In Our Friendship's Silence

Bởi RominaFernandez191

Wayo is in love with Phana for 6 years. An unilateral love, which has been taking longer than Ming would wa... Xem Thêm

Change
Regret
Revelation
Fight
Meet
Confusion
Complicated situation
Worry
Confused feelings
Phana
Bad feelings, bad thoughts
Confirmation
Confession
Reality
Disagreement
Slipping away
Confrontation
Facing the truth
The date
Coincidence
Interrogatory
Interrogatory 2
A timely rain
The heat between they
A different breakfast
Decision moment
Critical situacion
Crossroads
Without words
Cornered
Cornered 2
The deal 2
Shyness
Wayo
Ming
Reunion
Needs (desire)
....and the day came
The last stop
The end 1
The end 2
The end 3

The deal

241 13 0
Bởi RominaFernandez191

Just a minimal nod from Wayo's head, and Ming squeezed it with a kiss.
The minor's eyes open wide, passively receiving his lips.  His hand fell.
The older man's blood concentrated at the edges of his mouth.  Stressed.  Content.  Avoiding to overturn all the fire that felt.

Using superhuman strength, he gently detached himself from the other, and asked:
- Do you still think I'm lying?
Wayo looked at him hypnotized.  A sparkle in the brightness of the eyes.  The twisted stomach, full of nerves and contradictory emotions.
Slowly he shook his head.

Ming let out the air, in a loud sigh.  He lunged at him again, taking him by the waist, and pulling him closer to his body.
The other hand holding his head.  Attracting him more and more, towards him.

Wayo grabbed onto his back, clutching and twisting his shirt.

An awaited, anxious, awkward kiss,
Exploring each other.
Slow fast.  Up and down.  On one side, the other.  Biting, squeezing.

First their lips playing shyly.
Then the languages ​​began to dance, between despair and desire, forgetting about time and space.

Someone cleared his throat near them.
- Ahem.

Frozen, they stopped instantly.
They released and, at the same time, turned their faces to the intruder who had cut their moment of love.

Phana watched them amused, while their faces were in total panic.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.5K 268 7
Even though the drama has ended, my obsession for the drama and the main couple (Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan) have not. This is a collections of my shor...
94.9K 4.5K 26
How long will you willing to wait for love? How much will you sacrifice for love? How bad will you be for love? How changes will you take for love? A...
1.2K 63 26
OffTay au where two best friend fall in love with each other, but one of them is to afraid to take a step closer in his relationship due to the traum...
4.3K 453 20
The shy seventeen year old Shen Wei transferred to a new school when his family move in Dragon City. There he meet his future tormentor Zhao Yunla...