and assured me.

"Do you still love James?" I asked her nervously.

Her body stiffened immediately when I asked her about James. It clearly shows James affects her in the same way as Siddharth affects me.

"Did I do something stupid in my drunken state?" She asked while looking behind me.

She is looking lost like she is try to remind yesterday.

"It doesn't matter what you have done yesterday.  I want to ask you now when you are sober enough." I said looking at her.

She is still looking behind me, lost in her thoughts.

"Keerti I know it's a very personal question.  If you don't want to talk to about it then it's fine. I can understand." I said while putting my hand on hers and squeezed it lightly.

I can understand her situation. Once I also at her situation when I love Siddharth but afraid to admit it. I was afraid that he will leave me again. But it didn't happened. He stay and got married to me. Sometimes our mind wants us to believe in a thing which it wants but our heart always shows us the right path.

"I love him.." she said still looking behind me.

She didn't even blink for once.

"I still love him but we can't be together." She said looking at me and blinked.

"Why..?"

"Bhabi...Nick,  James and bhayi are a childhood best friends. Bhayi treated James like his little brother and it will ruin their friendship if bhayi comes to know about James and I. Bhayi will never accept our relationship.  It will hurt him that his best friend try on his sister and he will beat the pulp out of James. I can't hurt both of them. So it's batter We both forget each other." She said while giving me a sad smile.

A lone tear escaped from her right eye. I can see the pain in her eyes and helplessness not to show her love to her love.  She wiped it but more tears fell from her eyes.

I can't  see her like this. It's like a sad girl replaced the bubbly one. Siddharth is not a heartless person. He also has heart and I know he will be angry  at first but eventually he will understand their love. Love is capable  of anything.

"I will talk to Siddharth, if you want me to." I said looking at her sad eyes.

"No bhabhi Please don't tell him anything. Swear on me you will not tell him anything about James and I." She pleaded to me.

"But Keerti..You.."

"Please bhabhi.." she requested me while holding my both hands.

I looked at her teary red eyes. I can't see her like this. I promise I will not fell Siddharth anything but I will try to convince him in my own way. It's  a question of keerti's happiness. I have to give it a try.

I nodded my head and give her a smile.

"Okey I will not tell him anything.  Now ho freshen up till then I will make breakfast for you." I said while caressing her cheeks.

She nodded her head and walked to washroom for shower.
........................................................................

I was in a kitchen chopping vegetables for dinner. Mom went outside with Nick's Mom. Keerti is in her room. Siddharth and dad are still in office.Nancy is helping me in dinner. But my whole mind is fill with the thoughts of keerti.

It's been a week since I talk keerti about her and James and I didn't do anything to talk to Siddharth about it indirectly. He is very busy with his new projects and came home late and all exhausted. I don't want give him more stress by talking to him about James and Keerti.

Also my health is not with me. I don't know when I started feeling nauseated and my head is started spinning. I have flu now and then but not high that I rushed to doctor or tell to anyone. I can easily handle it. But I know this is not normal. I have talk to  anyone.

I hope it's not what, what I am thinking. Siddharth is not ready for that and I can understand him. I called Shivani di earlier but she was busy. She said she will call me later but it's been two days now. I think she forgot about my call.

"Hey..beautiful.."

I flinched and put my hand on my heart when I heard his voice. His arms are already around my waist. I didn't hear him coming.

"You scared me." I said while putting my hand on his.

He chuckled and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Where were you lost. You always recognized me when I hugged you from behind without making any noise." He said while kissing on my cheeks.

"I was busy." I said while try to remove his hands from me but his grip is become tighter.

"You know my one of fantasy is to make love with you on kitchen counter."

He pushed my hair back and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.

"What..?" I blushed at his wild thoughts.

"Yeah..you smell so good." He said while inhaling my scent and took my earlobe between his lips and suck it.

My grip is on hand become tighter when a wave of spark flew through in my whole body.I took a sharp breath when he started kissing on my neck.

"Siddharth..leave me. Nancy is here." I said with difficulty when realization hit me that we are not alone in the kitchen.

He spun me around and walk us back until my back touched to the fridge.

"She already leave when I came here." He said while leaning to kiss me.

"Have you scared her?" I asked when he was about to took my lips for a kiss.

He already removed his jacket and now only in his white crisp shirt.
His tie is hanging loosely on his neck and upper three buttons of his shirt is open, giving a perfect view of his chest. His hair is little massy but he is looking fresh and handsome.

"I don't even need to say anything to her. My one glare is enough to scare her poor soul." He said with a smirk.

"Stop scaring her." I said while slapping on his shoulder playfully.

"Okey I won't. Now let me taste your lips." He said while brushing his lips with mine and took my lower lip between his and pulled it little.

I gasped and encircled my arms around his neck.

"This past week is really busy. Let's do some dirty business tonight.  Hell...I didn't even remember when I last make love with you." He whispered on my lips and took me in a passionate kiss.

I also missed his touch. This past week we didn't make love with each other and now craving for his touch.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me while try to match his pace. His grip on my lower back become tighter and he tilted his head slightly to kiss me deeper.

He is biting, nibbling and pulling my lips and kiss me passionately. He parted my lips with his tongue and shoved it into my mouth to explore of  each corner of my mouth.

He pecked on my lips last time while pulling my lower lips little.

"We should stop now." I said while breathing harshly.

We both are breathing  harshly. His eyes are dilated and they are looking darker.

"Yeah..we will continue from here at night." He said while pecking on my lips one last time and touched our foreheads.

Our eyes are closed and we both are still breathing harshly especially me.

I hugged him and hide my face on his chest. He also hugged me back and kissed me on my head over my hair.

........................................................................

I was in our closet arranging Siddharth's clothes when my phone started ringing. He is in study with Dad doing some office work.

I hanged one of Siddharth's white shirt in hanger and walked to pur room to pic my phone.

"Hello.."

"I am sorry Preeti I forgot to call you. How are you."

"I am fine di. How's everyone at home." I asked while sitting at the corner of bed.

"Everyone is fine here. How's is Siddharth. Where is he?" Shivani di asked me.

I can hear the amusement in her voice. After Neha's marriage everyone tease me about our kiss. Everyone knows How's Siddharth head over heels for me. No one dares to tease him, of course except keerti but my family tease the hell out of me.

"He is in study, doing some office work." I said while biting my lower lip to hide my blushing smile.

"At this time. Are you on your periods?" She teased me.

I can understand the double meaning behind it and my cheeks turned into crimson red.

"Dii.." I palmed my eyes while smiling shyly.

"Okey...okey...enough of teasing. Hey...Do you know Aayushi is five months pregnant?" Di asked me suddenly.

I also called her to discuss about my health with her. I want to clear my doubts about the symptoms which I am feeling recently.

'Shreya finish your milk first.' Shivani di shout on shreya.

I can hear Abhi and Shreya's voice at background. Anit jiju must be having hard time to get them ready since Di is talking to me.

"Yeah..I know Mummy told me about that."

"So are you coming on her baby shower." Di asked me.

Aayushi and Aditya are expecting a baby. Aayushi is five month pregnant. She called me earlier to invite us in her baby shower which is after two month. But I didn't talked about it with Siddharth. I have to tell him so he cleared his schedule and can come with me to India.

I asked Mom and Keerti and they are ready to go India for Aayushi's baby shower.

"Yeah..I have to talk Siddharth first."
I said in a low voice while looking at my lap.

"Okey..Last time you called, you said you want to talk to me something important?" She asked me.

I am fledging the hem of my night dress. Its a short night dress which reached on my mid thighs. It has a thin steps and a deep neck from backside.

I am nervous. I don't know how to talk to di about the possibility of my pregnancy.

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Di from few days I was feeling a nauseated and my head is spin like I am sitting on a rollercoaster ride. I feel like throwing up. I catch flu every week and I feel really tired like someone drained all energy from my body." I asked her nervously still fledging with the hem of mu night dress..

"When were you on your periods last time." She asked me straight.

"Three weeks ago. I still have a week for my periods." I said, looking at my lap.

Is this true that my fear is becoming true. Am I really pregnant? How will Siddharth react if he comes to know about my pregnancy. He is not ready to be father.

"Am I pregnant?" My voice is mere a whisperer.

"Depends... Are you and Siddharth used any kind of protection when you both intercourse?" She asked me bluntly.

This is the first time I am having this type of conversation with Shivani di.

"No.. but I am on pills. I didn't miss them not even a day." I am verge of crying.

Siddharth will be angry on me. He already mention that he doesn't want baby now. I can understand his point of view and I don't want to force him with unplanned pregnancy.

"Sometimes pills are not 100 percent secure. You can also get pregnant if you are on your pills." She said.

I didn't miss to take pills not even a single day. I wasn't careless then how I can get pregnant.

"You should take pregnancy test." She said.

"Okey.. " It's came out only in a whisper.

I can feel the heaviness in my voice. It's not that I am afraid of Siddharth but I don't want to give him anything which for he is not ready.

Shivani di felt the uneasiness in my voice.

"Preeti I am not saying you are pregnant. I am just suggesting you to take test. I must be wrong. Maybe it's just because of weather but you should not take risk." She said in a understanding tone.

Maybe this is because of the weather. New York's weather is lot of different than India's weather and I am not used to it. But what if I am pregnant.

"..and it will be a great news if you are pregnant." She said with a little excitement.

I know everyone will be happy about my pregnancy but what about Siddharth. I know he will pretend to be happy for my sake but I know deep down he will be upset.

It's not like that he hate kids or he hate them. No...not at all.

It's just that he wants some time. He wants to spend some alone time with me.

"Hmmm.." I hummed.

'Abhi stop..'

"Preeti I will talk to you later and don't forget to tell me about the results." She said a good bye and then hung up.

I was looking at my phone screen and lost in my thoughts when our bedroom door is open and Siddharth walked in after locking the door.

"Are you talking to someone?" He asked me while looking at the phone in my  hand.

He is wearing a white t-shirt with dark sweat pants looking all handsome. How can a person look good in his night wears.

"Yeah...Shivani di. She is asking me if we will go to India to attend Aayushi's baby shower." I said while walking to him.

"She is pregnant?" He asked me while putting his phone on bedside table and walked to me.

"Yes..five months and she invited our whole family to attend the baby shower. I already asked everyone except you and they are ready. So will you come with us?" I asked him while fledging with my fingers.

He looked at my hands and then me. He holds my both hands and pull me to me.

"Ofcourse..I will come. What will I do here If my beautiful wife is away from me." He said while holding me from my waist.

I chuckled softly and looked down while smiling. He is the most romantic person I know. He never fails to impress me with his charm.

But there is something I need to tell him. He will be angry if I hide it from him.

"Siddharth..I need to tell you something." I said while looking into his eyes.

"Hmm.." he hummed in response.

He is looking at me with so much love and his eyes are fixed on my lips.

How could I tell him when I, myself not sure if I am pregnant or not. I don't want to upset him by telling him the possibilities of my pregnancy when I also not sure. I will tell him when I will confirm.

"Nothing..Let's sleep." I said while shaking my head and pull him towards the bed.

"But I want to do some dirty stuff with you." He said while spurning me around and captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

He pushed both of us to the bed and hovered over me. He hold my both hands beside my head and took control the kiss.

"Si..Siddharth can we do this later. I am feeling tired and sleepy too." I said while catching my breath when he finally let me break the kiss.

"I really want to continue this but I don't want to interrupt my wife's sleep. " he said while pushing my hair  back which fell on my face.

"Let's sleep." He removed his white t-shirt over his head and pull me on his chest while covering both of us in covers.

"Good night wifey.." he said while kissing me on my head over my hair.

I encircled my one hand around his torso and tangled our legs.

"Good night hubby.."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
4.7M 238K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.3M 53.3K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
111K 10.9K 88
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...