Love you~ (Inazuma Eleven var...

By pioues

Inazuma Eleven various one shots! It's my first time writing a one shot book so give me a bit of time and I'l... More

⚽Request Chappy⚽
❤Tagged❤
New girl |🌷| Fubuki Atsuya x reader
Shyness |🌌| Sakuma Jirou x Reader
Manager | ✨ | Tsunami x reader x tobitaka
Movie night |🎆| Kidou Yuuto x Reader
Calming |🌌| Gouenji Shuuya x Shy! Reader
Crush|✨ | Nagumo Haruya x Reader
I'm back |🌠| Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader (Part 1!)
I'm back |🌠| Haizaki Ryouhei x Reader (Part 2!)
🌌 Tagged again!🌌
Team |❄| Fubuki Shirou x Reader (Ares)
Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 1
Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 2
Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 3
Competition |🌹| Tsundere! Suzuno Fuusuke x Rival! Reader
My Hero |🌺| Fudou Akio x Bullied! Reader (Part 2)
Future |🌟| Kidou Yuuto x Reader (Go)
Meeting |🌼| Nosaka Yuuma x Reader (Ares)
Confessions|💎| Nosaka Yuuma x Tsundere! Reader (Orion)
Choose me|💕|Kidou Yuuto x Reader x Fudou Akio (Orion)
Memorable|💫| Gouenji Shuuya x Reader
Fell Hard |✳| Kira Hiroto x Bestfriend! Reader (Ares)
Baka |🔆| Injured! Fudou Akio x Nurse! Reader (Go)
I'll always love you|💭| Kazemaru Ichirouta x Dying! Reader (Go)
Get along|🎆|Kidou Yuuto x Reader
Long Time|💐| Midorikawa x Reader x Hiroto (Go)
Your Smile|🌸|Gouenji Shuuya x Fudou's little sister! Reader
Game night|🎇|Nagumo Haruya x Reader
Arranged|💘| Fudou Akio x Reader (Part 1!)
Arranged|💘| Fudou Akio x Reader (Part 2!)
It's my birthday!! ❤🎂🎉
Sick|💠|Husband! Kogure x Sick! Wife! Reader

My Hero |🌺| Fudou Akio x Bullied! Reader

1.1K 30 0
By pioues

The bananna Fudou Akio here! It's his turn today! This is my own one-shot. Hope you all enjoy it!

Keys:

(R/g/n)- random girls name

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Y/n's P.O.V

It was a normal day for me. Just waking up,getting dressed,have breakfest and head to school. Nothing new in my life happened. You see,I get bullied. A lot, because I was the quiet girl who kept to herself and was reserved.

I didn't really make any friends cause they all think that I'm weird and not cool. I actually love to play soccer! I'm really good at it but didn't want to join the club as i was really shy. Did i mention that I go to Teikoku? Well now you know! I sighed as I walked into the school and looked around for the 'queen' of this school.

I heaved a sigh of relief and walked to my locker. I got out my books and was about to close my locker when a hand slapped my books out of my arms. My books scattered across the hallway and some pages fell onto the floor. I gasped and saw (r/g/n) standing infront of me with her lackeys behind her. She smirked and then faked smiled.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there! Are you okay~?" She mocked me and laughed. I ignored her and bent down to pick up my books and papers but she kicked them away.

The other students in the hallway didn't do anything. They just watched. (R/g/n) pulled me by my hair and I winced at the pain. Her lackeys held me down and I tried to escape but they were too strong.

(R/g/n) smirked and punched me in my stomach. "That's what you get for being worthless! You piece of crap!" She punched my cheek and a small bruise formed.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I tried to stop her. "S-stop! Please!" Nobody dared to call a teacher as they knew that (R/g/n) would flip if anyone would tell on her.

This went on for a few minutes and I was beaten up good. My uniform was dirty, my hair was messed up and overall I was a mess. Her lackeys let go of me as I struggled to get up. "Get up loser." She commanded. I couldn't move at all. It hurt so much!

"I said move you useless idiot!!" She screamed and was about to slap me and my eyes widened but a voice stopped her.

"Oi! That's enough!" The voice was loud enough and rang through out the whole hallway.

I looked up and moved my hair and saw a boy with the school uniform on. He had a Mohawk hairkstyle with his hands in his pants pockets.

He glared at (R/g/n) and her eyes widened. "Fudou-kun! W-what are you doing here?!"

Fudou was the school's handsome boy. Every girl fell for him, even me. But I would never tell him, that I like him. I mean, just look at me! Being humiliated infront of him. Fudou's eyes turned to me and my breath hitched. He looked back at (R/g/n) and asked slowly.

"What are you doing to her?"

The girl started to stumble over her words and tried to make an excuse. "Y-you see fudou-kun! It's n-not what you think..!"

The Mohawk boy let go of her hand and pushed her away from me. (R/g/n) stumbled and her lackeys caught her.

"Fudou-kun!?" She said surprised.

He bent down and picked up all of my books and papers that were scattered on the floor. I winced at the pain from my stomach as I reached out for him to stop.

"S-stop! You don't have too..."

I didn't want to burden him with picking up my things. Fudou ignored me and put everything back in my locker and closed it. I tried to stand up but failed. I then suddenly felt someone lifting me off the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Fudou.

"Fudou-kun..." I blushed as I stared at his face.

(R/g/n) growled in jealousy and tried to hit me again but Fudou pushed her away.

"Leave her alone (R/g/n). If you bully her again, then I'll have you reported to the principle."

(R/g/n) stared in shock as Fudou started to walk to the nurses office. I heard her yell something but couldn't hear it. I began to think as to why would Fudou help me? I'm just a random girl in this huge school.

"We're here."

"H-huh?"

I saw that we made it to the nurses office. We walked in and the nurse looked up and gasped.

"Oh my! What happend to her?" Fudou placed me on a bed and explained what happened. I bit my lip and started to cry silently.

Fudou noticed that I started to cry and sighed. "Oi. Why are you crying?"

The nurse checked my wounds and gave me an ointment to put on the bruises.

"W-why..did you help me? I mean! Not that I don't appreciate you helping me. It's j-just that I'm not special and there's alot of other people that get bullied in sch-" I got cut off.

"I just helped you out. You were pretty pathetic out there." My heart dropped to the bottem of my body.

"N-nani?"

"Learn to stand up for yourself." With that, he left. I wanted to cry so bad but I held it in. His words sunk into my head. He was right...I wasn't strong enough to defend myself from them.

"(L/n)-san? You may go home. I'll tell your teacher that you wasn't feeling well." The nurse smiled and I nodded.

It was probably almost lunch as I was there for a long time. I made it home and collapsed on my bed. I thought about my parents who abandoned me when I was a baby. My aunt took me in but a year ago, she passed away.

"Why must I be so weak? I'm not stronge like everyone else.." I cried myself to sleep and passed out.

(Few weeks later)

It was finally lunch and I was walking to my favourite spot when something caught my eye. It was the soccer club. They just started practise. I noticed fudou was stretching on the field. I blushed and carried on walking incase someone noticed me.

Fudou's P.O.V

I streached my muscles and waited for that Kageyama to show up. Footsteps stood infront of me and i looked up.

"Hey, Fudou. Who was that girl that was staring at you?" Sakuma asked.

I rose a brow and questioned. "Girl? What did she look like?"

"She had (H/c) hair, (e/c) eyes-" he started but I cut him off.

"She's the girl who I saved a few weeks ago. Maybe she wanted to thank me for my heroic doing and confess to me like every girl does?" I smirked.

"Or maybe she just walked away." Genda teased and they all burst out laughing. Even Kidou was snickering! I scowled and ignored them. (Y/n) (L/n) was the girl who caught my heart. I couldn't see her been bullied by (R/g/n) like that so I stepped in. She was a shy one and I liked that.

(R/g/n) P.O.V

I angrily walked down the hallways of Teikoku, gritting my teeth and my hand in a fist. People made way for me as they were scared of me. That damn girl! Who does she think she is!?

"(R/g/n)! Wait up! What are you going to do about that (Y/n) girl?" One of my friends asked.

"I'll show her...I'll make her life a living hell!!" I shout and hit my fist against a random locker,making a dent.

In the corner of my eye, I saw my crush, going up to the rooftop. I was curious and I headed up. I chased my lackeys away and followed him. I opened the door alittle so i could see what's happening.

My eyes widened as I saw who he was with. They were so close! Fudou-kun cornered her.

'That (Y/n)!!! I'll make your life a living hell from now!'

I continued to watch what would happen.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I just finished my lunch and I looked up at the sky. My favourite spot in the whole school was the roof top. I sighed and leaned over the railing.

"Oh? Didn't expect you here."

I gasped and turned around quickly and saw fudou.

"F-fudou-kun! What are you doing here? Don't y-you have soccer practise?"

He smirked and nodded. "I do. But I slipped away when they weren't looking." He put his hands behind his head.

I hid my blush with my (h/c) hair but I don't think that worked. Fudou smirked more and walked up to me. I stepped back and realised that I didn't have anywhere else to go. I was cornered.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and my eyes widened. "Tell me...what where you doing by the field earlier?"

My blush darkened and I stumbled over my words.

'Crap! H-he saw me!?'

"I-I just noticed you getting ready to practise!"

"Really?" He inched his face closer to mine that our lips could almost touch.

"H-hai!"

We stared at each other for a few minutes until he started to laugh. He pulled back and I stared at him confused.

"W-what are you laughing for!?"

"Oh man! You should have seen your face!!" He held his stomach and my face burst into redness.

"Heh?!"

This was soo embarrassing! I wanted to just jump in a hole and die. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes and I was about to burst.

Fudou noticed this and stopped laughing.

"H-hey! Are you crying?" He sighed and shook his head. He walked up to me and did something unexpected. My eyes widened and I gasped in surprise.

He pulled me into a tight hug. His arms wrapped around my back with his chin ontop of mine. I clutched his uniform and calmed down with a blush.

"Listen, don't cry. I didn't mean too laugh at you. It's just that you looked s-so cute,"

I lifted my head and whispered unconsciously.

"Fudou-kun.."

"Hm?"

Without thinking I uttered three words that would change my life.

"I love you."

We leaned in and our lips touched. We both were a blushing mess. I clutched his uniform as his hands held my waist. He was a good kisser and my heart felt like it would explode! After a minute, we broke apart and gazed into each others eyes.

It was like a trance that both of us were under. I came to my sense and I gasped.

"I-i-I'm so sorry!! I d-don't know what came over me a-and I just was into the mom-"

"No! Don't!" I stopped and looked at him confused. He awkwardly coughed, rubbing his arm.

"I..actually..I wanted to say t-that I..like you (Y/n)!" He shouted and I stared at him shocked.

Normal P.O.V

"I..actually..I wanted to say t-that i..like you (Y/n)!" Fudou shouted and (Y/n) stared at him shocked.

(R/g/n)'s mouth hung open and was fuming on the inside.

"Y-you..do?" The (H/c) haired girl asked slowly and he nodded.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I like you too baka."

He smirked and pecked her lips quickly.

"A-akio-kun!"

"What?" He grinned and hugged her. Meanwhile (R/g/n) plotted a plan to make (Y/n)'s life miserable.

"Get ready loser. You'll pay for taking my crush away from me."

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Part 2? Comment below! Mr banana boy is done! Hope it was good! Sorry if I don't reply to your requests same time. It's coz i don't have wifi.😢 i only can reply at night when my mom brings the wifi by my grannys house. Coz that's where I am. Keeping them company. Byee!❤ See you in the next chapter!!👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1K 28
This Is an Inazuma eleven One shot book. Thank you. 1st Cover by TygerName 2nd Cover by TygerName
134K 3.5K 94
Inazuma Eleven/Go oneshots Amazing Cover 1 by @-_Saku_- and @FoxcatAI Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy One shots (Warning: Contains swear words of the cha...
21.6K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
174K 4.7K 30
[COMPLETED.] kimetsu no yaiba x reader oneshots sugar, spice, and everything nice. want to have a taste? 💓 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "DISCLAIMER:" NO NSFW; ...